+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How is it all going?

HI Maneesh?
    How are you going with surrogacy? My best wishes go to you and your other half. Hope all is well.
    Would love to hear from u soon and get your view on the process :-)
    -wlee9462-

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy to help anyone on this. My wife and I are in India picking up our baby born through a surrogate. This was our last option as my wife cant carry.
    We signed before the law was changed on 1 March so arent criminals as such but i know of a number of people still going through with indian surrogacy - people are still willing to take a chance in order to have children. Whether its moving to another state or just taking the risk (probly not advisable). The clinics in india will still support you. The law is a state one. Immigration etc is a commonwealth law. The ban applies only to NSW/QLD residents but this wont affect getting all the paperwork sorted to get bub home under cth law, and from the indian side. Both parties dont care and we havent faced a single question about being NSW residents. If anyone has questions or wants to know more Im happy to help. This law is so idiodic and im keen to support others to successfully have children who cant make it work the natural way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im more than happy to help anyone on this. My wife and I are in India picking up our baby born through a surrogate. This was our last option as my wife cant carry. Just going through the paperwork now to get bub home. Its not too bad will be here for about 4 weeks from arrival to getting home - once birth cert obtained, citizenship, passport and bubs exit visa sorted. Just need a good local lawyer (to navigate the indian bureacracy), a good clinic (Dr Kadam at Corion is amazing) and patience. A fair bit of cash is a must - we've spent 35-40k in total for both trips here including travel, clinic, hospital fees - everything.

We signed before the law was changed on 1 March so arent criminals as such but i know of a number of people still going through with indian surrogacy - people are still willing to take a chance in order to have children. Whether its moving to another state or just taking the risk (probly not advisable). The clinics in india will still support you. The law is a state one. Immigration etc is a commonwealth law. The ban applies only to NSW/QLD residents but this wont affect getting all the paperwork sorted to get bub home under cth law, and from the indian side. Both parties dont care and we havent faced a single question about being NSW residents. If anyone has questions or wants to know more Im happy to help. This law is so idiodic and im keen to support others to successfully have children who cant make it work the natural way.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Congrats Djjk !!

Congratulations on your wonderful delivery, that is wonderful news and very inspiring to us all heading on this journey.

We have gone with an egg donor and surrogate at Corion and have received our BFP.... 9 years after we started our journey and am ecstatic, but we have a long way to go yet I know but it is wonderful result.

I would love to know whether there are any forums that you know of that deal with surrogacy in Mumbai, Ive come across a few but they are generally about Delhi and I would love to find one that shares information on the process in Mumbai, as the info available for those travelling to Delhi is amazing, not so much about the clinics used per se but about accomm, shops for baby gear, FRRO info etc.

Take care and enjoy your new addition.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im happy to help with as much info re mumbai, the procesd and even recommendations for placed to travel (eg went to goa, kerala, rahjastan and all amazing) while your here. Anothet aust lady emailed us all the info on the process you could need. Pls pm me your email address and ill get my wife to forward to you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to djjk For This Useful Post:

wlee9462  (18-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tammy perhaps starting your own thread would be a good idea as you seem to have posted the same thing over other people's threads alot and I believe their threads are supposed to be about them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi djjk, I sent you private message asking you to email me because I have some questions to ask regarding Corion.
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi djjk, I sent you private message asking you to email me because I have some questions to ask regarding Corion.
    Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi djjk i have sent you pm too thanks jojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most clinics can't take embryos at this stage, and if you try to organise it yourself through DHL and Fed-Ex you won't get them through customs.