+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    loving the bonding going on here in the rollercoaster <3

not much to tell af has arrived and ive turned to retail therapy so this month ttc wont become a chore look out db
    If you're doing the retail therapy you better share what you buy lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    whips and chains oh my lol

annnd i did the whole get my self new underwear thing out with the nanna knickers in with the french ones lol
    Last edited by Omgshoes; 07-09-2010 at 21:18.

PreggySiren is offline Apparently I should be beyond "thinking positive!" Well I'm not!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh whips, chains & French knickers - lovin' your style

Hmmm... thinking I need a similar shopping expedition (reeowww)

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekielsmum View Post
    Hopeful - it is hard hearing about everyone else getting pregnant isnt it, and its not like you arent happy for them you just wonder why the hell it isnt you. Oh and the comments you are talking about, when they ask when you are going to have kids, there is just no helping some people. I mean do they really think that it is any of their business anyways. I get it at work all the time and I sometimes feel like turning around and saying something horrible to them! Hope that you have a lovely holiday and get a chance to relax with DH.
    FS appointment is a good idea, and if you can make the appointment before you go on holidays I am sure that the time you have to wait will go so much quicker. That is the worse bit of this whole TTC thing I think, the waiting, for everything!

Good luck with your bubsicles.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate all you lovely ladies sharing your very difficult TTC journeys. I have to admit with people around me seeming to get pregnant at a drop of a hat, I was getting into the whole, woe is me attitude, and at the end of the day I am in a good position and know that (hopefully) my OBGYN is doing everything she can for me. I really hope that all you lovely ladies get your BFP's soon...
    Big hugs to all
    xx
    Thank hun. It is really so hard to hear and or see everyone around us UTD and thinking when is it going to be my turn. I know some of my family and friends feel sorry for us because they know how long and how much we want kids. But after nearly 4 years of TTC and 3 M/C, i'm kind of loosing hope.

Yeah I hate the comments. Sometimes I wonder if they think about what they say before they say it. It's a horrible feeling. And like you said, it isn't any of their business. You either want to say something horrible to them or slap them in the face and tell them to mind their own bees wax!

We are really looking forward to this much needed holiday. We've decided not to TTC whilst on holiday, so that we can just relax and enjoy each other's company. So that's another thing we don't have to think/worry about. If it happens, it happens.

The FS thing isn't going to happen. I've written what happened at the docs today below.

loving the bonding going on here in the rollercoaster <3

not much to tell af has arrived and ive turned to retail therapy so this month ttc wont become a chore look out db
    I'm with you OMG. The bonding here is so awesome.

I love the idea of retail therapy. Should go and buys some nice stuff for our holiday.

Had my appointment with the doc today. Didn't turn out the way I thought it would. Found out that I can't go see a FS because of my weight. She said that the FS won't even touch me until I get my BMI down to 32. But she has ordered me to do a Hysterosalpingocontrastsonography (HyCoSy) to check to see how my tubes are and a Anti-Mullerian Hormone BT. Will do the BT tomorrow but the HyCoSy will have to wait till be get back from our holidays because it has to be performed in the first 10 days of your cycle, and DH has the car all week for work so no way of getting there. Am very disappointed about the whole FS thing, but then again, like I said to DH, I brought it on myself. Have to get back into my walking I think.

I am so glad that i've joined this thread. you have made me feel so welcome and have nothing but the kindest words and best advice to help me through this TTC roller coaster ride. I hope that I can give out good advice and kind words to you all as you have done for me.

Hopefulmum2b

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    whips and chains oh my lol

annnd i did the whole get my self new underwear thing out with the nanna knickers in with the french ones lol
    Quote Originally Posted by PreggySiren View Post
    Oooh whips, chains & French knickers - lovin' your style

Hmmm... thinking I need a similar shopping expedition (reeowww)
    PML you guys crack me up. Love it.

Hopeful - where are you guys going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum2b - sorry for your not so great news about FS, is good your gp is doing something though. What she said bothers me though, am not sure it is up to here to say you can't see a Fs, but am going to do some research & see if what she said is true, know a few people seeing FS. Also I am overweight and my obgyn said she would have no issues referring us for IVF, so surely it can't be that cut & dry. Anyway will get back to you once I have asked around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekielsmum View Post
    Hopefulmum2b - sorry for your not so great news about FS, is good your gp is doing something though. What she said bothers me though, am not sure it is up to here to say you can't see a Fs, but am going to do some research & see if what she said is true, know a few people seeing FS. Also I am overweight and my obgyn said she would have no issues referring us for IVF, so surely it can't be that cut & dry. Anyway will get back to you once I have asked around.
    Thanks sweetie, that would be so great of you. But yeah she said that even if she did refer me, the FS won't touch me because of my weight. I don't know what the goer is, but she's the doc and I guess I have to just my head and go with what she says. Very disappointing though. But it has given me the incentive to try and shed some kgs. Wouldn't hurt. DH worked it out that to get my BIM to 32, I have to get down to about 80kg! OMG! It's going to be a very rough and difficult time for me now. Have struggled with my weight all my life, so unfortunately loosing weight isn't really my forte. So going to try and be a bit sensible on out trip. Don't want to put on excess kilos. Not really the excess baggage i'm talking about bringing home.
    I'll be waiting with anticipation as to what you've found out. Thank you again so much, hun. xxx

to the rest of you lovelies. Hope you are all having a great day and looking forward to your weekends. Take care.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum2b im on the weight loss kick too i have to be under 80 for a healthy bmi i reached that this week
    i had no problems being refered to ivf the weight loss was my own decision ill try anything atm

make weight loss fun and u will be fine try zumba its great and set yourself little goals

ive booked into pole dancing lessons next week cant wait but im not sure if i can drag my kaboose up the pole just yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amy congrats on beautiful Olivia she's tiny but super cute, hope she comes along in leaps and bounds.
    Lisa how's life with two lil princesses? can see by fb they keep your hands full.
    Hi to all the new ladies i'm not on much but wish you all bfp's very soon.
    I'm 22 my partner is 29 almost 30 we've been together 5 years got married in may this year. We started ttc in 2007 but are on a break atm because my crohn's disease has gotten out of control. I have a unicornuate uterus which means it's underdeveloped and i have no right fallopian tube, also had endo and pcos, i had ovarian drilling and was on clomid but no luck. good news is i've lost 20kg since my ttc journey began so feel a lot better. hopefully we'll start ttc again in the future but for the moment we do respite care and are about to become full time foster carers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum2b im on the weight loss kick too i have to be under 80 for a healthy bmi i reached that this week
    i had no problems being refered to ivf the weight loss was my own decision ill try anything atm

make weight loss fun and u will be fine try zumba its great and set yourself little goals

ive booked into pole dancing lessons next week cant wait but im not sure if i can drag my kaboose up the pole just yet
    That's great news OMG! Congrats on your weight loss.
    It was a huge blow to be told that a FS won't touch me because of my weight. DH and I are devastated, Was hoping to go see one when we got back from our holidays, but now with me having to lose the weight, it's going to put us back another 6 months!
    I was looking at zumba. It does look like fun. Should go and by the dvd's so that I can do it at home. Hell maybe I can talk DH into doing it with me. He doesn't need to lose the weight. He's already lost over 60kgs since october!

I'm with you on the pole dancing. I'd be too scared to give it a go and I bring the whole pole down with me!

Thanks for the advice, hun. Will look into that for sure.

Hopefulmum2b