+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Beanie

My DH has low count and motility too. I also have poor quality eggs to add to the mix and we have conceived naturally twice, resulting in one ectopic and a beautiful DD.

There is nothin to say you can't conceive, it's just that your odds are reduced - it's entirely up to you how long you are willing to try naturally. With age on your side I probably wouldn't rush to IVF, but it is still good to keep in contact with your Dr and make sure everything else is on track.

Good luck, sending lots of baby dust your way
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are still waiting.

I had a hycosy done last week. Everything is open and fine. The gyno thinks I could have mild endo, but she isn't certain. So I am getting a blood test done on day 2-4 of my next cycle and then we will go from there.

My husband has had two SA's both low count. Although the second one was a little better at 14 mil/ml, but this time morphology was the prob, not motility..

Looks like we might be heading down the IVF path. Cannot believe it really. I am not sure if we should jump right in, or just keep trying..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone had any BFP's lately on this thread? A little hope would be nice for us LTTT'ers.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

How is everyone going? Hope you are all well. Looks like i've missed a bit.

Well AFM, i've had a an extreamly rough few weeks. Having frineds announce their pregnancies on FB after TTC for a few months is really tough for me to handle. Plus DH's cousin's wife has just announced that she's UTD with her child which really put me over the edge. Have been so emotional last couple of weeks that poor DH is feeling really sorry for me. He's been an absolute tower of strength for me. I have never been this emotional before and I have no idea why. I guess things have finally gotten to me and it's like my way of venting. I just hope it goes soon. Hate feeling like this.

On th e upside, DH and I have our FS appointment on thursday. we are both really excited and nervous at the same time. Don't know what to expect, but we just hope that we can start our IVF journey in July/August. It's now been over 5.5 years and I think that it's well and truely time that DH and I had our long awaited family. We definitely deserve that. It's a PINS that it's not till 2:30 in the afternoon so i'll have all day to be pacing the house being extra nervous. LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck mum2b and beanie. Exciting and nervous times all in one.

We're still trying, it's just clocked over to a year.

We have a family holiday booked to Fiji next month, going to enjoy the break and then time to see the FS when we get back. We know the recommendation will be IVF again, but would like to try another less invasive form of treatment first...if there is one.

I too have my 2 best friends pregnant, one an accident. Another couple who had similar issues to us have also conceived #2 naturally. So happy for them, but a little bit woe is me too...

Good luck on your journeys ladies, keep in touch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to butt in.. Does the HyCoSy test hurt?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I've been searching on the bubhub site and found this thread.

My fiancé and I have been trying since December 2011 after DP had a vasectomy reversal in September 2011. After we heard there were ALOT of healthy swimmers we couldnt wait to start...

July 2nd we miscarried . We are how ever taking this as a good sign and going forward full steam ahead...

Good luck to all who are trying...

Much Love

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ loveable...YES! For me it did anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hun i also have UU. I have been TTC with no success. one possible chemical pregnancy but was not proven.
    Me and my husband started trying when i was 16 (yup we started young) I am now 20 (almost 21).
    I am the same as you with the unicornuate uterus. I have 1 kidney. half the uterus (to the left) 1 tube (left) but both ovaries. my right tube was taken out because it was not formed and attached to my uterus.
    I have had 5-7 (i cant keep track) surgeries for diff things.
    I also have irregular periods, dysmenoreaha (i know i spelt that wrong but its disabling period pain that has made me vomit, pass out and end up in hospital quite often) i have my fair share of scar tissue from all the surgery. and im pretty sure i dont ovulate ( due to my struggle with cysts, Pcos was ruled out as im not overweight at all im 5'2 and 45kg and my hormones are normal)

I was just referred to next generation fertility and am worried they will jump straight into IVF and i dont want that i want to try clomid 1st. There is a yahoo group for UU girls. so im praying they let me try clomid if not im not going back there.

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey gorgy gals, tis I, the long lost Kez, I just wanted to pop in and say g'day to all the old timers (who I hope and pray have graduated) and the newcomers....I was feeling quite melancholy today thinking about all the wonderful women I met online thru all the yrs n yrs we spent trying to manifest our miracle. Well, we are without that babe in arms but I don't regret for a minute meeting the wonderful spirits who have their own path they walk, some with happy endings, other still yearning.... We have unofficially closed the doors, moved to the country and changed our focus but today a little niggle came up and I remember, still, all those hopes n dreams to become a parent. I luv you gals and have not forgotten you....xmwahx