+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Exclamation Please do not judge this part of the forum...supportive posts only!

My one greatest fear in starting this section of the forum is that there may be people with certain opinions who feel the need to espouse them here where these opinions may not be supportive to the posters.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I support the rights of all individuals to have those opinions however I ask that we are respected here as this is somewhere where we can share our thoughts, feelings and experiences with people that have been in similar situations.

Please respect our right to do so and refrain from making any negative or demeaning comments on this forum.

I can assure you that we have been harder on ourselves then anyone else can ever be.

Thank you

PS....Mods is it possible to make this a sticky?
    Last edited by Veve; 21-08-2010 at 22:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

i hope this area helps you all and everyone is able to come together and give you all the support that you need

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle I applaud you for setting this thread up. I thankfully have not had to be in the position to terminate. But i am sure it takes alot of guts and many tears etc to go through with it. There are so many elements in why someone decides termination is needed. NO one has the right to judge. I definately don't. I just want to give all those that have been in the horrible situation a HUGE hug!!! Xx best of luck for what the future holds :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just wanted to send u all some hugs and let u know that I sincerely hope this section serves its purpose and stays supportive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    It's definitely a good idea to have this forum, and it's great that you organised to have it made OP.

Hopefully, the members of the forum are compassionate enough to realise that this is not the place to be giving their opinions or debating ethics. I'm sure the mods will remove any posts that are negative anyway, but sometimes that can take a while, and by then, the damage can already be done.

As I said though, anyone with any sort of decency will understand that this is not the place for their opinions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel the same as Mitake, the fear of people finding out what really happened to DD scares me so much, how would they feel about me, treat me. Would they judge me or think i was brave to make the decision I made

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Consider it stuck

And remember, you can report any post that doesn't belong in this section (little red triangle at the top of every post). It sends a post to the mods, just explain why you think the reported post needs moderation.

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think we can restore your faith in humanity Mitake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gen. It makes me so sad you feel like this. You made the best decision you could for your beautiful girl. your advice today has helped me so much xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitake View Post
    I understand

I feel like such a liar. I told close friends and immediate family the 'truth' but the wider population I lie too. Feels horrible and makes my heart hurt everytime I do it. I tell them DD was stillborn, that her heart stopped and I had to be induced. Awww makes me cry to think about my big fat lies.

Self protection is my reason, too sh!t scared that someone will make me feel worse than i already feel

Personally I think you are brave as it's the most heartwrenching decision any mother could have to make

we can be big fat liars together.
    We owe no one an explanantion.
    We did what we thought was the right thing for us.