+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, am on my phone, so sorry for the short post.
    Hopeful - Am still looking into that info I said I would..
    Was hoping one of you might be able to give me some advice. I have been getting blood test to see if I O, was wondering if any of you have had the same? Anyways my results for this month showed I O'd a lot earlier than I thought and earlier than the Opk showed me...anyone got any thoughts why the bloods and OPK would differ??
    Thanks

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekielsmum View Post
    Hi girls, am on my phone, so sorry for the short post.
    Hopeful - Am still looking into that info I said I would..
    Was hoping one of you might be able to give me some advice. I have been getting blood test to see if I O, was wondering if any of you have had the same? Anyways my results for this month showed I O'd a lot earlier than I thought and earlier than the Opk showed me...anyone got any thoughts why the bloods and OPK would differ??
    Thanks
    Thanks so much hun. Take your time. I'm not going anywhere.

I've done OT twice but when I was doing OT, I didn't use OPK because I didn't see the need too. I have been told that some women can O pretty much straight after AF finishes. That was one of the reasons why my doc wanted me to have it done in case I was one of those women. Turns out that i'm not. Do you think you may have a dodgey OPK? Because OT is 100% accurate. Well, your blood wouldn't lie to you. I'd probably go and ask your doc to see what she says. There has to be a logical explanation for it. Have just been searching the web for some answers. Can;t seem to find any. They either talk about OPK's or OT and not both at the same time. Hmmmm. Must look more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hopeful Am not sure what OT consists of, all I had was bloods taken on day 20 & 22. With OT do you have them more often??
    Did opk so I would know when I o'd cause bloods don't show till seven days later. Had all my 'symptoms' of O when I got positive opk.
    So confused, and now AF has shown up, which is right on time if I go by opk & my short LP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekielsmum View Post
    Thanks hopeful Am not sure what OT consists of, all I had was bloods taken on day 20 & 22. With OT do you have them more often??
    Did opk so I would know when I o'd cause bloods don't show till seven days later. Had all my 'symptoms' of O when I got positive opk.
    So confused, and now AF has shown up, which is right on time if I go by opk & my short LP.
    You poor thing. It must be so frustrating and confusing when you're testing left, right and center and getting different out comes. Hope something very good happens for you this cycle as soon as the stupid witch has left.
    Yeah, when you're OTing you have a blood test pretty much everyday until you've O'd. Not a fun process, but I guess it has to be done. I've so over that.

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMGshoes - how is the pole dancing going...? That would be AWESOME!! A great way to spice up the bedroom magic too....

Ringneck - how you doin hon?

Preggysiren - how are you gorgy? How is that sexy new home going? I often think of you n ur frosties, they are in their 5* hotel hangin around waitin for their mama and papa to let em out to play n run a muck....

Trulyblessed - you are one AMAZING lady. Your wittle Olivia is just a strong little girly and I can't wait to hear she has hit the BIG KILOGRAM....WOOT WOOT!!!

Ezekialsmum - how you doing? Looking forward to your posts.

Crafty - I know you are a busy beavette, plus I get to spy on you and your adorable family on FB but juz saying HI in here....you have been such a FANTASTIC presence in this thread.

Hopefulmum2b - hope you are doing well babes.

WOW - this is a wee quiet wittle thread in here these days eh and I have been guilty of slipping away n gettin on with tings....so OK here I go with some news....

DH is calling me down-regulated woman.....YUP gals, we have done it, signed up and rearin to go.....boy will I be picking the lovely IVF gal's brains to bits.....Started the Pill a few days ago after AF arrived on Sat. Had appoint with FS at Westmead FC on Thurs (Dr Fong - she was awesome). She did a very long consult and as you can imagine I was armed with ALL my tests, DH's etc so she really wanted us to be booked in for this next cycle - DIVINE TIMING?!? I hope so.....anyway we did all the bloods again, at one point my blood just stopped and the Nurse asked me if I was dehydrated - I laffed and said NO - you have just taken ALL my blood....LOL WFC cut off age is now 43 so I have just scraped in....phew....they are a private non-profit clinic so the prices were in our budget...

Anyhooooooooooooo I go for a Pelvic U/S tomoz to check what dose they need to do the jabs and because there is a shortage is OZ for the Nasal Spray I will prob have to do extra jabs to cover that part of it....

Feeling in a very good place about everything. Have a few friends who have done IVF - one couple now 14wks after first IVF attempt and another unsuccessful but went on to have a bubba naturally after several yrs of trying. Another lovely Asian lady lives up the back who has a dear wittle IVF bublette so she has asked if she could knock on my door and see how I/we are going (my close friend and neighbour told her all about us).

Things are a happenin - very quickly and I am a bit giddy but just getting thru my day to day life and trying to look after myself.

I have been put on 5mg!!! (normal dose is 400mcg) of Folic Acid and Microgynon (the Pill).

MRI was last wk and I have a f/up appoint on the 30th of this mth (same day as our first Nurses Interview) - woo hoo BRING IT I say.... They nearly refused to give me the MRI because I stupidly put on the sheet that I 'could' be preggers (I was in the 2ww).

Basically I said I wasn't leaving until I got my MRI because I had waited mths and it would be a miracle if I was preggers after 3yrs of trying and the poor lady must have seen the hollow look in my eyes and drawn face as she requested I do a pg test then and there to appease the MRI crew and then slipped a whole bunch of extra tests into my hand and said she would 'pray for us'....oh dear, I must have looked desperate haha

Thinking of you all with fond and preggy vibes....I don't think I will join an IVF thread yet coz I just want to hang here and enjoy all you gals and your stories.

Much luv n light n to everyone I have missed....sorry....I have a pre-baby brain...;P
    Last edited by keziah; 22-09-2010 at 10:46.

XavysMummy is offline My boy Xavier...worth the 3.5yr wait...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just popped in to catch up and was VERY excited to see that things are movin and shakin for you Kez....I have everything crossed for you

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kez fx this is the end of your journey ASAP.

Olivia hasn't cracked the 1kg mark YET. LOL. Think she's waiting for her 1 month day on Friday lo. She weighed in at 998g the little rat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    KEZ! So excited honey. I have everything crossed for you that this is it, your well deserved little bub in the making. Thinking of you xox

Amy - Yay for Miss O reaching the 1 kilo, she is such a spunky little girl... definately a fighter and doing so so well

to everyone else, I hope you are all having a fabulous week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    o m g my boobs r killing me please let this be our month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Hopefulmum2b - hope you are doing well babes.

WOW - this is a wee quiet wittle thread in here these days eh and I have been guilty of slipping away n gettin on with tings....so OK here I go with some news....

DH is calling me down-regulated woman.....YUP gals, we have done it, signed up and rearin to go.....boy will I be picking the lovely IVF gal's brains to bits.....Started the Pill a few days ago after AF arrived on Sat. Had appoint with FS at Westmead FC on Thurs (Dr Fong - she was awesome). She did a very long consult and as you can imagine I was armed with ALL my tests, DH's etc so she really wanted us to be booked in for this next cycle - DIVINE TIMING?!? I hope so.....anyway we did all the bloods again, at one point my blood just stopped and the Nurse asked me if I was dehydrated - I laffed and said NO - you have just taken ALL my blood....LOL WFC cut off age is now 43 so I have just scraped in....phew....they are a private non-profit clinic so the prices were in our budget...

Anyhooooooooooooo I go for a Pelvic U/S tomoz to check what dose they need to do the jabs and because there is a shortage is OZ for the Nasal Spray I will prob have to do extra jabs to cover that part of it....

Feeling in a very good place about everything. Have a few friends who have done IVF - one couple now 14wks after first IVF attempt and another unsuccessful but went on to have a bubba naturally after several yrs of trying. Another lovely Asian lady lives up the back who has a dear wittle IVF bublette so she has asked if she could knock on my door and see how I/we are going (my close friend and neighbour told her all about us).

Things are a happenin - very quickly and I am a bit giddy but just getting thru my day to day life and trying to look after myself.

I have been put on 5mg!!! (normal dose is 400mcg) of Folic Acid and Microgynon (the Pill).

MRI was last wk and I have a f/up appoint on the 30th of this mth (same day as our first Nurses Interview) - woo hoo BRING IT I say.... They nearly refused to give me the MRI because I stupidly put on the sheet that I 'could' be preggers (I was in the 2ww).

Basically I said I wasn't leaving until I got my MRI because I had waited mths and it would be a miracle if I was preggers after 3yrs of trying and the poor lady must have seen the hollow look in my eyes and drawn face as she requested I do a pg test then and there to appease the MRI crew and then slipped a whole bunch of extra tests into my hand and said she would 'pray for us'....oh dear, I must have looked desperate haha

Thinking of you all with fond and preggy vibes....I don't think I will join an IVF thread yet coz I just want to hang here and enjoy all you gals and your stories.

Much luv n light n to everyone I have missed....sorry....I have a pre-baby brain...;P
    Hi ya babe! I'm doing well. Just came back from our holidays on monday to be greated by my DH's brand new nephew. He can't wipe the smile off his face while i'm trying to put one on mine. It does hurt seeing his family fussing over the new kid and hating every minute of it, wishing that it was our bub they were doing that too. But it's not. Hoping for something to happen before the end of the year. Getting back to my healthy eating and excercising again. Need/want to lose 25+kgs by march. Should bring me down to a much healthier 81kgs. Better than nothing.
    I've just read what you've written. OMG I am so excited for you. I hope you're successful on the first go. You have to keep us posted. I have everything crossed babe. Good luck!

And a big good afternoon to the rest of you lovlies. I hope you are having a good day and have a great weekend.

Hopefulmum2b