+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey girls, its been a while since i have been on here so no personals unfortunately...

just wanted to say hi...

i am 11 dpo and am feeling slightly confident that this month could be the one!!! i have been feeling a little queasy every now and then for a few days now..i have had cramps down low (i never get cramps) and have had pain in my ovaries on 8, 9 and 10 dpo..last time i had these pains at this time of the cycle i was UTD but had a mc...

struggling through this last few days..don't want to test because i don't want to get yet another negative...

taking each day as it comes...my cousin was killed 7 weeks ago and im still struggling with that..and this whole ttc rubbish is making me wonder if its ever going to happen...why can't life just go the way you plan???

anyway, there is my little vent for the day..I hope everyone is well...

x x x

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by keziah View Post
    Hey gorgy goyals....no time for personals (so soz) but juz wanted to let you know that we have 21 beautifully developing follies (hmmmm is that why I felt like a miniature blow fish on the weekend)...

The Nurses are so wrapped and we are praying that we get a good harvest of viable egglings....I am ready to hatch em that's for SURE!!

Anyways, EPU (Egg Pick Up) is scheduled for this Wed 7.30am so wherever you are you beautiful goddesses can you spare a few seconds of silence that my ovaries deliver the goods...

I do my 'Trigger' injection tonight so I get a day off of the injections tomoz before the procedure....brought forward a private Yoga class and Massage tonight so I can race back to walk in the door and punch my tummy with dat der dem needle for the last time (for this cycle anyways).....

I feel good, tender but good, positive and just keeping it all very chilled....I have been shockingly calm thru this...I think I have some Angels up there that have wrapped me in cotton wool for this journey, if you can hear me Angels I am so grateful! Really!!!....I feel very blessed....

So, here's praying. DH is getting a wee bit excited but I'm like - just give me the drugs coz I don't wanna know where or when you're sticking that needle up ma whoo haaa (sorry tmi!!!)..

Will pop back in soon....promise....finking of you all....

Double triple xmwah mwah mwahsx.....
    Good luck for tomorrow Sweetie. That's fantastic that you have 21 follicles. How awesome is that? I'm sending you heaps of your way. All will be fine.

Just a quicky, Hopefulmum and OMGshoes (we all have those moments with our nearest n dearest - try to talk it out about how you're really feeling, men love to 'look after us'...... Remember Hopeful, you're not 'out' until the witch arrives....boo hiss stay away witch....

I haven't gone anywhere, still here and still supporting you both in prayers and thoughts and hoping we all get our magical BFPs....xmwahx
    Thanks Kez. She's due either today or tomorrow. I looked at my chart wrong. I thought it was yesterday or today. But still, either way AF is due because the HPT I took yesterday was a BFN! So bummed. I hope we all get a BFP soon too. I think we've all waited long enough for this and we're all so deserving of it.

Quote Originally Posted by hopefulandwaiting View Post
    Hey girls, its been a while since i have been on here so no personals unfortunately...

just wanted to say hi...

i am 11 dpo and am feeling slightly confident that this month could be the one!!! i have been feeling a little queasy every now and then for a few days now..i have had cramps down low (i never get cramps) and have had pain in my ovaries on 8, 9 and 10 dpo..last time i had these pains at this time of the cycle i was UTD but had a mc...

struggling through this last few days..don't want to test because i don't want to get yet another negative...

taking each day as it comes...my cousin was killed 7 weeks ago and im still struggling with that..and this whole ttc rubbish is making me wonder if its ever going to happen...why can't life just go the way you plan???

x x x
    Good luck Hopeful&waiting. that those are good signs for you and at the end of it you get your BFP. By the sounds of things, you could really use the good news. Sending lots of and your way.

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews

just wanted to say hi...

x x x
    Welcome back. So very sorry to hear about your cousin. An unexpected death (particularly a young person) is so shocking and has probably brought a lot of heartache and frustration to the surface re the whole TTC stuff.

Lean on us, we have big wide shoulders....

I will cross everything that this is your mth...

xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you so much Keziah and hopefulmum2b!! I really appreciate the kind words...

life has been tough so your right it is frustrating when you realise you have no control over your life and those close to you. I still struggle every day to think that our beautiful girl has been taken from us even though its been 7 weeks..it never seems to be far from my thoughts...

but....it just make ttc all that much harder..cause we want something good to happen in our lives and my boys keep asking..when are going to get another baby mum????

anyway, i think I had an implantation bleed yesterday!!! only a little when i wiped yesterday morning and nothing since...i have never had this but 2 of my friends have and this is what they described and i thought because im taking a low dose aspirin that this may be the reason why i have this time....

so now im freaking out every time i go to the loo that there is going to be more!! OMG!!! after 15 months and 3 angel babies i wonder if this could be it!!!!

I will need lots of help over the next few days!!! I am pretty sure from my CM that I am 13 dpo so am holding off testing cause im not sure what the bleeding is doing.......but will definitely test on saturday if AF is a no show!!

Sorry about the me me me me me post!!!

Hope everyone is doing well x x x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    thank you so much Keziah and hopefulmum2b!! I really appreciate the kind words...

life has been tough so your right it is frustrating when you realise you have no control over your life and those close to you. I still struggle every day to think that our beautiful girl has been taken from us even though its been 7 weeks..it never seems to be far from my thoughts...

but....it just make ttc all that much harder..cause we want something good to happen in our lives and my boys keep asking..when are going to get another baby mum????

anyway, i think I had an implantation bleed yesterday!!! only a little when i wiped yesterday morning and nothing since...i have never had this but 2 of my friends have and this is what they described and i thought because im taking a low dose aspirin that this may be the reason why i have this time....

so now im freaking out every time i go to the loo that there is going to be more!! OMG!!! after 15 months and 3 angel babies i wonder if this could be it!!!!

I will need lots of help over the next few days!!! I am pretty sure from my CM that I am 13 dpo so am holding off testing cause im not sure what the bleeding is doing.......but will definitely test on saturday if AF is a no show!!

Sorry about the me me me me me post!!!

Hope everyone is doing well x x x x
    That's what we're here for. We support each other in times of need. But I really do hope that it was implantation bleeding and that on saturday you have some much needed good news. Good luck. xxx

AFM: CD28 and still no AF. The wait is killing me. Haven't had a 28 day cycle in over a year, so i'm taking that with me being sick the last 3.5 weeks has taken it's toll on this cycle. Hope she comes soon though. DH is home friday night and if she comes late, that means no BDing for us because she usually sticks around for about 5 days and he leaves the following friday. Stupid cycles.

Hope everyone is well and having a great day. Take care.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hopeful i have everything crossed for you that af stays away.
    Kez good luck with the ivf sounds like you're responding well to it you get your long awaited bub.
    Preggysiren how are you? have you started the ivf yet?
    Kaz how is the little fella? hope all is well
    Lisa how are your two princesses they keeping you on your toes?
    Von how is hugo?
    Shannon & Nick how are your little ones?
    not many people left on the rollercoaster now, good luck to you all.

afm colin had his elbow operation on tuesday everything went well will know if it worked in 10 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ringneck View Post
    Hopeful i have everything crossed for you that af stays away.

afm colin had his elbow operation on tuesday everything went well will know if it worked in 10 days.
    Thanks Ringneck. Could you a lot of luck, but all will be revealed tomorrow if I have been lucky or not. I hope that after 3 M/C's, i'm lucky this time.

Glad to know Colin's op went well. I hope that it was successful and you get good news tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The fat lady has started to sing. Found some blood on the toilet paper (TMI sorry) after going to the toilet. It's over.

keziah is offline I am thankful to the Universe for this lesson of patience and know that our child is on its way....
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - ahhhhhh poo bum bugger!!! Sorry the witch arrived. Thinking of you.

Ringneck - wow, lovely to hear from you. Great news so far about Colin. Will be sending out the healing vibes.... It woz great of you to bring up all the ol' members and it's great to tick most of them off as achieving their dreams. I often think of VON. VON if you are out there, we love you and would LOVE to hear from you with an update on precious wee Hugo....xmwahx

Where are you at with things these days Ringneck?

AFM - 10 beautiful eggs were hatched only to have 3 fertilise so tomorrow is egg transfer time and then the 2WW begins. I/we are just praying that our precious embies survive the night. Praying very very hard.

I've had a few tears today coz I am obviously crashing after the IVF drugs but also because we really hoped we would have some frosties....

Anyhoooooo onwards n upwards....the thing with IVF (or rather ICSI for us) is that it can change on a daily basis. We also discovered that DH's sperm has crashed since his last SA (prob due to the kidney failure) which was rough news for him yesterday too (hence we had to do all ICSI)....

Will let you know hopefully tomoz....

Thinking of all you gals. xmwahx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - ahhhhhh poo bum bugger!!! Sorry the witch arrived. Thinking of you.

AFM - 10 beautiful eggs were hatched only to have 3 fertilise so tomorrow is egg transfer time and then the 2WW begins. I/we are just praying that our precious embies survive the night. Praying very very hard.

I've had a few tears today coz I am obviously crashing after the IVF drugs but also because we really hoped we would have some frosties....

Anyhoooooo onwards n upwards....the thing with IVF (or rather ICSI for us) is that it can change on a daily basis. We also discovered that DH's sperm has crashed since his last SA (prob due to the kidney failure) which was rough news for him yesterday too (hence we had to do all ICSI)....

Will let you know hopefully tomoz....

Thinking of all you gals. xmwahx
    Thanks Kez. Totally sucks. Feeling pretty right now.

OMG! I'm so excited for you hun. I'll have everything crossed in the hope that they are safe and ready for cooking tomorrow. Please let us know how you went.

Sorry to hear about DH SA due to his kidneys. That's gotta be tough on the poor guy. I really do hope that this first round of ICSI is a HUGE success for you both.

AFM: Okay, TMI coming up. I'm assuming AF arrived yesterday because there was blood on the toilet paper. Have been wearing a panty liner because it it's very light, but woke up this morning and there's still nothing on it! Just wishing she would hurry up and come properly. Had a big cry on the phone last night to DH, and he was just as upset. I knew I shouldn't have given my hopes up so soon. Don't know when we can have another go seeing as DH may not be in the next time I lay and egg. So that's another let down. Could this month get any worse?

Hopefulmum2b