+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well i've done it again. I have to be the most clumsiest person in WA. I have yet again hurt my knee and all because I tripped on the power cable of my treadmill. How ironic! I can't believe i've done that. When I actually fell, it hurt so bad that when DH asked me if I was okay, nothing was coming out. There were tears ********* down my face and my mouth was open, but no noise. I couldn't even ask DH to help me up because I was in shock and in so much pain. So today it's nice and swollen and i've been limping like an invalid all day. Will definitely be buying a proper fitting knee brace tomorrow. At least that way i'll have some support when I try to walk and hopefully if I do take another tumble, it'll hold my knee in place. I really am a cluts. *sigh* I need to be put inside a plastic bubble or wrapped up in bubble wrap I think if it means that i'll stop hurting myself. What a Dumbo!

DH is at my dad's work painting the door and a panel that he forgot for the boat so as usual i'm home alone. But he's come to his senses and told me yesterday that we're "going shopping". I said to him why are we going shopping? Don't need to buy anything to which he says it's a surprise. I then told him that I don't like surprises so he fessed up and said that he's going to buy me a new mobile because he feels really bad that he spent so much money on the boat and not on me. Not that I care about that, but i'm excited that i'm getting a new phone. I've had mine for 5 years and then I got DH's hand-me-down, so he thinks that I deserve a new one. YAY! Which means I can faff about on here from my phone. I'm so tech savvy now.

Have a great Easter tomorrow everyone.

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey gorgy gals, been MIA for a loooonnnnnggggg time....how is everyone....who is left on the Rollercoaster.....??? xmwahx

OMG Shoes? How have you been and what has been the outcome from your tests babes....x

Kaz - how is Numero Due going? I hope number 2 is on it's way....

Ringneck - how you hun?

Baibee - hiya hun, what you up too???

Meg - xmwah mwah mwahx

Hopefulandwaiting - OMG - I just went back and saw your ticker....YOU DID IT GIRL!!!! Yay for you, a bundle of joy is on its way....WOO HOO.....SUCH GREAT NEWS....If you still pop in here please give us the gories....xmwahx

If any of the ol' graduands are out there g'day from Moi, sending out love n light to you all....feel free to drop in n say hello....I miss you gals....I am lucky enuff to have some of you on my FB so I feel connected...

Von Von Von, if you are out there I want you to know that I think of you and your precious bubba....How are you doing these days?? xmwahx

AFM: wish I could give you good news....the elusive two lines have remained elusive....but here's good news, a Foster Care night on tomoz so we are going to go have a looksies....time to look outside the square....We still remain hopeful. Ya gotta dontcha....xmwahx
    Last edited by keziah; 17-05-2011 at 13:01.

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Well i've done it again. I have to be the most clumsiest person in WA. I have yet again hurt my knee and all because I tripped on the power cable of my treadmill. How ironic! I can't believe i've done that. When I actually fell, it hurt so bad that when DH asked me if I was okay, nothing was coming out. There were tears ********* down my face and my mouth was open, but no noise. I couldn't even ask DH to help me up because I was in shock and in so much pain. So today it's nice and swollen and i've been limping like an invalid all day. Will definitely be buying a proper fitting knee brace tomorrow. At least that way i'll have some support when I try to walk and hopefully if I do take another tumble, it'll hold my knee in place. I really am a cluts. *sigh* I need to be put inside a plastic bubble or wrapped up in bubble wrap I think if it means that i'll stop hurting myself. What a Dumbo!

DH is at my dad's work painting the door and a panel that he forgot for the boat so as usual i'm home alone. But he's come to his senses and told me yesterday that we're "going shopping". I said to him why are we going shopping? Don't need to buy anything to which he says it's a surprise. I then told him that I don't like surprises so he fessed up and said that he's going to buy me a new mobile because he feels really bad that he spent so much money on the boat and not on me. Not that I care about that, but i'm excited that i'm getting a new phone. I've had mine for 5 years and then I got DH's hand-me-down, so he thinks that I deserve a new one. YAY! Which means I can faff about on here from my phone. I'm so tech savvy now.

Have a great Easter tomorrow everyone.
    Hope you had a great Easter and now whoops, here we are in May, WOT THE!!!

How is the new phone going??? xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg r we in may two more weeks till we get all our results 6 years and our first cycle could be on the way about bloody time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post

Hopefulandwaiting - OMG - I just went back and saw your ticker....YOU DID IT GIRL!!!! Yay for you, a bundle of joy is on its way....WOO HOO.....SUCH GREAT NEWS....If you still pop in here please give us the gories....xmwahx
    Hey!!!! Yep it finally happened for us!! It went a little something like this:

Early march we were told that ivf was our only option to conceive due to the ectopics the fs said this was the safest option and advised us not to get pregnant on our own!!

After much discussion my Dh was not willing to go through with ivf so it was decided that our journey for bub #3 was over..I spent the next few weeks trying to a) get used to the fact that I was not going to have another baby and b) hold my marriage together..

Fast forward through a few weeks of ds1 being sick and ending up in hospital and one day it dawned on me that I was 1 week late for af...

Took a hpt and called Dh..he was extremely shocked (as was I!!)

We have had 3 scans to make sure bub is fine and all is well!! I have my nt scan next Wednesday and bubs ( although due 7th dec) will arrive sometime in the last week of November!!!!!!!!!!!

There is hope for everyone yet!! It's still really hard for me to believe this is actually happening!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.naturalfertilitybreakthrough.com/challenge/ Just a quicky on this glorious Sacred Sunday gals....I am going to do this with Hubby. Anyone wanna join me. Gabriela Rosa is a renowned Sydney Natural Fertility Expert and Naturopath/Author....

Come on board. What have we got to lose??? xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh im going to have a look into that keziah silently freaking out what will this week bring to us fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    Ooh im going to have a look into that keziah silently freaking out what will this week bring to us fingers crossed

How's it all going babes??? Have been finkin of you.. Loving the challenge, gone are the chemicals, hidden is the perfume and coffee has been replaced with organic herbal teas.

Woo hoo

How is everyone else? Anyone else doing the challenge??? xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulandwaiting View Post
    Hey!!!! Yep it finally happened for us!! It went a little something like this:

Early march we were told that ivf was our only option to conceive due to the ectopics the fs said this was the safest option and advised us not to get pregnant on our own!!

After much discussion my Dh was not willing to go through with ivf so it was decided that our journey for bub #3 was over..I spent the next few weeks trying to a) get used to the fact that I was not going to have another baby and b) hold my marriage together..

Fast forward through a few weeks of ds1 being sick and ending up in hospital and one day it dawned on me that I was 1 week late for af...

Took a hpt and called Dh..he was extremely shocked (as was I!!)

We have had 3 scans to make sure bub is fine and all is well!! I have my nt scan next Wednesday and bubs ( although due 7th dec) will arrive sometime in the last week of November!!!!!!!!!!!

There is hope for everyone yet!! It's still really hard for me to believe this is actually happening!!!!!!!!
    I soooooooooooooo enjoyed reading this. How wonderful!!! How did your scan go? I am sure it was perfect and very exciting for you. Woo hoo....another Rollercoaster journey over for one of our beautiful gals in here....YOU!!! Bet ur still pinchin yourself eh....

AFM - back in ze 2WW but feeling good. Not stressed. Being +++ It's 2yrs in June since we lost our little girl. I feel it's our time. The Gods will surely shine......

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    http://www.naturalfertilitybreakthrough.com/challenge/ Just a quickie on this glorious Sacred Sunday gals....I am going to do this with Hubby. Anyone wanna join me. Gabriela Rosa is a renowned Sydney Natural Fertility Expert and Naturopath/Author....

Come on board. What have we got to lose??? xmwahx
    Hi ya Hun! How you going? *Waves like a looney*

Thank you for the web site. I've actually had a gander, but i'm a bit down as I don't think it will help me with both tubes being blocked and all. But I have emailed her telling her of my situation and I hope that she maybe able to shed some light on this for me. Even if it does miraculously unblock my tubes will be a bloody good start. Might be able to get UTD without having to do IVF. If that ever did happen, it would definitely be a miracle.

But I hope it works for you Babe. Good luck.