+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I know this is an old post. I just stumbled upon it today.
    If anyone is there willing to share their jourey about which clinic in india they shipped their embryos to, which courier company they used, i would love to know. My husband and i are thinking about shipping our last 3 frozen embryos to india and pursuing surrogacy in india. Any information from the experts is appreciated. Would Love to hear your experience.
    Please email me: kayd2905@yahoo.com
    Thanks in advance,
    Kay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello all the lovely ladies there,

Please share your surrogacy journeys as we also want to go this way due to my medical problem.
    we want to know which surrogacy clinics in India are the best, also options for frozen embryo transfers.
    did anybody had experience with surrogacy centre India (Dr Shivani)

We will highly appreciate your kind advice.

Regards,
    Nancy

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Apologies

Hi,
    I just came back to this after a long time away and noted there were questions. For those who went to India, I hope you all have your little bundle of joy now. Our son was born 2012 Diwali time and he is now a happy little 2 year old. We went with Corion and was happy with our experience there. How is everyone going with their quest for a family? I would love to hear from everyone!
    -wlee9462-

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there
    Same here! Our gorgeous little girl was born in October 2011 in Bombay. We went through Corion and highly recommend dr kadam.

I realise the law has now made it much harder for Qld and nsw residents but some backwards laws are meant to be ignored, which they clearly are if people are willing to make the effort.

Hope others stories have been equally positive.