+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 202
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,191
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked
    112
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It was a was so angry at myself for getting all worked up oh well i had fun trying

    annnyways this rollercoster seems short a few passengers lol

    Hopefulmum2b feeling it hun everybody around us seems to be expecting just gota grit your teeth and bear it i guess
    our time will come

  2. #72
    Hopefulmum2b's Avatar
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Parkwood, WA
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    It was a was so angry at myself for getting all worked up oh well i had fun trying

    annnyways this rollercoster seems short a few passengers lol

    Hopefulmum2b feeling it hun everybody around us seems to be expecting just gota grit your teeth and bear it i guess
    our time will come
    Oh hun. Sorry about the BFN. Was really hoping that this was your month. Have fun TTC again next cycle though.

    I know sweet. I just wish this roller coaster would end. Kinda getting sick of riding it for so long. I know our time will come. I just wish it was really soon for us all so that we can get of this roller coaster ride for good.

  3. #73
    keziah's Avatar
    keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    761
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey gorgy gals, tis been a while and by the looks of tings everyone else has there head down n their bum bums up.

    I have commenced IVF and currently doing the 'switch off' hormone injections. I will be starting the 'switch on' hormone injections next wk together with the switch off so stab stab stab.... Nurses are amazing and I am just following all their instructions. DH has been a great support.

    It's OK, just surviving the headaches which are quite interesting to say the least but just getting on with it all and keeping my eye on ze prize.

    How are all you lovely ladies....updates/news/gossip? xxxmwahxxx

  4. #74
    Hopefulmum2b's Avatar
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Parkwood, WA
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Hey gorgy gals, tis been a while and by the looks of tings everyone else has there head down n their bum bums up.

    I have commenced IVF and currently doing the 'switch off' hormone injections. I will be starting the 'switch on' hormone injections next wk together with the switch off so stab stab stab.... Nurses are amazing and I am just following all their instructions. DH has been a great support.

    It's OK, just surviving the headaches which are quite interesting to say the least but just getting on with it all and keeping my eye on ze prize.

    How are all you lovely ladies....updates/news/gossip? xxxmwahxxx
    Hey Darl, how you going? So happy that you've started IVF and that everything is going to plan so far. I hope that you only have to go through this once before you have your BFP. I have everything crossed for you.
    As for me, nothing new to report. DH flew back out to site this morning so i'm by myself till he comes home friday night. Told him we have to "get busy" that night to up our chances of catching my eggy. I just hope it's not too late.
    Please keep us up to date on how your doing. In the mean time, take care, relax and the best of luck. xx

  5. #75
    keziah's Avatar
    keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    761
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Hopefulmum2b - Lovely to hear from you. Yes, let's hope DH will be back in time. It's frustrating when schedules get in the way.

    AFM - well those headaches flew into a raging fever, runny nose and the like soooooooooooo crawling around the house today feeling very sorry for myself. Guess it was inevitable, DH and neighbours kids all have it. Maybe that's what intensified the IVF heads....

    Burning lavender (even wrapped a pressure bandage around my head last nite - I looked like John McEnroe lol).....Phoned the nurses today who rapped me over the knuckles becoz I wasn't doing the injections at EXACTLY the same time (I mean I was doing them b/t 7-9 am). Noone told me I had to be EXACT. OOPS Oh well, they have ordered an extra bld test tomoz but I don't think I would have stuffed this cycle, I mean I don't start the STIMULATING (follicle growing) injections until tomoz. PREGGY - if you are out there hon, what is your take on this?!? xmwahx

    Boy it is soooooooooooooo quiet in here. I hope is a good sign that everyone is juz getting on with tings.

    Take care gorgy goyals. xxx

  6. #76
    Hopefulmum2b's Avatar
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Parkwood, WA
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Hey Hopefulmum2b - Lovely to hear from you. Yes, let's hope DH will be back in time. It's frustrating when schedules get in the way.

    AFM - well those headaches flew into a raging fever, runny nose and the like soooooooooooo crawling around the house today feeling very sorry for myself. Guess it was inevitable, DH and neighbours kids all have it. Maybe that's what intensified the IVF heads....

    Burning lavender (even wrapped a pressure bandage around my head last nite - I looked like John McEnroe lol).....Phoned the nurses today who rapped me over the knuckles becoz I wasn't doing the injections at EXACTLY the same time (I mean I was doing them b/t 7-9 am). Noone told me I had to be EXACT. OOPS Oh well, they have ordered an extra bld test tomoz but I don't think I would have stuffed this cycle, I mean I don't start the STIMULATING (follicle growing) injections until tomoz. PREGGY - if you are out there hon, what is your take on this?!? xmwahx

    Boy it is soooooooooooooo quiet in here. I hope is a good sign that everyone is juz getting on with tings.

    Take care gorgy goyals. xxx
    Same here. I hope I haven't layed an egg yet. Might do a OPK to see where i'm at. crossed that we haven't missed the boat.

    ATM: Doctor has told me that I have a very bad sinus infection, so now i'm no antibiotics. Feel like death warmed up. I've now got a sore throat and am coughing. Fricken great. DH says to me tonight, "Hope you're better before I get home." I asked him why thinking that with me being sick I might not want to BD or something, but no. He then replies, "I don't want to get sick." Thanks babe. And who said romance is dead.

    Good night everyone.

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Hi lovely ladies
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Joined this thread and then sorta disappeared. Haven't been coping well with nothing happening. Seem to be going deeper & deeper into dispair and things I have realized today, have made me think perhaps it is my own fault nothing has happened. 
    Hope you don't mind me telling my little story to see if anyone has any advice. 
    Have been seeing an Obgyn since July now, and she is really good although doesn't seem to want to believe that maybe I have a short luteal phase. She has done all the ultra sounds and hsg and relevant blood tests and wants me to think about a hysterscopy and laproscopy (sp?) which I am now willing to do. But have realized today that maybe I haven't given her the info I needed to for her to believe the short LP. I haven't told her that with my first m/c I actually had AF before I found out I was utd, and then m/c like two weeks after that and I didn't tell her that when I had my m/c in march that that had actually been the month I started taking B6, or that i had implantation bleeding on CD12 when usually i only get to 10dpo before AF shows up.Mind you after that first month the B6 did nothing to lengthen my cycles. At the moment am currently doing BT's on days 19,21 & 23, and waiting to see what the results show.
    Do you think if I had have told her all those things sooner she might have been more proactive. 
    Am just feeling like an absolute idiot..

    Sorry for the me post, am just doing the whole what if thing which is a waste of time...

    HOPEFULMUM2B - how was your holiday? I asked around about what your GP said about not referring you and everyone seems to agree it isn't her place & you should be only told no by an FS. 

    KEZIAH - Hi! Good luck with your journey

    OMGSHOES - Hiya!! Sorry you got your hopes up only to get a BFN. Sucks big time.

    Sorry to anyone else I have missed...am on my phone so can't go back and read posts... Big hugs to all
    x

    p.s sorry bout my long post...

  8. #78
    Hopefulmum2b's Avatar
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Parkwood, WA
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekielsmum View Post
    Hi lovely ladies
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Joined this thread and then sorta disappeared. Haven't been coping well with nothing happening. Seem to be going deeper & deeper into dispair and things I have realized today, have made me think perhaps it is my own fault nothing has happened.
    Hope you don't mind me telling my little story to see if anyone has any advice.
    Have been seeing an Obgyn since July now, and she is really good although doesn't seem to want to believe that maybe I have a short luteal phase. She has done all the ultra sounds and hsg and relevant blood tests and wants me to think about a hysterscopy and laproscopy (sp?) which I am now willing to do. But have realized today that maybe I haven't given her the info I needed to for her to believe the short LP. I haven't told her that with my first m/c I actually had AF before I found out I was utd, and then m/c like two weeks after that and I didn't tell her that when I had my m/c in march that that had actually been the month I started taking B6, or that i had implantation bleeding on CD12 when usually i only get to 10dpo before AF shows up.Mind you after that first month the B6 did nothing to lengthen my cycles. At the moment am currently doing BT's on days 19,21 & 23, and waiting to see what the results show.
    Do you think if I had have told her all those things sooner she might have been more proactive.
    Am just feeling like an absolute idiot..

    Sorry for the me post, am just doing the whole what if thing which is a waste of time...

    HOPEFULMUM2B - how was your holiday? I asked around about what your GP said about not referring you and everyone seems to agree it isn't her place & you should be only told no by an FS.
    You're not an idiot. You have so much on your plate that you just forgot. It's so easy to do. That's why now everytime I go see the doctor I make notes/questions that I need to talk/ask her about. Please don't beat yourself up about it. It's an easy mistake to make and i'm sure the rest of us have done the same thing at some point. But good luck with the BT's and hope the results are good. Keep us posted. xx

    We had a great holiday hun. The weather was not very forgiving but it didn't stop us sightseeing.
    You know what, a lot of the other women on other thread said the same thing. I'm just wondering if my doctor said that to save me the embaressment of the FS telling me? I will be going back to see her for my BT next month, so will ask her again what's going on.

    Hopefulmum2b

  9. #79
    Hopefulmum2b's Avatar
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Parkwood, WA
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry for the mad rush, but will be heading off to dinner soon, and I wanted to pick your brains a bit. I just went to the toilet and found some brownish/EW CM on the paper. I'm now freaking out thinking something is wrong. Could that be implantation CM? I would be so extatic if it were, but don't want to get our hopes up. I told DH and I thought that he was going to cry that sometimes this could be a great sign. Bless him. So if I could get some much needed imput it would be great. Thanks so much guys.

    Hopefulmum2b

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,191
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked
    112
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh i hope so it will be me chating to myself then

    im only at cd15 rang for a transfer to sydney waiting for a call back


 

Similar Threads

  1. We made it to 12months!!!
    By nudge88 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-07-2012, 12:44
  2. what next? ttc 12months and already have 2 children.
    By 1CrazyMoose in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 12:25
  3. Rollercoaster of hormones
    By Cool Cookies in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 13:33

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Life Fertility
Life Fertility Clinic is a boutique fertility clinic located in Spring Hill, Brisbane. Our dedicated fertility and IVF specialists offer professional, holistic, personalised options for the treatment of each patient’s specific needs.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!