+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    It's Anna here.

I have a 2month old daughter, living in Artarmon.

would be great to catch up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there, my family and I moved over to Sydney about 3 weeks ago, we're living in the Cremorne/Neutral Bay area. My son is nearly 11 months old. Would be great to make some new mummy friends and also for my wee boy to meet some little friends his age. Also, are there any Mum and baby groups anyone can recommend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Welcome though I am also too new in Sydney..! I stay in Mosman on military road close to your area..i also have a 7 months daughter and I take her to an early learning center and to some drop in playgroups..have been to the North Sydney council run playgroup and to connections in drill hall..would advise the north Sydney one which would be fun for your little one..let's catch up at mosman library if you come down here and chat up..me too looking for new friends in the area..I have a lady's contact in neutral bay ..Natalie ..and I think they have their sessions at St Augustine,s church .lemme know if u need her number...though my reply is late..u might have already joined a playgroup

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney2012 View Post
    Hi there, my family and I moved over to Sydney about 3 weeks ago, we're living in the Cremorne/Neutral Bay area. My son is nearly 11 months old. Would be great to make some new mummy friends and also for my wee boy to meet some little friends his age. Also, are there any Mum and baby groups anyone can recommend?
    I started the thread, but I don't live in Sydney anymore, but the best play group ever (hopefully its still on) is at crows nest Tafe, it's set up by the diploma children's services, I think it's most week days, it's about $5 for little ones, but there's heaps of activities and usually tonnes of mums so its a great place to meet people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. We've been here a couple of months now and have met some lovely Mums. We've been to the Connections playgroup, although we seem to be going to the TAFE more often now as it's really good. We haven't tried any of the groups at North Sydney yet, so thanks for the info. Be good to meet up for coffee or at one of the playgroups if you're free.

Steph

Quote Originally Posted by Shubh8888 View Post
    Hi! Welcome though I am also too new in Sydney..! I stay in Mosman on military road close to your area..i also have a 7 months daughter and I take her to an early learning center and to some drop in playgroups..have been to the North Sydney council run playgroup and to connections in drill hall..would advise the north Sydney one which would be fun for your little one..let's catch up at mosman library if you come down here and chat up..me too looking for new friends in the area..I have a lady's contact in neutral bay ..Natalie ..and I think they have their sessions at St Augustine,s church .lemme know if u need her number...though my reply is late..u might have already joined a playgroup

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm a new mummy in Chatswood, my little boy is 3 months on the 28th June.

I'd love to catch up with any mums for a coffee and chat.

Cheers Sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I just to check if anybody is still about for a coffee and catch up. My bub is now 4 months and we live in Greenwich.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, not sure if you know about the facebook group North Shore Mums? Another great way of connecting with local mums...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/northshoremums/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone knows any play groups around artarmon?? My lil one is almost 14 months so looking for same age group....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Good GP in North Sydney

Hello all, I'm moving from the east to north sydney. I'm 4 wks and want to know if any of you lovely ladies can recommend a GP around there. Got the Obyn sorted, just want to know some quality local doctors. Thanks if you can help X