+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls

I had my third appointment yesterday and there were a few changes with the places

1 in each arm inside of elbox
    1 each side of my belly button
    1 above each knee
    1 below each knee
    1 near each ankle

She had said that my pulse was a lot better then my first appointment, and also said that in the next few days I would have a gooey throat (phlem) and guess what, this morning I wake up and i coughed my lungs up! (non smoker)

I am with TNTbub on this, I can't believe how much they can tell just from the pulse

I am going for FET Thursday, having an appointment before and after, I can't wait for the TWW to see if she can predict a pregnancy

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Greenapple: So true, they can tell so much from that Pulse and looking at your tongue. Mine was able to tell me that I didn’t have a spleen when I first met her, I already knew this because I was born without one but for her to pick that up without me telling her anything was awesome. The spots they put them in change a lot depending on where your up to with your cycle.

TNTBub: Hope AF arrives soon so you can start jabbing

Ocean2: My acup lady says exactly the same about warm drinks and food, to create the “Warm Womb”. I don’t mind it actually, she also said to make sure you keep your stomache and lower back warm after the ET until your BT.

Lindylou: How are things with you darl? Have you had your FET yet? From memory I think it was due in the last few days? Hope all went well and your embie is snuggling in nicely. Did you have a blasty put back?

I have another session tomorrow (I will be 6 days past a Blasty transfer) so should be very interesting to see what she says. I know I need a session, I feel like I am getting a little on edge in this TWW, I have read they are able tell if your pregnant by your pulse…….

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Eternal

Yes it is right, they can tell by your pulse if you are pregnant...your pulse will feel "slippery" my acu said it feels like when you tap all of your fingertips one at a time quickly onto the back of your hand....for an example......good luck with your appt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well keeping my fingers crossed for you eternal optimist heres hoping for a slippery pulse.

Hello amum21 I hope things are going very well for you. Thank you for coming in here to let us know that.

Crap there are babies in Gloria Jeans again. Its not so easy to hear that people who have got babies that are hardly walking talking about having the second one.

TNTbub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Eternal- yes I had my FET last Friday morning, so I'm 3 days into the TWW. It was a blastie, so hoping its hatched and starting latching on by now. You're halfway into your TWW? I found that the hardest time last cycle. Too early to POAS and too long after the initial high of being PUPO... hopefully your acu will keep you sane and give you an early indication of your BFP!

Greenapple- wow, sounds like you've improved in leaps & bounds. Bizarre how you got phlegmy just like they told you!

Ocean2- I hear you on the Western Drs. All they seem to do is look at BTs/scans and tell you you're fine, yet the naturopaths and eastern drs will go that extra mile to find the underlying problems. If you're doing ICSI, might be a good idea to get DH treated as well.

Cloudy- thanks for the info, very interesting to hear that a regular GP is practising acupuncture.

Hi TNTbub, Aurora & the other ladies . Hope you're all going well!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Lindylou: Hope your not going to crazy in your TWW although having Japan as a good distraction would be awesome. Have you been noticing anything re symptom wise? What type of drugs are you on in the TWW?

Hi to all the other ladies i have missed. Hope you are all going well with where your up to in your cycles

AFM: I had acupunture yesterday, i am currently 7 days past a 5 day blasty transfer and due for my BT on Saturday. Two things my acupunturist mentioned to me at the end of my session were: my pulse was very strong and that she is very positive about my BT on Saturday. i am trying not to read to much into it and i resisted asking her if my pulse was "Slippery" i think it would just make me worry more. And the second thing i mentioned when i was going through my list of symptoms with here (Al of wich i have attributed to the Crinone - sore boobs, bloating and peeing all the time) is that i am very hungry. She mentioned that this isn't generally a side affect of the cream and that is a good sign to have.

I find the unknown until my BT to be better, i am evern refusing to POAS. So far my cycle has been really normal, i feel really good and relaxed about it all and am only now starting to get a little worried that i feel TOO normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Eternal,

I'm taking progynova (oestrogen) and using progesterone pessaries in my TWW. If I'm pregnant, I'll continue them both until 12 wks.

Great to hear your acu therapist has a positive feeling for your BT! And good on you for resisting the urge to POAS, I'm staying well away from them this time!

Like you, I feel totally normal. No symptoms whatsoever, but I am only 5 dpt.

Sending you loads of luck for Saturday sweetie, can't wait to hear about your BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls! I have my FET tomorrow! I also have acupuncture before and after, so I will definitely ensure I let you know how it all goes, I hope everyone is well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Greenapple: Hope your FET went well today darl, let us know how you go with the acu before and after. I loved it when i did it, def needed it after having the ET to calm me down a little and stop the anxiouseness

Lindylou78: Hope your TWW is going quickly over in Japan. mine feels like it is absoloutely dragging. I can't wait for the BT on Saturday, very nervouse but at least i will have an aswer and won't just be wondering what if?

I am a little hesitant about looking too much into my acu lady telling me she was positiver about it all. I googled (yes i know should really stop doing that) and it basically said its not really that reliable. Well lets see how reliable it is on Saturday.

Hoep everyone else is enjoying their acupunture and their cycles are nice and calm and relaxing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Eternaloptimist - Its funny how much you learn about yourself thru an ACU guru's. I was forever walking around with bare feet and apparently that is a BIG no no! As your feet have lots of pressure points to the womb and need them to be as warm as possible. Good luck with your BT, they say if your temps stay high that is a good sign as well.

Lindylou- DH has jumped on board the ACU wagon as well. Lots of vitamins for him, zinc, vit c, cq10, and no coffee or alcohol. So far so good. He will be going for another sperm test to see if the motility has improved, as everything else was at a good count.

As for me well waiting for my stupid AF to arrive. Its very late this month, and my ACU suggested for me to see a kineologist as well, as she felt I had a lot of emotional blockages. To my surprise I actually got a lot out of it. Its quite a trippy experience, but I realise the importance of positive thinking and loving myself! As my focus too often is on DH and DS.

Sorry ladies I babbled on.....I hope everyone is well and one step closer to their dreams of holding a bub in their arms.