+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Just thought I would pop in and give you a quick update. I am 11 weeks today and had my first ob appointment. Got to see our little one who is doing well. He/She has grown so much just in the two weeks since our dating scan. We could now see the head and legs clearly. I have my nuchal scan next week so I am very lucky to be able to see baby again so soon. I have had crappy all day sickness so I haven't been able to check in here as much as I would have liked. Hopefully it starts to go away soon.

Welcome to all the new ladies You are with great company here in this thread. All the ladies here are amazing and inspirational!

Brooke83 - I am also on the lookout for a new GP. My old one retired and the one I saw when I first got my BFP is an ***. A good GP is just so hard to find!

Keziah - The weekend before I got my BFP, DH and I sold our cot and change table that we had bought when we first started ttc. Even though I had never been through what you went through I felt that the cot had been bought for a baby that never came and when the time came that I was pregnant then I would buy another cot that was just for that baby (hope that makes sense). I had also packed away anything that was baby related because I was sick of looking at it and being reminded of what we didn't have. Maybe by selling your old stuff you will be making way for 'new' beginnings.

Omg - congratulations on the weight loss. I found that being on this emotional rollercoaster made me put on weight. Now that I'm pregnant I'm hoping I will be able to loose the baby + emotional weight I have put on after baby is born.

I hope everyone else is doing well. Take care.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Hey gals, tis quiet in here these days....

Hopefulmum2be - how you doing babes?
    Hey girl! How you doing? I'm plodding along. POAS the other day and got another . Should be surfing the crimson wave either tomorrow or thrusday so i'm not looking forward to that.

On the upside, DH and I are going on a vacation in about 2 weeks. The first week we'll be spending apart unfortunately, because he'll be in Melbourne with his dad to check up on his Gramps. He lost his Gran about 2 months ago, so he wants to see how he's going/coping. I'll be on the Gold Coast catching up with my bestie which will be so much fun. Then when he comes over on the 24th well hang around the GC for a while and then shoot off for a few days in beautiful Noosa. OMG we are so looking forward to this. Been so stressed out with school, and TTC. I think this is what we both need. I'm not taking any OPK's or thermometers. Nothing. Well maybe just out pre-seed. And with both of us relaxed and stress free, hey you never know, just might come back with some extra baggage!

Quote Originally Posted by summastarlet View Post
    Hoping I can join you lovely ladies-I am beginning to feel out of place in the other TTC threads.

My DH and I have been TTC #1 for over 12 months now. He's 26 and I'm 25 and we never expected to have any trouble...(how naive we were!!). I was diagnosed with PCOS about 2.5 months ago which was a complete shock as I show no signs of it. The deciding factor was a BT to check my egg reserve and my result came back quite high which can indicate PCOS.

I am currently on my 3rd cycle of Letrozole (similar to Clomid) and have also been put on Metformin. If this cycle is unsuccessful then we will be moving onto IUI.

I look forward to getting to know you all.
    Welcome to our happy, beautiful family Summa. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Luckily they found it early. I hope that the drugs help you in achieving your sticky bub very soon and that your stay here is a very short one.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Here's to more . and is sent to you all.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Hope I might be able to join this thread. Dh & I have been ttc #2 for just over 13 months now, with one angel baby in March. Don't really feel like I fit into some of the other threads I have been in anymore & am feeling a bit lost overall.
    Hoping & praying for a BFP before the end of the year or will try IVF in the new year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ezekielsmum...welcome!!

Sad to see you here but I too have been ttc for 13 months with 3 angel babies!!

Its a hard road but I have found this month to be very relaxing and I think its because of all the girls on here!!

I hope your stay is short x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hopefulandwaiting.
    Sorry for losses
    The 13 months seems like so much longer, than that, but that is mostly due to my short cycles. It has actually been about 15 or 16 cycles all up that we have been trying. Can only imagine how heartbreaking yours has
    been though..
    Sounds like this thread is just what I need

Thanks
    Reviews
    i thought this would be a good chance for all of us still on the rollercoaster and those who visit to introduce ourselves to our new additions on the rollercoaster i hope u enjoy this thread

i am 25 and my partner is 35 we have been together 6 years and have been trying for 5 1/2 years this year we have had three operations countless tests poking and proding done i found this thread last year and have found much needed support on here from some wonderful people we hope to do ivf next year

hopefulandwaiting sorry to hear about your angel babaies i hope this is the thread for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekielsmum View Post
    Hi Ladies
    Hope I might be able to join this thread. Dh & I have been ttc #2 for just over 13 months now, with one angel baby in March. Don't really feel like I fit into some of the other threads I have been in anymore & am feeling a bit lost overall.
    Hoping & praying for a BFP before the end of the year or will try IVF in the new year.
    Ezekiel and welcome to our little family. Sorry to hear about your losses. I've got 3 beautiful babies myself. Hope your stay here is a very short one, and always remember that we are here to support you.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    i thought this would be a good chance for all of us still on the rollercoaster and those who visit to introduce ourselves to our new additions on the rollercoaster i hope u enjoy this thread

i am 25 and my partner is 35 we have been together 6 years and have been trying for 5 1/2 years this year we have had three operations countless tests poking and proding done i found this thread last year and have found much needed support on here from some wonderful people we hope to do ivf next year
    I'm 35 and DH is 34. We've been together for 16 years, married for 13 and have been TTC now for over 3 years with 3 babies. I too have endured numerous amounts of poking, prodding and testing and had a fairly large polyp removed from my uterus last june, which doctors thought may have been the cause of my M/C's, but still nothing. Going to see the doc on tuesday and ask her for a referal, so that when DH and I come back from our trip, we're going to see a FS about what sort of options we have. Unfortunately, with the age that I am, time is not in my favour.

I wish you all every success in you plans to TTC and hope that your stay here is a very short one. and sending heaps of to you all.

Much love,

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post

hopefulandwaiting sorry to hear about your angel babaies i hope this is the thread for you
    Omgshoes - Thanks for the welcome. I love your name
    I cant imagine having been on this rollercoaster as long as you have. You must be a very strong lady...
    for your TTC journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Ezekiel and welcome to our little family. Sorry to hear about your losses. I've got 3 beautiful babies myself. Hope your stay here is a very short one, and always remember that we are here to support you.

I'm 35 and DH is 34. We've been together for 16 years, married for 13 and have been TTC now for over 3 years with 3 babies. I too have endured numerous amounts of poking, prodding and testing and had a fairly large polyp removed from my uterus last june, which doctors thought may have been the cause of my M/C's, but still nothing. Going to see the doc on tuesday and ask her for a referal, so that when DH and I come back from our trip, we're going to see a FS about what sort of options we have. Unfortunately, with the age that I am, time is not in my favour.

I wish you all every success in you plans to TTC and hope that your stay here is a very short one. and sending heaps of to you all.

Much love,

Hopefulmum2b
    Hopefulmum2b - Thanks for the welcome also. I think I might have seen your name on one of the other threads I have subscribed to. Just not sure which one it was . So sorry to hear of your losses. It is a hard road to travel isnt it. Wishing you all the best for getting a BFP soon! I am a year younger than you so I know how you feel about the time factor..

AFM - I suppose I should introduce myself properly. I am 34 and DH is 37, we have been together 8 years, and will have been married 1 year in November. I had a m/c my first pregnancy, and then went on to conceive my DS the very next cycle. I ovulate late in my cycle and have a short cycle, so I think the only reason I was able to conceive DS is due to my cycle being out of whack from the m/c. I am currently seeing an OBGYN who is lovely, but not sure believes me when I tell her about my luteal phase, nevertheless, this cycle and the next I am having blood test to show when I O. Am hoping that it is only my luteal phase that is holding things up, but my OBGYN also wants me to have a laproscopy to see if I have endo, and whether I have scarring on my left tube, that was shown to maybe be a possibility during a HSG. Given my age (i think) my doc has said she is willing to refer us for IVF whenever we want, but I would like to rule out all other possibilities first..just for financial reasons...
    Its funny I thought the biological clock and the gut need to have a baby would go away after I had my son, but it is back just as strong this time...
    Sorry for my big essay wishing everyone all the best for BFP's very soon..

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all going well! I find it so hard to get on BH lately with the 2 girls now..... I have absolutely minimal spare time for me, but they are worth it

I keep up with a few of you on FB which is much easier for me, so if anyone else in here wants to add me as a friend, feel free to send a friend request to Lisa Bullock as I find it much easier! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekielsmum View Post
    Hopefulmum2b - Thanks for the welcome also. I think I might have seen your name on one of the other threads I have subscribed to. Just not sure which one it was . So sorry to hear of your losses. It is a hard road to travel isnt it. Wishing you all the best for getting a BFP soon! I am a year younger than you so I know how you feel about the time factor..

You're very welcome. I'm subscribed to about 4 threads here, so I get around a bit.
    Thanks hun. It is a very hard road to travel. You and these other beautiful women will know exactly how I feel. Especially TTC for so long. I have seen on another thread that a woman has been TTC since 2002! I've only been trying since 06-07, and some people think that that's long! But you really do have to try and think positive. Unfortunately for me, it is extreamy hard, when I have family and friends getting UTD without even trying. And with 3 angel babies and the prossibility of more is very concerning.
    But i'm glad that i've found someone close to my age who has the same concerns as me. It's hard with some other women who are either younger than us trying for bub #1 (or 2) or women who are older trying for bubs # 2 or 3. So it's good that I don't feel so alone. Although i'm certain that there are a few more out there our age who share out sentiments.
    But in the mean time, all the very best with TTC, and I hope that you get your BFP very soon. Sending heaps of you way.

Okay, enough of my long and winded essay. Wishing everyone the best of luck. Hopefully your stays here will be short ones. and to you all for some BFP this month.

Much love,
    Hopefulmum2b
    xxx