+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for this thread. Great facts. I did a HPT on day 11 pt and got a negative and then did it again today which is 13 days pt. Although the news is shattering I can at least mourn and not hang out for some Nurse to call with the news. I like that fact that we have straight answers. So thank you for this thread. It answered my question of whether I did it too early. I didn't. the test is probably true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ezzie, I'm sorry you got a negative HPT, I hope the nurse calls you and tells you otherwise.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I am back after 12 long months...

Hi girls, I was here around 12 months ago just starting out on the IVF with frozen sperm from partner.. We finally got only 2 eggs out of 4 follicles with a lot of cancelled cycles, and hormones not right to start,, then we tried with only one follicle, but there was no egg in that... I am now on day 2 past transfer,, and had 2 embies (day 3) put back,, the only ones we have. I had transfer done Sat,, its now Monday so I think I am 2 day past tranfer..??? anyway, if anyone remembers me or would like to share my 2 week wait with me,, I would love to contribute... thanks ladies....look forward to reading where everyone else is up to and giving some love and hope to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tracey2010 View Post
    Hi girls, I was here around 12 months ago just starting out on the IVF with frozen sperm from partner.. We finally got only 2 eggs out of 4 follicles with a lot of cancelled cycles, and hormones not right to start,, then we tried with only one follicle, but there was no egg in that... I am now on day 2 past transfer,, and had 2 embies (day 3) put back,, the only ones we have. I had transfer done Sat,, its now Monday so I think I am 2 day past tranfer..??? anyway, if anyone remembers me or would like to share my 2 week wait with me,, I would love to contribute... thanks ladies....look forward to reading where everyone else is up to and giving some love and hope to you all xx
    Best of luck!! Fingers crossed your little embys stick!! X

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

tracey2010  (27-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies - need some advice!

I am 10dp 5dt and got faint second lines on HPT at night on days 8&9pt but morning tests yesterday and today show nothing!!

Why would the evenings show something but then nothing in the morning when hcg should be most concentrated? And could it mean something tried to happen but didn't stick (so super low levels but still being picked up on HPT?).

BT tomorrow so I know the official word is just around the corner, but I'm going insane today! So any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated (and possibly save my sanity!!!).
    X Mandy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,, I cant help with many questions, cos I have never got up to ET before, but I would like to pee on stick too........ when do ya think with 3day embies and if ya count transfer as 0 day,, I am 5days past today..??? best of luck with blood results,, I am soooo looking forward to everyones success, including mine I pray xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Tracey2010....

I had my ET last Saturday so I'm on day 5 too only difference is mine was a 5 day transfer

When are you due for a blood test, I'm booked in for Wednesday 6th, sooooo far away

Have you had any bleeding at all, any other symptoms?

I said to my hubby that I wanted to do a test on Saturday, but he just wants me to wait till Wednesday

Fingers crossed for us both!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to brimrush For This Useful Post:

tracey2010  (01-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Brim, my blood test if for Friday 8th, no symptoms, little cramp or pain right down low in pelvis on both sides, boobs sore and large one night, but it was night after last pregnyl injection, no blood at all to show they are embedding, will pee on stick cos I cant help myself like most, will do that (Sunday). I am not hopeful, as I have no big signs at all.. so will be a shock if I am... embies were good at day 3 they had split into 9 cells at this stage with little or no fragmentation, I guess its up to my body now... best of luck to you and everyone, will be reading here, and hoping for us all xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tracey2010 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all

Am new to this thread...what fantastic information, it put it all into perspective but doesnt lessen the stress or the temptation to test early!

To Brimrush & Tracey2010-goodluck with test on July 6 & 8th.

I also have test on july 8 post a day 5 fresh ET. I had 2 put in which they say were good quality, however the other 7 embies I had did not make it to the freezer. This has been the case for all 4 cycles we have done. Frustrating but at least we have something to put in!! Day 4 today and not a sign or symptom
    trying to carry on as usual. It is alway lurking in the back of your mind tho

lots of luck to you all...hoping for good news all round on july 8

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bronte72 For This Useful Post:

tracey2010  (01-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 9 days past day 3 transfer

Girls I have no symtoms, and I have been peeing on sticks madly, like I said i would not do... all of them are negative,, not even picking up the last pregnyl shot I had 2 days past transfer. .... the chart says it should show something by now, I got real sensitve tests the ones that pick up less than 20 whatevers,,, oh I so not hopeful now.. but looking at negatives all the time, will make it better, if I get big negative on Friday.. luv to all, this waiting is ****e.. I hate it so bad