+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    XavysMummy is offline My boy Xavier...worth the 3.5yr wait...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ringneck View Post
    Kaz hows Xavy doing? good luck with ttc another little one i hope it happens very quickly for you this time round.
    Hey Alana,
    Xavy is great, he's 11mths old today and I can't believe I am planning my son's 1st birthday, particularly when for so long I didnt think I'd be a mum. So sorry to hear of you PS results...fingers crossed all turns out ok.

xx Kaz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kaz wow 11months it's gone so quick, hope Xavy has an awesome first chirstmas and birthday.
    I got the results back CIN3/AIS have to go in for a cone biopsy and d&c and wait for those results to come back make sure there are no abnormalities in the deeper cells, go in on the 16th of Feb cause he is on holidays until about a week before hand. All should go well he is positive he can get all the cells.

HAve an awesome christmas everyone

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HAPPY NEW YR ALL YOU GORGY GORGY GALS BOTH WITH BABES IN ARMS AS WELL AS ALL THE TTC CREW WHO ARE STILL WAITING TO REALISE THEIR DREAM.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BESTEST IN THE WHOLEST 2011. I HAVE HAD MY WEE BREAK AND NOW ALL GEARED UP TO JUMP BACK ON THAT ROLLERCOASTER AND NAIL THE BEST VIABLE PREGNANCY I CAN....I REALLY HOPE I/WE CAN MANIFEST THAT.....I HOPE WE ALL CAN.

IT'S VERY VERY QUIET IN HERE, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL BUSY PATTING YOUR PUDDING FILLED BELLIES.....

It's the LAST day off for Moi so about to have a yummy happy chicken stir-fry, a glass of vino and tuck myself into bed with dreams of being the best damn Mumma I can be.......hopefully soon.

Sending you all love n light....

xmwahx xmwahx xmwahx

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by XavysMummy View Post
    Hey Alana,
    Xavy is great, he's 11mths old today and I can't believe I am planning my son's 1st birthday, particularly when for so long I didnt think I'd be a mum. So sorry to hear of you PS results...fingers crossed all turns out ok.

xx Kaz
    Wow Kaz, that is awesome, 11mths n nearly a yr....whatcha got lined up for the little man's first.....

I can't wait to experience that feeling and look back on this journey with a sigh of relief that it's all in the past.

Thanx for your thoughts, I appreciate it, I really do. xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kaz wow 11months it's gone so quick, hope Xavy has an awesome first chirstmas and birthday.
    I got the results back CIN3/AIS have to go in for a cone biopsy and d&c and wait for those results to come back make sure there are no abnormalities in the deeper cells, go in on the 16th of Feb cause he is on holidays until about a week before hand. All should go well he is positive he can get all the cells.

Ringneck - are you n I the last of the 'old' group left????? I am glad we are shrinking coz that means dreams are being realised but I am feeling awfully lonely in here....hahahaha

BabyJoy is offline It's fun to paint in the nude!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all you lovely Mummies-in-waiting! It's been soooo long since I have visited, but with the near year starting I thought I would pop in and wish you all the very best for a super fertile year and putting the brakes on the rollercoaster for good! Sprinkling the babydust for all of you...

As for me, Paige is almost 7 months old now and just so bonnie. She is an adorable chubby bub who is far more easy-going than her big sister was, but they both adore each other and I feel so blessed.

Love and hugs to you all.

PS. This new forum is freaking me out! I have no idea what the "Thanks" button is for... and some of the new smilies are fantastic! Love this one ---> and this one --->
    But there's no way anyone looks like this when washing up! --->
    Makes the old smilies seem positively BORING!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyJoy View Post
    Hello all you lovely Mummies-in-waiting! It's been soooo long since I have visited, but with the near year starting I thought I would pop in and wish you all the very best for a super fertile year and putting the brakes on the rollercoaster for good! Sprinkling the babydust for all of you...

As for me, Paige is almost 7 months old now and just so bonnie. She is an adorable chubby bub who is far more easy-going than her big sister was, but they both adore each other and I feel so blessed.

Love and hugs to you all.

PS. This new forum is freaking me out! I have no idea what the "Thanks" button is for... and some of the new smilies are fantastic! Love this one ---> and this one --->
    But there's no way anyone looks like this when washing up! --->
    Makes the old smilies seem positively BORING!
    Hahahaa they are great eh Shannon, soooooooooooooo lubbely to hear from you and a very Happy New 2011 back to you and your gorgy fam. I was beginning to twiddle my thumbs on my own in here.....hahahaha Maybe we need a shiny new thread to kick start 2011 and bring us the fertile luck we need.... So happy Paige is such an awesome bubba, but then she has an awesome Mumma!!! xmwahx

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    HAPPY NEW YR ALL YOU GORGY GORGY GALS BOTH WITH BABES IN ARMS AS WELL AS ALL THE TTC CREW WHO ARE STILL WAITING TO REALISE THEIR DREAM.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BESTEST IN THE WHOLEST 2011. I HAVE HAD MY WEE BREAK AND NOW ALL GEARED UP TO JUMP BACK ON THAT ROLLERCOASTER AND NAIL THE BEST VIABLE PREGNANCY I CAN....I REALLY HOPE I/WE CAN MANIFEST THAT.....I HOPE WE ALL CAN.

IT'S VERY VERY QUIET IN HERE, I HOPE YOU ARE ALL BUSY PATTING YOUR PUDDING FILLED BELLIES.....

It's the LAST day off for Moi so about to have a yummy happy chicken stir-fry, a glass of vino and tuck myself into bed with dreams of being the best damn Mumma I can be.......hopefully soon.

Sending you all love n light....

xmwahx xmwahx xmwahx

Ringneck - are you n I the last of the 'old' group left????? I am glad we are shrinking coz that means dreams are being realised but I am feeling awfully lonely in here....hahahaha
    KEZIAH: Right back at ya babe! Hope this year brings you a much needed BFP too.

I'm still here so don't feel lonely. Nothing much happening my way. Still plodding along waiting for the BFP to come my way. Feeling a little bit more positive and optimistic. I thought the my bad/negative thoughts were bringing me bad chi so i'm now going for a more happier, positive me. Hope it works. It's now been 4 years. I'm being positive, but getting very and at the same time. Oh well. It'll happen when it happens. I just hope it's soon.

And how are you going anyway Hun? How are things? Since I don't post as much, I feel like i've missed out on heaps of goss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kez i think we may be the only originals left it is good though means there have been a few bfps.

XavysMummy is offline My boy Xavier...worth the 3.5yr wait...
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Wow Kaz, that is awesome, 11mths n nearly a yr....whatcha got lined up for the little man's first.....

I can't wait to experience that feeling and look back on this journey with a sigh of relief that it's all in the past.

Thanx for your thoughts, I appreciate it, I really do. xmwahx
    Hey ladies, sorry for the late reply I rarely get on here anymore, I am flat out busy sewing for my kids clothing and pram liner 'hobby' on facebook and being the best mum I can be to Xavy. We are TTC #2, I'm on my third cycle of clomid which makes for a crazy mummy! I am also back at work 1-2 days a week. Christmas was just wonderful, it was a busy day like always but at the end of the day I sat on the couch and snuggled up to my baby boy and was thankful that we have been blessed with such a beautiful boy.
    Next week is Xavy's 1st birthday, the quickest year of my life! We are having a party in a local park on Sun 23rd with family and friends.
    Alana & Kez I truly hope I get to read your happy news very very soon