+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    oh i hope so it will be me chating to myself then

im only at cd15 rang for a transfer to sydney waiting for a call back
    Thanks Sweetie. I don't know if me stressing and panicing helps the process, but it's a bit hard not too.

I hope you get the call back soon. Nothing worse that hanging around the house all day waiting for a phone call. I'll be chanting that they hurry up and ring you soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    they rang back today have to ring back next week and make an appointment the doctor is away but thats ok no stress lots of ttc to fit in

lots of babydust to u

day 16

Thanks
    Reviews
    they rang back today have to ring back next week and make an appointment the doctor is away but thats ok no stress lots of ttc to fit in

lots of babydust to u

day 16
    Oh bummer! Lots of BDing. Damn shame! Good luck. Sending lots of to you.

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow is there only 4 of us left now ((( (but thrilled for the Graduands) )))

How are you Hopeful? Yes it most certainly cd be implantation. What day are you on now? I will be crossing everything for you. xxxmwahxxx

Ezekielsmum - no, like hopeful said, you're not but the writing down of Questions is a great idea so you feel prepared and that way informed. The 21day Progesterone test will determine that you are producing enough of that hormone to support a pregnancy and the u/s will clarify that the endometrial lining is adequate. Hope this helps. xmwahx

OMGshoes - how are ya darling?

AFM: Cruising along and jabbin away. Have well n truly starting the STIM jabs now and have felt quite tender around the abdomen last few days so grow follies grow!!! B/T a few days ago and U/S tomoz to determine egg collection date.

I really thought this IVF journey would be tougher and maybe I have just been consumed with other things going on in our lives but I/we are just following the Nurses orders and gettin on with it. Apart from that short sharp flu I am doing OK. No real mood swings (altho I have banned myself from the booze just in case that 'loosens' my moods up).... When I do feel a bit fragile (which I did a few days ago) and if I am home, I just put myself to bed. The self injecting hasn't been too bad, starting to feel like a pin cushion...few Lucrin headaches which are interesting... Only given myself a few bruises so the 'buddha belly' must be helping me there.....

Soooooooo I am guessing egg collection will be early next wk. Please say a wittle prayer that I have a whole bunch of happy eggs waiting to be harvested.

We just got rid of the spare Queen size bed and base so figuring that's good feng shui, the spare room is there and ready. I will put my massage table etc in it for now...

I also have a beautiful preggy 'creature' that this Sth American artist did (oil on canvas) and I FINALLY dropped it into a well known art shop to get stretched and framed. So that should be ready to pick up in a wk or so (Divine timing AGAIN?!?)....who knows but juz throwin out all the positive vibes I can muster.

Thinking of you all and thinking of all our wonderful 'rollercoaster no more' ladies.

xxxmwahxxx
    Last edited by keziah; 21-10-2010 at 10:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Wow is there only 4 of us left now ((( (but thrilled for the Graduands) )))

How are you Hopeful? Yes it most certainly cd be implantation. What day are you on now? I will be crossing everything for you. xxxmwahxxx

AFM: Cruising along and jabbin away. Have well n truly starting the STIM jabs now and have felt quite tender around the abdomen last few days so grow follies grow!!! B/T a few days ago and U/S tomoz to determine egg collection date.

I really thought this IVF journey would be tougher and maybe I have just been consumed with other things going on in our lives but I/we are just following the Nurses orders and gettin on with it. Apart from that short sharp flu I am doing OK. No real mood swings (altho I have banned myself from the booze just in case that 'loosens' my moods up).... When I do feel a bit fragile (which I did a few days ago) and if I am home, I just put myself to bed. The self injecting hasn't been too bad, starting to feel like a pin cushion...few Lucrin headaches which are interesting... Only given myself a few bruises so the 'buddha belly' must be helping me there.....

Soooooooo I am guessing egg collection will be early next wk. Please say a wittle prayer that I have a whole bunch of happy eggs waiting to be harvested.

We just got rid of the spare Queen size bed and base so figuring that's good feng shui, the spare room is there and ready. I will put my massage table etc in it for now...

I also have a beautiful preggy 'creature' that this Sth American artist did (oil on canvas) and I FINALLY dropped it into a well known art shop to get stretched and framed. So that should be ready to pick up in a wk or so (Divine timing AGAIN?!?)....who knows but juz throwin out all the positive vibes I can muster.

Thinking of you all and thinking of all our wonderful 'rollercoaster no more' ladies.

xxxmwahxxx
    I sure hope so. DH has his that it is. When I told him that it could be implantation bleeding, I couldn't wipe the smile from his face. He seemed really happy and pleased. ATM i'm CD23 and according to my charts, AF should be here in about 3-4 days. I hoping of course that she doesn't. Might POAS tomorrow morning to see. But for some reason i'm not feeling so confident about a BFP. I think it'll be a BFN!

So glad that the IVF is going well and you're taking it in your stride. Good for you babe! Keep a positive attitude. It's great that you don't have too many side effects from the drugs. I always thought that they made you feral. I will be saying a little pray for you. Hell, I might even sing the song for you too while i'm at it! I'm sure you'll have lots of little eggies waiting to be collected. Let us know how you went. MWAH!

AFM: I'm still sick and am on my second lot of antibiotics with a puffer too. I now have Bronchial asthma and everytime I cough, I swear that my lungs will come flying out any moment! Finding it very hard to sleep at night because of it, so i'm a tired, cranky old cow. And now DH has come down with it, poor thing. He only flew back to site this morning too. So it's been a great few weeks for me.
    I'm on CD23 now and AF is due in about 3-4 days. I'm hoping that she doesn't. I might POAS tomorrow morning and see what comes up. I know it's going to be a BFN. I'm not lucky when it comes to things like that. Hence TTC bub #1 for 4 years!

Hope everyone is having a great day and have a fantastic weekend. Sending lots of luck and to you all.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow it's very quiet in here. Where are you all? I'm lonely here.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    can here the crickets in here too lol
    how r u traveling hopeful?
    cd21 here and i have the worst mood swings ever one min im crying then yelling at db

Thanks
    Reviews
    can here the crickets in here too lol
    how r u traveling hopeful?
    cd21 here and i have the worst mood swings ever one min im crying then yelling at db

I know right. It's pretty sad. I wonder where everyone is?

I'm still sick. Although i'm feeling a lot better than the last couple of weeks. How are you going? Not so good by the sounds of things.

I'm on CD26. POAS this morning and got a . AF is due today or tomorrow so i'm out for this month.......again. Feeling very , disappointed and heartbroken. I honestly thought that this was my month. With all the CM, sore nipples and ( . )( . ), I thought we were in with a chance. So it's a huge let down. I don't even know how to break to DH. He was so sure that I was UTD. It's going to break his heart.

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gorgy goyals....no time for personals (so soz) but juz wanted to let you know that we have 21 beautifully developing follies (hmmmm is that why I felt like a miniature blow fish on the weekend)...

The Nurses are so wrapped and we are praying that we get a good harvest of viable egglings....I am ready to hatch em that's for SURE!!

Anyways, EPU (Egg Pick Up) is scheduled for this Wed 7.30am so wherever you are you beautiful goddesses can you spare a few seconds of silence that my ovaries deliver the goods...

I do my 'Trigger' injection tonight so I get a day off of the injections tomoz before the procedure....brought forward a private Yoga class and Massage tonight so I can race back to walk in the door and punch my tummy with dat der dem needle for the last time (for this cycle anyways).....

I feel good, tender but good, positive and just keeping it all very chilled....I have been shockingly calm thru this...I think I have some Angels up there that have wrapped me in cotton wool for this journey, if you can hear me Angels I am so grateful! Really!!!....I feel very blessed....

So, here's praying. DH is getting a wee bit excited but I'm like - just give me the drugs coz I don't wanna know where or when you're sticking that needle up ma whoo haaa (sorry tmi!!!)..

Will pop back in soon....promise....finking of you all....

Double triple xmwah mwah mwahsx.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quicky, Hopefulmum and OMGshoes (we all have those moments with our nearest n dearest - try to talk it out about how you're really feeling, men love to 'look after us'...... Remember Hopeful, you're not 'out' until the witch arrives....boo hiss stay away witch....

I haven't gone anywhere, still here and still supporting you both in prayers and thoughts and hoping we all get our magical BFPs....xmwahx