+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry for the delay, I have been posting a lot in the sept thread but seems as though this thread was dropped back a bit, so it escaped my mind

I had a great session before and after ET, went in relaxed to the acu and left ready to sleep, got to the FET and was almost sleeping on the chair, didn't flinch or feel a thing, went back to the acu lady after and she was really happy at how relaxed I was

Definitely recommend acu before and after

Going for another appointment tomorrow, just to lift my spirits, after todays problems, I need to feel good, and I always leave acu feeling good, then off to the city to the clinic for a bt to test my blood levels

Anyone done Yoga in the TWW? Is this ok to do?

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to give you a bit of an update, it seems my acu lady could def tell from my pulse that it had worked. I had my BT yesterday and got a . I whole heartedly beleive it was due to the acupunture. They can tell so much by your pulse and the little signs your body is giving out. It kept me sane the entire time and made me feel a lot more normal.

I went weekly for 5 weeks, then had one the day after EPU (this was primarily becasue i had a lot of pain after my EPU and was told the acu can help calm things down before the ET). I then had a session 1 hour before and 1 hour after my 5 day transfer. The i had a final session 5 days after my transfer, this was more to do with destressing and keeping calm more than for implantation purposes.

The only other things i did was take the 2 days after ET off and i worked from home (The only reason i did this was becasue i have a horrible boss and knew the stress wouldn't help me) i wore socks for 5 days after my ET and kept my vbelly and back warm as well. I also ate a large think slice of fresh pineapple from the day before ET for 5 days. I know this isn't tested and some ladies have different views on this but i wanted to give it a shot anyway.

Hope everyone elses journey is going smoothly and the acu sessions are helping you out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Eternal,

Just a quick note to say that is WONDERFUL NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Eternal- Such great news . I crashed the Aug thread to congratulate you, hope all is well with bubs at this early stage!

Not so good news for me. Another BFN . I've really missed acu while I've been on this overseas trip, will definitely get back into it and go somewhere more IVF-savvy next time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls, just curious as I have just come back from an appointment ...

My acupuncturist said that this month things are looking slim as my pulse isn't as strong as it should be to be supporting a pregnancy

Has anyone had this told to them and it's been wrong?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I hope you don't mind me joining in.
    I'm going back to see my acupuncturist this weekend and am forward to it.

I'm lucky to get in this month, as my clinic have a quote each month.

GA- Is there some herbs she/he can give you to take to make the pulse stronger?