+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey lovelies
    just a quick update not good news may need a donor no swimming dna damage high just gutted

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    Hey lovelies
    just a quick update not good news may need a donor no swimming dna damage high just gutted
    Awww honey. I'm so sorry to read this. I still swing by here to see how you lovely ladies are getting on. Where to from now or is it all just still sinking in? Big

Kez - GL with what you're doing sweet for you my lovely.

to anyone else still lurking.

AFM: kids are going great & i'm now doing it solo so who knows where to from here xxoo

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMGSHOES: Sweetheart i'm so sorry. Sending lots of your way, Hun.

TRUELYBLESSED: Glad that the kids are going great. I'm sorry that you're having to go at it alone. But sending you the best of luck your way.

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gorgy gals, juz droppin in to say hello, it's been way too long and I am not sure if our old thread is even current anymore, are there any of you in here anymore or has everybody moved on....sending heaps of fertile hugs and hope ur all well.

We juz did IVF 3 frosties due to one of my hormones being too high. Heading to Vanuatu soon for 1st proper holiday in 4 yrs and then when we get back we will hopefully get to do a frozen embryo transfer - fingers they survive the thaw.

Any news....any one out there??? Old or new faces?? xmwahx

TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm still floating around just don't post much these days as my nosey SIL & her lot are still floating around. But you see what's going on with me most days

Enjoy your holiday & GL with the transfer.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

It's been over 3 months since I last posted. Don't have anything new to report unfortunately except that I have 2 blocked tubes and can't have IVF until I get my BMI down to 35. So am very upset, angry heartbroken and every other emotion under the sun.
    Trying very hard in losing the weight and DH has even gotten me a Personal Trainer to help me. Only been 4 times. First 2 times was a trial, then she went on holidays for 5 weeks so i've been back the last 2 Mondays but didn't go yesterday as i've been pretty sick, but will make it on Friday. Thank goodness DH will be with me to drive me home. (Not good when you're sick and you push yourself that you feel dizzy/sick at the wheel and nearly crash!) So i'm going to push myself again Friday and then at least i'll have the weekend to recover.

So I guess right now you could say that DH and I aren't TTC seeing as that it is virtually impossible for us to get PG right now.

Hope everyone is well.

MWAH!xxx

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tis all over, finally had FET (after 2 attempts - my Prog kept going up too high) and after a 2ww over Xmas/New yr with 2 precious embies on board it's all over....We did get our BFP but I have started to bleed heavily....

Heart is so heavy, been on these threads for so many yrs, watching, supporting and cheering on everyone as they graduate, here I am, still here and still not pregnant....I know this sounds like a 'poor me' rant, it is, life feels very very blue today.....I have deactivated my FB account and thinking of hanging up my Bubhub boots...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TrulyBlessed View Post
    I'm still floating around just don't post much these days as my nosey SIL & her lot are still floating around. But you see what's going on with me most days

Enjoy your holiday & GL with the transfer.
    I have really enjoyed watching Liv kick all those milestones....and btw my sis is a single Ma, single Ma's RAWK ))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Hi ladies,

It's been over 3 months since I last posted. Don't have anything new to report unfortunately except that I have 2 blocked tubes and can't have IVF until I get my BMI down to 35. So am very upset, angry heartbroken and every other emotion under the sun.
    Trying very hard in losing the weight and DH has even gotten me a Personal Trainer to help me. Only been 4 times. First 2 times was a trial, then she went on holidays for 5 weeks so i've been back the last 2 Mondays but didn't go yesterday as i've been pretty sick, but will make it on Friday. Thank goodness DH will be with me to drive me home. (Not good when you're sick and you push yourself that you feel dizzy/sick at the wheel and nearly crash!) So i'm going to push myself again Friday and then at least i'll have the weekend to recover.

So I guess right now you could say that DH and I aren't TTC seeing as that it is virtually impossible for us to get PG right now.

Hope everyone is well.

MWAH!xxx
    We should start an 'over it - angry thread' - ahhhhhh the set backs we face eh....I can't even read the messages in between anymore....sending love n light xmwahx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to keziah For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (13-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    Hey lovelies
    OMG shoes, yes a gutting feeling indeed altho I am thrilled you are considering donor....When you both hold your baby you will know he/she is yours. Have you done a big Naturopathic overhaul on DH to try to increase sperm health. It's a 120 day turn around but big improvements can be made....is he on Zinc/Fish Oil/Co Enzyme Q10/Lipoic Acid/Vit C? All these things can significantly influence sperm quality and health....Just a thought xmwahx