+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mums group/ Playgroup close to Holmview

hey; my family and i recently moved to Holmview and I am looking for either a playgroup or mother group to take my 1 and a half and 2 and a half to. if you know of any cloeby eg Beenleigh, Edens Landing, Mt Warren Park, Waterford please let me know; THANKS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, please let me know if you find one, we are looking to move to Holmview in the next couple of months. I have 2 girls age 6 and almost 3. Cheers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi I go to a great playgroup at Griffith uni which is not to far from holmview. pm if you want and I will give you more info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm close to you in Edens Landing When we're not busy with physio on a Tuesday morning we were going to the playgroup at the Beenleigh Baptist Church, on Pheasant Avenue Beenleigh, it runs from 9 am to 11 am and there's a great group of Mums and kids from the church and local community.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm over at loganlea and regularly in edens landing as my oldest daughter goes to school there. I run a playgroup (I just started) on Monday's, Wednesday's and Fridays. At the moment on Monday's we go to Logan central library for toddler time at 10:30am, and on Wednesday's at 11am we meet at wriggle it. I'm still looking for something permanent on Fridays. You can find me on Facebook if you are interested in joining us. Kirsty doblo. I have 3 daughters - 6 years, 20 months and 6 weeks. Hope to meet some new mummy friends

Thanks
    Reviews

Default beenleigh baptist playgroup

Hi i know the thread is old but is the playgroup still going and what do i need to join

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I also just moved to the area. My son is nearly 3 and would love to start a mothers group or join one. I live in mount warren park :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm a 22 year old first time mama, I moved to Edens Landing with my 4 month old son, and was looking for a mothers group in the area. I don't drive, and hubby works 60 hours a week so it gets pretty lonely. I'm at the age where all my friends are out drinking and partying, which I have no interest in, and would love to make some new friends who I actually have something in common with; motherhood!

Hope to hear back from someone (:

😸 Meow meow 😸

Kittie x

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you want we can arrange to meet I drive so that's not a problem, I have a son also who's nearly 3 and I'm a younger mother also as I'm 24 I live in mount warren park and have only been in the area for a few months so I don't no anyone here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by tj seaborne View Post
    If you want we can arrange to meet I drive so that's not a problem, I have a son also who's nearly 3 and I'm a younger mother also as I'm 24 I live in mount warren park and have only been in the area for a few months so I don't no anyone here
    That sounds like a good idea (: I am pretty familiar with the area as I went to school in Shailer Park, and have lived here on and off since I graduated.
    What sort of things are you interested in? :3 just to see if we have any interests in common aha.

{{DS ~ 5 months ~ Batman}}
    {{DP ~ 20 years ~ Sammy}}
    {{Furbaby ~ 2 years ~ Bellatrix}}