+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    PreggySiren is offline Apparently I should be beyond "thinking positive!" Well I'm not!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh trulyblessed, honey I am sending you and little Olivia all the best vibes I can muster up right now. Congratulaions & all the very best hon. You are in my thoughts xx

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    omg turly blessed congrats on your little bundle hope oliva is doing well

hey everyone ive been mia too damn chest infection has me stuck at home no gym for a week aggghh having withdrawals ive currently lost 7 kgs and am 80kg come on 70s
    5 more to go and ive got my goal of 75kgs

hope u all are doing well
    OMG, congrats on the weight loss. Keep up the fantastic work, hun.

Quote Originally Posted by Craftymum View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA, been flat out trying to juggle all things atm! Will read back soon xx

But just wanted to let you know that Amy (Truly blessed) has just had her baby girl today at 25 weeks, this is the facebook status.

Olivia Paige White arrived today at 2.19pm weighing in at 754g or 1lb10oz. Ended up with emergency csect. Olivia is doing well.

I am sure you will all join me in wishing Amy and little Olivia all the strength and prayers we can. Congratulations and thinking of you Amy
    A HUGE Congratualtions to Amy on the same arrival of beautiful Olivia Paige. Well done Sweetheart! Big & to your whole family. You really are "Truely Blessed!"

Hopefulmum2b

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LM - would you please change me to having bub now please.

Thanks for the announcement Lisa & for everyones kind words & prayers.

I have made a thread in my Dec group if you'd like to see a couple of pics guys

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...62#post5078462

xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you ladies don't mind me joining in..please put me in for DS 6 DS 5 and 4 angels babies..

CONGRATS to trulyblessed and your DH..I just took a peek at your pics and the one of little Olivia and your hand bought tears to my eyes!!! I really hope she overcomes and obstacle quickly and continues to grow!!

Well a little about me...my DH and I have been TTC for 13 months now and have had 3 angel babies in the process..I have now been diagnosed with a slight blood clotting disorder so being treated with extra folic acid and aspirin so hoping to get our BFP sometime soon...

I am going to see a psychic tomorrow night so maybe she will shed some light on the situation!!

My DH is getting pretty frustrated as you can imagine..I think he is worried that we will have another m/c..

anyway I think im CD18 now and all goin along fine..my 2 little horrors are keeping me busy in this TWW with their attitudes!!!

Here's hoping to some BFP for all of us soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi can i be added to the list.
    DH and i have DS 10, DD 4 on 4/9 and DS 21months
    we have had 2 mc and have been ttc since july 09. Hopefully we can add #4 soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Truly Blessed, congratulations on the arrival of Olivia. My thoughts are certainly with you and Olivia at the moment. I just looked at your photos - she is simply gorgeous! Her size is really put into perspective in the photos with your hand.

Welcome Hopefulandwaiting and mumstheword4. I hope your stay is a nice short one!

Nothing exciting happening with me. I went to see the dr about my shortening cycles and she was no help whatsoever. I started getting a bit teary when i was there so she asked if I would like some 'little antidrepressants'.... Needless to say I am on the lookout for a new GP. She really doesn't understand the emotional rollercoaster that we are on! I spoke to my naturopath and she is confident that it is my body adjusting to the fertility herbs and things will settle down in a month or so.

Hope everyone else is well and has a wonderful weekend.
    Last edited by brooke83; 27-08-2010 at 15:59.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke83 View Post
    Truly Blessed, congratulations on the arrival of Olivia. My thoughts are certainly with you and Olivia at the moment. I just looked at your photos - she is simply gorgeous! Her size is really put into perspective in the photos with your hand.

Welcome Hopefulandwaiting and mumstheword4. I hope your stay is a nice short one!

Nothing exciting happening with me. I went to see the dr about my shortening cycles and she was no help whatsoever. I started getting a bit teary when i was there so she asked if I would like some 'little antidrepressants'.... Needless to say I am on the lookout for a new GP. She really doesn't understand the emotional rollercoaster that we are on! I spoke to my naturopath and she is confident that it is my body adjusting to the fertility herbs and things will settle down in a month or so.

Hope everyone else is well and has a wonderful weekend.
    Awww Poppet, i'm so sorry your doc was a "quack" and not very helpful with your situation. Doesn't sound like a very good doc to me. I really hope that you find a much better doc who is more understanding to you and your situation. But on the upside, it's great that the herbs are working their magic. I hope things work out for you sweetie.

Have a fantastic weekend everyone.

Hopefulmum2b

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gals, tis quiet in here these days....

Trulyblessed - hope Olivia continues to grow in strength and spirit....Go little Livs.....ps: piccies are just amazing....xxx

Hopefulandwaiting - I can imagine your DH is worrying...they all do eh and often we think they are not sharing their load of the burden with all the invasive tests etc but when you stick the pin in far enough they do burst and out comes all the fears/frustrations and sometimes tears that we often wonder if they are feeling at all because they are trying to be strong for us and all that we have been thru and hide their own sufferings....I think my DH is just burnt out by it all - I can feel it......I am trying not to put all my focus on this journey anymore (without taking my finger off ze pulse - just giving things some time to rest and heal - which is so hard when ur 42 and you feel the pressure of time running out). I just had to shake myself out of the obsessing part of this journey...We will probably do IVF. We seem to have exhausted every other avenue....

Preggysiren - how's ze new houseskies and how you doin hun....

Mumstheword - welcome and hope you can expand you're beautiful brood soon - great group of gorgy goyals in here....luv em to pieces...

Hopefulmum2be - how you doing babes?

Crafty - g'day babes....how's ze cheeky monkeys....keeping ya busy?

Shannon - great to hear from ya - glad little chub chub is doing great....

Brooke83 - how long are your cycles babes and how long is your LP?

omgshoes - whooooaaaaahhhhh girlfriend, well done on the weight loss....I am on a roll too and the Acu fella asked me if I have lost weight when I picked up my latest batch of herby derbs....I was smilin from ear to ear I tell ya....

AFM - Day 9 and just tying up some very loose ends in our lives that we have just let drag on and on. Thinking of doing some counselling to help work thru the difficulties faced in the last 3 yrs as well as DH's health diagnosis....I think we need a mediator to help nut some tings out....But I still feel hopeful and I still feel a change in the air....so I am running with that feeling.....

I moved all the baby stuff that stared at me like a ghost from the big ol drawers next to our bed and hid them from view....that was great....I am also going to sell the Bugaboo...yup, it's time to let it go....we bought it after our first pg and it's just there as a constant reminder. I can always get another one. I remember Kaz ages ago did that and so now I am going to be inspired by that 'letting go of the old' and am doing the same.

Also getting rid of our beloved 100% latex mattress and base on ebay....it's just too big and not used often enuff taking up space in the spare room......I could do up that room so I have the option to treat patients at home....so many ideas to do it up.....Ahhhhhh purging feels good.

I haven't been on much lately, but think of you all fondly....all our preggy goddesses that have achieved their dream, all our beautiful sista's that have suffered and all the hopeful ones praying for their BFP's (not to mention the silent lurkers that read the thread - I am praying for you too).....

Ahhhh girls, time to crack that BFP whip.....the rollercoaster is running out of steam and we need to GET THE HELL OFF IT and start a new thread.....xxxmwahxxx
    Last edited by keziah; 30-08-2010 at 15:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks all for your support with the weight loss im loving it butt my boobs seem to have gone missing lol

kez a change is as good as a holiday i too packed up my baby stash and put it away

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Hoping I can join you lovely ladies-I am beginning to feel out of place in the other TTC threads.

My DH and I have been TTC #1 for over 12 months now. He's 26 and I'm 25 and we never expected to have any trouble...(how naive we were!!). I was diagnosed with PCOS about 2.5 months ago which was a complete shock as I show no signs of it. The deciding factor was a BT to check my egg reserve and my result came back quite high which can indicate PCOS.

I am currently on my 3rd cycle of Letrozole (similar to Clomid) and have also been put on Metformin. If this cycle is unsuccessful then we will be moving onto IUI.

I look forward to getting to know you all.