+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Truly Blessed, I'm thinking of you and your little one.

Just wondering if anyone can help me with a question. Over the past couple of months, my cycles have been getter shorter and shorter - 26, 24 and AF has arrived today which is only 21 days. I had been having pretty regular cycles around 28 days so I really don't know what is happening. I think the biggest problem though is that I am still ovulating around day 14 - 16 so my LP is extremely short and from what I've read, that really reduces the chance of maintaining a pregnancy. So, my question is do Clomid or any other drugs help with this problem? I think I will go to the doctor this week but thought I would hear from the other experts first!

Hope you are all well and having a fabulous week.

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Been MIA (for a number of reasons) but juz wanted to say TRULYBLESSED....I am sending out all the love and light I can muster....I really believe everything will be OK with this little one but I understand you must be literally beside yourself.....Happy burpday to your other wittle one and just know this scary time will pass. There is a bucket of love coming your way from the BH gang xxxmwah, mwah, mwahxxx

PS: Fanks for my burpday wishes beautiful peeps - 42 - EEK!!!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Been MIA (for a number of reasons) but juz wanted to say TRULYBLESSED....I am sending out all the love and light I can muster....I really believe everything will be OK with this little one but I understand you must be literally beside yourself.....Happy burpday to your other wittle one and just know this scary time will pass. There is a bucket of love coming your way from the BH gang xxxmwah, mwah, mwahxxx

PS: Fanks for my burpday wishes beautiful peeps - 42 - EEK!!!
    Keziah, you're still a spring chicken!

Hopefulmum2b

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey guys

Sorry it's been a mad house the last couple of days I forgot to come & update.

My waters broke Wed morning so will now be in hospital until little miss decides to make an appearance or I develop an infection & they induce me. While she is happy & I'm healthy they are happy to leave her put.

So I will keep you in the loop. If not Lisa would you mind letting the girls know for me babe since you have me on FB.

Bex is offline Pushy Princess Perfects Don't Push On Me I Bite :P
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Truly blessed- Just wanted to say my water broke 6 wks 1 day early and I was in hospital till 37 then induced. I was in hospital with someone whos waters broke at 20 and they made it to 35.
    Just wanted to offer u some hope that they can stay put.

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awwwwww Bex - u are beautiful, what a lovely supportive thing to say, I agree, everything will be OK xxxmwahxxx

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TrulyBlessed View Post
    Hey guys

Sorry it's been a mad house the last couple of days I forgot to come & update.

My waters broke Wed morning so will now be in hospital until little miss decides to make an appearance or I develop an infection & they induce me. While she is happy & I'm healthy they are happy to leave her put.

So I will keep you in the loop. If not Lisa would you mind letting the girls know for me babe since you have me on FB.
    Good luck with the birth hun. Take care in the mean time. Sending you many good wishes your way.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA, been flat out trying to juggle all things atm! Will read back soon xx

But just wanted to let you know that Amy (Truly blessed) has just had her baby girl today at 25 weeks, this is the facebook status.

Olivia Paige White arrived today at 2.19pm weighing in at 754g or 1lb10oz. Ended up with emergency csect. Olivia is doing well.

I am sure you will all join me in wishing Amy and little Olivia all the strength and prayers we can. Congratulations and thinking of you Amy

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been MIA too Lisa, wow, so much news.....have to play catchup.

Trulyblessed, hon - thinking of you and wittle Olivia and sending you the hugest congrats as well as lots of good vibes to get you thru this delicate time until she is home for lots of cuddles....xxxmwahxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg turly blessed congrats on your little bundle hope oliva is doing well

hey everyone ive been mia too damn chest infection has me stuck at home no gym for a week aggghh having withdrawals ive currently lost 7 kgs and am 80kg come on 70s
    5 more to go and ive got my goal of 75kgs

hope u all are doing well