+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    TrulyBlessed is offline Winner 2009 - Member you would most like to meet in Real Life
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG - sorry to hear hun xoxo

Paper interviewed us yesterday & the article was in today's paper. http://www.news-mail.com.au/story/20...ome-premature/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    trulyblessed so glad to hear that olivia is doing well what a cutie

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG - so sorry the witch has arrived, boo hiss!!!

Trulyblessed - ur already stuck with me on FB (lol) but I will say it again, beautiful article....so happy for all the milestones you guys and Olivia are tickin off....yay

Hopefulmum2B - my DH has gone and won himself Grand Theft Auto on ebay....I am not really a computer games person but I will probably force myself to sit thru it with him and have a go....lol the things we do for our boyz...ps: How's ze new washing machine....I love washing clothes, must be part of my obsessive/compulsive side hahaha wear it for 5 - it's dirty!!!

Ringneck - oooohhhh so thrilled about the Fostering. That is such great news. Are you taking on a wee tacka or slightly older? Good for you...that may be our route failing IVF or we may just do it anyway. Haven't decided. What is the process like if you don't mind me asking. xxxmwahxxx ps: so sorry the Crohns is playing up...

Kristy09 - how you doing hun?

Hopefulandwaiting - did I congratulate you (fuzzy IVF brain haha) - if not woo hoo congrats congrats congrats!!! Awesome news...

AFM - juz keeping busy thru my first IVF 2WW - we hope our two wee embies we put back are snugglin in nicely....the progesterone suppositories are OK, haven't had some of the 'nasty' side effects yet but keeping an eye out for symptoms and just being kind to myself. Black wonderbean has had the opp hind knee operated on now so keeping busy looking after her after big surgery.

Thinking of you all xxxmwahxxx
    Last edited by keziah; 03-11-2010 at 11:36.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    Af came
    So sorry the stupid witch came. Hope she hurries off soon for you sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Hopefulmum2B - my DH has gone and won himself Grand Theft Auto on ebay....I am not really a computer games person but I will probably force myself to sit thru it with him and have a go....lol the things we do for our boyz...ps: How's ze new washing machine....I love washing clothes, must be part of my obsessive/compulsive side hahaha wear it for 5 - it's dirty!!!

AFM - juz keeping busy thru my first IVF 2WW - we hope our two wee embies we put back are snugglin in nicely....the progesterone suppositories are OK, haven't had some of the 'nasty' side effects yet but keeping an eye out for symptoms and just being kind to myself. Black wonderbean has had the opp hind knee operated on now so keeping busy looking after her after big surgery.

Oh no! You poor thing. Now you have to sit and pretend that you're enjoying it. And I totally agree. The things we do for our boys.
    I don't have my washing machine yet. DH will pick it up for me tomorrow. I've even left a pile of clothes so that I can christen the new machine! And it's a front loader too so I can watch the water and clothes sloshing about. Can you tell I have no life?

Oh on the 2 embies that were implanted. I really do hope that they take and you end up with 2 beautiful twins. How exciting and fun for you. Make sure you rest up and take care Mamma.

Awwww, how's poochie doing? Recovering well from her op I hope. I'm sure she'll be running around in no time.

Sending a truck load of and for you all.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG - so sorry the witch has arrived, boo hiss!!!

Trulyblessed - ur already stuck with me on FB (lol) but I will say it again, beautiful article....so happy for all the milestones you guys and Olivia are tickin off....yay

Ringneck - oooohhhh so thrilled about the Fostering. That is such great news. Are you taking on a wee tacka or slightly older? Good for you...that may be our route failing IVF or we may just do it anyway. Haven't decided. What is the process like if you don't mind me asking. xxxmwahxxx ps: so sorry the Crohns is playing up...

Kristy09 - how you doing hun?

Hopefulandwaiting - did I congratulate you (fuzzy IVF brain haha) - if not woo hoo congrats congrats congrats!!! Awesome news...

How are things going Keziah? Hope your TWW isnt dragging too much.

AFM: Just wanted to drop in and say that I finally got my BFP, although it looks like it might not be sticky.
    Have thoroughly confused my Obgyn who didnt even think I had O'd this month based on BT's.
    If not successful this time will be going on Clomid next cycle..

Big hugs and baby dust to you all
    x

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ezekielsmum - Hey beautiful, so lovely to hear from you. What's going on, why would it not be a viable pg? Has the Ob said something? Are you HCG levels too low? I'm confused....Do you have your BT results? What was your Prog like? Has he/she talked about giving you support? I will be crossing everything for you hun, the human body is AMAZING and you may get a lovely surprise...

I am good. 8dpt and have NOT tested. WOO HOO!!!

xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ezekielsmum - Hey beautiful, so lovely to hear from you. What's going on, why would it not be a viable pg? Has the Ob said something? Are you HCG levels too low? I'm confused....Do you have your BT results? What was your Prog like? Has he/she talked about giving you support? I will be crossing everything for you hun, the human body is AMAZING and you may get a lovely surprise...

I am good. 8dpt and have NOT tested. WOO HOO!!!

xmwahx
    Go get some BT's. I've got everything crossed for you poppet that this is a sticky one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls..just wanted to let you know our bubba is now an angel..

I'm doing a little better today (found out Friday levels dropped after brown spotting) anyway..list of cramping ATM just playing the waiting game til bub decides to exit completely..

Have had a chat to Dh who with a twisted arm is willing to go to a fs to see what they may be able to do to help...

Anywho enough about me...I hope you are all doing well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulandwaiting View Post
    Hi girls..just wanted to let you know our bubba is now an angel..

I'm doing a little better today (found out Friday levels dropped after brown spotting) anyway..list of cramping ATM just playing the waiting game til bub decides to exit completely..

Have had a chat to Dh who with a twisted arm is willing to go to a fs to see what they may be able to do to help...

Anywho enough about me...I hope you are all doing well x
    Oh Sweetheart, i'm so sorry for your loss. I honestly don't know what to say. You poor thing. Big hugs to you and DH.

I hope the cramps aren't too bad and that they subside soon enough for you. How far along were you again if you don't mind me asking?

Try to be stong gorgeous girl. But i'm glad that you're doing a little better. If you want to talk, just PM me okay.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks..was 4 weeks and 6 days when the spotting started but the bleeding has only just started today..not cramping much just like a bad af..anyway I have a app at the professors clinic tomorrow cause they want monitor my bloods and probably scan to make sure its all out..

Got the courage to call a fs and can't get in til feb!!! Anyway Dh really doesn't want intervention so hopefully the clinic can help before we have to see the fs...

Til then it's just wait and see..feeling ok one minute and then a compete basket case the next!! Poor Dh!!!