+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    kez good luck hun this is your time def lots of hugs your way

Hopefulmum2b aww sorry the fat lady was singing

hopefulandwaiting yay i hope its an implant

Afm ive decided not to test just yet i dont think im ready to handle any disappointment
    if its negitive ill enjoy some cocktails on holidays lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi There Ladies.!

I am back on BubHub and I must say I have missed you all sooo much.! Hope you dont mind me joining in on your thread..
    For all that dont know me, my name is Kristy (obviously) and my hubby and I have been ttc sinse September 2007, with the loss of one little angel on July 26th last year (can I please be put on the thread?). Last month my hubby and I finally decided to see a Dr, I have now had (in the past few weeks) two blood tests, testing for sooo many different things, plus my hubby has had one blood test plus a "man's test" as he calls it..lol Now its just a looong waiting game till November 10th for test results..agghh..!!!
    I have been an emotional wreck over the past few weeks, especially as I now work with three pregnant women and three of my parents (im a childcare worker) are pregnant.. as you can imagine its been so hard being positive around them...
    anyways, I really do hope you guys dont mind me joining your thread. I used to love coming on here and chatting with lovely ladies who were willing to help any way possible, and I have made quite a few great friends thru here as well, hope to make many more.!
    Baby Dust to all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    after 15 months and 3 angel babies we finally got our BFP this morning!!!!! it is a lovely pink line!!

everything is crossed that this will be our sticky one!!!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgshoes View Post
    Hopefulmum2b aww sorry the fat lady was singing

Afm ive decided not to test just yet i dont think im ready to handle any disappointment
    if its negitive ill enjoy some cocktails on holidays lol
    Thanks OMG. Kind of over it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy09 View Post
    Hi There Ladies.!

I am back on BubHub and I must say I have missed you all sooo much.! Hope you dont mind me joining in on your thread..
    For all that dont know me, my name is Kristy (obviously) and my hubby and I have been ttc sinse September 2007, with the loss of one little angel on July 26th last year (can I please be put on the thread?). Last month my hubby and I finally decided to see a Dr, I have now had (in the past few weeks) two blood tests, testing for sooo many different things, plus my hubby has had one blood test plus a "man's test" as he calls it..lol Now its just a looong waiting game till November 10th for test results..agghh..!!!
    I have been an emotional wreck over the past few weeks, especially as I now work with three pregnant women and three of my parents (im a childcare worker) are pregnant.. as you can imagine its been so hard being positive around them...
    anyways, I really do hope you guys dont mind me joining your thread. I used to love coming on here and chatting with lovely ladies who were willing to help any way possible, and I have made quite a few great friends thru here as well, hope to make many more.!
    Baby Dust to all xxx
    Welcome back Kristy. Sorry to see you back here, but we hope that your stay here is a very short one.

Quote Originally Posted by hopefulandwaiting View Post
    after 15 months and 3 angel babies we finally got our BFP this morning!!!!! it is a lovely pink line!!

everything is crossed that this will be our sticky one!!!
    Congratulations H&W. Hope this one is a sticky one for you to.

AFM: Feeling a little better than yesterday although, surfing the crimson wave is bad enough, she now decides to give me really bad cramps and an aweful backache. Just taken some Panadol in the hope it takes away some pain. I'm just glad that DH is home and i'm out of the doldrums. Had a bit of a cry last night, so I think that helped a lot. Like DH said, never give up hope because there's always next month.

Didn't wake up till 11 this morning and only because DH wanted to ask me something. I must have been in a coma because I didn't hear him get up at 6am and i'm usually a light sleeper.

Anywho, enough of my dribbling. Have a great weekend ladies. Sending you heaps of and to you all.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Thanks OMG. Kind of over it now.

Welcome back Kristy. Sorry to see you back here, but we hope that your stay here is a very short one.

Congratulations H&W. Hope this one is a sticky one for you to.

AFM: Feeling a little better than yesterday although, surfing the crimson wave is bad enough, she now decides to give me really bad cramps and an aweful backache. Just taken some Panadol in the hope it takes away some pain. I'm just glad that DH is home and i'm out of the doldrums. Had a bit of a cry last night, so I think that helped a lot. Like DH said, never give up hope because there's always next month.

Didn't wake up till 11 this morning and only because DH wanted to ask me something. I must have been in a coma because I didn't hear him get up at 6am and i'm usually a light sleeper.

Anywho, enough of my dribbling. Have a great weekend ladies. Sending you heaps of and to you all.

Hopefulmum2b
    Thanks for that sweetie. i am so sorry to hear of your emotional rollercoaster. I am on a rollercoaster myself atm with the tenth of november luming and all that comes with that, I break down every now and then, and ask myself the inevitable "why me?".. as Im sure we all do.
    DH is being fairly good but having trouble expressing his concerns out of fear of upsetting me more..
    H&W - thats fantastic news congratulations..!!! So happy for you and hoping it all works out well.. xx
    anyways thanks for letting me vent... Im really glad to be a part of this again.. you guys are great,,
    Lotsa & & to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulandwaiting omg omg congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy09 View Post
    Thanks for that sweetie. i am so sorry to hear of your emotional rollercoaster. I am on a rollercoaster myself atm with the tenth of november luming and all that comes with that, I break down every now and then, and ask myself the inevitable "why me?".. as Im sure we all do.
    DH is being fairly good but having trouble expressing his concerns out of fear of upsetting me more..

anyways thanks for letting me vent... Im really glad to be a part of this again.. you guys are great,,
    Lotsa & & to you all xx
    You're welcome babe. That's what we're here for. To support each other when we need it.

We can be on this horrible emotional rollercoaster together. We can get throught this. But I completely understand. Now when I do eventually get a BFP, it's not going to be excitment. It will still be nerves and stress until bub is born.

It's great that DH is being doing well, but he has to let some emotions out. It's not good for either one of you. But I guess you have to give him his space too.

But I wish you nothing but the best and hope that when you have another BFP, it's a sticky one for you. xx

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hopefulandwaiting congrats on your bfp.
    Kez good luck with the transfer i have my fingers crossed it all goes well. How many are you having transferred?
    my body is all over the shop i went on the pill while my new crohn's meds kick in and to try and regulate my body and it hasn't worked, i bleed almost constantly now. I have to go and have a pap smear to check up on everything but we've pretty much given up after 3 years with nothing but bad news. We will have a foster child soon though have done all the courses and been approved just waiting for the final paper work and we'll have a little one so we're happy with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ringneck View Post
    my body is all over the shop i went on the pill while my new crohn's meds kick in and to try and regulate my body and it hasn't worked, i bleed almost constantly now. I have to go and have a pap smear to check up on everything but we've pretty much given up after 3 years with nothing but bad news. We will have a foster child soon though have done all the courses and been approved just waiting for the final paper work and we'll have a little one so we're happy with that.
    I'm so sorry your body isn't wanting to cooperate with you. I hope that when you do have your pap smear, everything comes back negative. Please don't give up just yet. I breaks my heart hearing women say that.

on having a foster child soon. I'm really happy for you sweetie. You will make an awesome mum. Congrats and good luck. xx

AFM: Nothing new to report. Being very boring of late. DH is still faffing about with the boat though. He made up for it when he bought me a new washing machine yesterday, so that put him back in my good graces.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af came