+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls..I'm on my phone so no personals sorry..except hopeful did af end up coming??

Afm: I feel like I'm going to vomit!!! Feeling really sick tonight and not real sure why...

I had my follow up dr app today to discuss the hycosy results but they didn't tell me anything different..just that they think clomid and ivf are the best options but because my right tube is fine that I still have a 70% chance of conceiving naturally...

I called Dh to tell him what they said and that they are recommending ivf and he said..oh well they can recommend whatever they want but it doesn't mean we have to do it.

I think I need to start coming to terms with the fact that it may not happen for us..we may not get our baby...

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey hey no personals sorry just a quick drop in

we had the fs today good news and bad
    more tests more scans and a glucose test yumo
    also booked in for a another hycosy dnc and lap
    DP booked in for scans and tests also
    just so over this ride

Dear dr no shoes get me off this ride

Thanks omg shoes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs omg!! My fs app is on 3/3 so I'm a bit scared!! Have you had tests before or are you starting from the beginning??? I have had alot of tests so I'm hoping I won't need to do anymore!!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    hey hey no personals sorry just a quick drop in

we had the fs today good news and bad
    more tests more scans and a glucose test yumo
    also booked in for a another hycosy dnc and lap
    DP booked in for scans and tests also
    just so over this ride

Dear dr no shoes get me off this ride

Thanks omg shoes
    Sorry you have to have more scans and tests. I'm with H&W. Been there, done that so many times that i've lost count. I have to go for my HyCoSy scan on tuesday and i'm not looing forward to that. But it'll be worth it in the end when you can get some answers. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopefulandwaiting yea we have been through all this before with the last fs
    Dr no shoes just wants to make sure my opp fixed everything and we have a clean slate when we go into ivf the only new tests i was suprised at was the glucose test and kidney scan bit freaked out
    i think when i went into this appt i wasent prepared for more tests espcially for DP he has some serious health issues we both weren't aware of ive never seen him so scared

on the brighter side stay positive hope your appt goes well

Hopefulmum2b

finger crossed for Tuesday are u going under general???

Keziah Retail therapy love it <3

AFM <that's me by the way
    Last edited by Omgshoes; 19-02-2011 at 16:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    Hopefulmum2b

finger crossed for Tuesday are u going under general???

AFM <that's me by the way
    Thanks Hun. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. No. Don't have to go under. No sedation what so ever. It only takes about 30 minutes and they said that it will be uncomfortable, but not painful and to take 2 neurofen or panadol 1 hour before the procedure. Thanks goodness DH will be with me holding my hand. Here's some info if you want to read up about it.

http://www.womensimagingservices.com...nd/HyCoSy.aspx

AFM: The boat has finally had the colour put on yesterday and it looks awesome. I've taken some pics already, but the camera doesn't do it justice. Plus it was pretty dark in the workshop. Need to take more when the boat is back in the yard in full sun to get the true effect of the colour. I'm so excited. I can't wait till she's up and running so that we can finally take her for a test spin and christen her.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New Here!

Hi Everyone,
    I am new here my DH and I have been ttc since Feb 10. This would be our first Bub so we really had no idea what to expect or what we are doing? (Ok so we get the basics). I am finding the ups and downs a bit challenging, also wondering if its time to get checked out by a Dr?

any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Good luck to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shez381 hey welcome to the ride my advice is go and get checked that way u no whats going on fingers crossed for u hun

Hopefulmum2b take me for a spin

Thanks
    Reviews
    SHEZ: Welcome to our little family. Sorry you're having a bit of TTC trouble, but you're in the right place. As you can probably see from my ticker below, i've been in the game for some time. But if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? Because I was told that once you reach the age of 35+ and you've been TTC for over 6 months and still not UTD, both you and DH should go get tested. Worth doing for your piece of mind.

I wish you the best of luck and hopefully your stay here is a short one.

OMG: Sure why not. Have to wait until the boat is finished though. She's just got her canopy made and she looks like a real boat. Looks awesome. I'll post some pics when I take them.

AFM: DH as usual is busy working on the boat and i'm inside trying to work out where the hell this revolting smell is coming from. Something has definitely died and it's been here since we got back on sunday and for the life of us we can't find where it's coming from. We've turned the place upside down, moved furniture and i've mopped/vaccumed everywhere and still nothing. DH said that the only place that it could be coming from is the roof. If that be the case, then how the hell are we going to get rid of what ever it is in the roof? It's sickening. We have all the doors and window open to try and air the house out, but once you close up at night, it's back and only in the one spot which seems to be in between the lounge and family rooms. It's making us want to it's that bad! YUCK!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hey Girls!

Well Good Friday here, and I was thinking to myself.... I wonder whats happening in bubhub land! So I've popped on and I saw this thread in my subscribed threads.

Was hoping to not see any of my ttc buddies still in here.... I really hope its your turn soon ladies.

Yay Kaz for ttc#2! Lol about the clomid mummy, its not nice being on that stuff and still having to function as a parent .

Lots and lots of for you girls xox