+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girlies, hope u dont mind if i drop back in and just say a quick Hi!! Hows everyone doing??

Congrats to those who've recently got a BFP! and GL To those waiting..

TSG - i havent had recurrent MC, just the 1....and i never got that bubs tested... But i so totally know where ur at and what ur going through. Take it easy on urself, and trust ur gut feelings. Deep down with my MC i just KNEW something wasnt right... I even said to everyone "I dont feel pregnant" "I Feel like AF is comming"...low and behold, i had MC'd and started spotting a few days later...

Anyways, THIS time... ive just generally been more relaxed and i honestly dont know why. Im putting it down to my instincts...and deep down i know everythings ok, while consciously - i hope it is. I try not to stress over it, and anytime i get a thought in my head, i tell myself NO!! Its not happening... (Then i look down, rub my not-yet-existant preggers belly and say "hope ur ok in there lil 1") and leave it at that, force myself to think of something else.

The one thing ive found that helps is ive broken the first Trimester up into small milestones, and Never think beyond the next, because at 4 or 5 or 6 weeks, thinking "OMG How will i make it to 12wks where im safe" drove me insane, so....heres what ive done:

4wks: BFP, DR app to confirm (and to discuss medication i was on)
    6wks: DR app - i wanted reassurance, was hoping for an us on the day but got refferal for US -he put a hold on it till i was close to 10wks -and bloods.
    9wks: Ultrasound. Found out i was actually 8.5. but smack on with O date.
    10wks: 1st OB appointment
    12wks: NT scan - booked in for 14th this month.

It was easier thinking to myself "In 2 weeks i get to....see bubs, see doc, see OB etc" and really helped me. Hope it helps you!

anyways sorry for the 'about me' bit there, Hope everyone is doing well... U gurls were a HUGE support to me when TTC, and just thought id drop in again to say Hi and let ya know i hadnt forgot about u!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TSG2011 View Post
    hopeful- where are you going for a holiday? how exciting...nothing like a holiday to take your mind off TTC!!

im still in the mind set of hoping for the worst and not being let down for this pregnancy...i was told yesterday by my OB that the last baby i mc was a girl and had chromosomal abnormality...47 chroms instead of 46...it worries me because my 1st mc i didnt have the bub tested so how do i know this isnt a reaccuring event...and im trying to be hopeful but it worries me this pg might end the same way

i really wish i could be excited...i dont want to seem selfish im soryr if that comes across because i know its a hard journey for alot of people to TTC and im not ungrateful for falling pregnant im really not...im just in uncertain waters...i guess ill only know at my 8week scan with my OB...

and to all those TTC

xx
    Well, firstly a HUGE congrats on your BFP, hun. That's great news.
    Sencondly, DH is going to Melbourne with his dad for a week while i'm over on the Gold Coast to visit a girlfriend. Then DH will meet me on the GC, we'll stay there for about 4-5 days then drive off to beautiful Noosa for a week. There will be no taking temps or peeing on OPK's. Will be doing lots of BDing, but not concentrating on TTC. It's going to be heaps of relaxing. DH even said that because we're not going to be TTC this cycle, i'm allowed to drink. So he said that he's going to buy me a bottle of Baileys and some champagne to really get into the holiday spirit. Bless him. Really looking forward to this trip. It's been a long time coming.
    I have faith in your PG. I've had 3 M/C's and they couldn't find the reason why I lost them. Keep a positive mind. I know it's going to be extreamly hard for you, but never think the worse. And you're not selfish. You're going through a rough time at the mo with all these thought going through your head. We've all been through it so we know how you feel. But please keep your chin up. We're here if you need us. And please let us know how things went with your 8 week scan.

Quote Originally Posted by AJGirl08 View Post
    Awwww Hopefulmum, DH is a sweetheart! I bet you can't wait for your holiday. I don't know what sounds better...Baileys and champagne on the balcony or not having to stick your legs in the air for 20mins!
    Oh AJ you have no idea how much we're looking forward to this holiday. Yeah, Baileys and champagne definitley sounds a lot better than sticking my legs in the air for 30 minutes. Not even going to TTC on this trip. It's going to be all about rest and relaxation. Don't get me wrong, we will be doing some BDing, but for once in 3 years, it's going to be for fun not making a baby. I'm not taking any temps or peeing on OPK's. Maybe after all that, I may come back with excess baggage!

Hope you had a great week and enjoy your weekend.

Much love,

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies!!

i've been stalking...just not doing much talking

we need some more BFP's in here i think! a couple of us must be in the TWW? martina? AJ?

Tash - i'm sorry...i cannot even imagine am wishing you all the stickiness in the world for this cycle! i just know you are going to get your BFP.

Hopeful - i hope you have a wonderful and relaxing holiday. like you say...fingers crossed it is exactly what you need to get a BFP. what a lovely little holiday surprise it would be

LYTTE - welcome when DD was 4 weeks old TTC was the last thing i wanted to do i hope you catch a sticky very soon.

Andi - how are you going?

Hi to those I've missed!

AFM - DH and i are in the middle of out BD marathon we have to catch and get a sticky sticky sticky egg this month in order for all of us to go to his sisters wedding next year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey TTCers, how are we all?
    Hope full- very y envious of your holiday, can’t even remember when I last when on a holiday... maybe when I was 18? So enjoy and live it up!!!
    Aj- love your comment about the legs in the air for 20 mins... story of my life!!!lol I also vote for going for the drunken tryst- wow sometime I wish dp drank I could take advantage of him!!
    Kazzyc- Enjoy that bd’ athon... we have are now relaxing after ours. We did 5 days straight- we were meant to do 7 but be covered all of our bases so we stopped- wow were my hips sore!!!
    Shadow- nice to catch up, I see cupcake is 10 weeks – congrats! I think breaking it down to smaller milestones is the only way to keep you sane. Imo.
    Andi- Hi nice to meet you GL with bd tonight- teething pain, so don’t miss that!
    Lytte- Hi and welcome.
    And yes I am in the TWW, ohh such pain is the tww.... I am going to test on Sunday morning and hopefully we will get a bfp for dp. I think I will be devastated if this isn’t our month. I just want to be pg already. I kind of feel like I have been pg since January! And lots of pain and heart ache. I hope this is our month. Oh well that’s enough about me.
    Do you think Sunday is too early to test if af is due next Thursday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KazzyC View Post
    Hopeful - i hope you have a wonderful and relaxing holiday. like you say...fingers crossed it is exactly what you need to get a BFP. what a lovely little holiday surprise it would be
    Thanks hun. We're both getting very excited. Everytime we plan a holiday something comes up, so now that everything is in plan and DH has booked his holidays, there is no turning back now. This is definitley what we both need. And maybe a BFP will be our reward! Now that's what I call a holiday surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by martina78 View Post
    Hey TTCers, how are we all?
    Hope full- very y envious of your holiday, can’t even remember when I last when on a holiday... maybe when I was 18? So enjoy and live it up!!!
    Everytime we try to plan a vacation, something with DH's work come up. We've been trying to go to New Zealand for about 3 years now! And we were suppose to go on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary but again, DH's work told him he had to go and work in Papua New Guinea for 6 months! So now that this holiday is planned and payed for, there is no stopping us now! So thanks hun. We will definitely be enjoying this for sure.

Hi to the rest of you lovelies. Hope we are all well and enjoying your weekend. I hope that when I get back from our trip, there will be some long awaited good news for you all.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well AF arrived right on time. CD 31.

Upset....but what can I do?

Head down and bum up for next month I suppose.

Have a good weekend ladies...xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lytte - AF sucks the big one! I am sorry she showed up. Fingers crosses for this coming cycle.

Martina - good luck for tomorrow...hope two lines show up for you!!! No, i don't think it is to early to test. Come and tell us as soon as you find out so we can all be excited with you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LYTTE View Post
    Well AF arrived right on time. CD 31.

Upset....but what can I do?

Head down and bum up for next month I suppose.

Have a good weekend ladies...xx
    Awwww poo to AF! Good luck for next month hun.

Martina, have you tested yet? How did you go? Hope you have some great news for us.

FYI, i've found a great book that talks and deals with pregnancy loss. It's called Pregnancy Loss: Surviving miscarriage and stillbirth by Zoe Taylor. I'm hoping that it can help me come to terms with my 3 losses and how I can deal with it properly.

Hope you're all enjoying what's left of your weekend.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a bfn... I was expecting it as I have felt some pms. I have had a rough couple of days emotionly. oh well now to wait till af comes then we do it allllll over again! thanks for your support girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Martina...hugs to you! How crap! Take a few days to deal with the disappointment and then get right back on the positive train. I am so sorry though, I know how much you wanted this to be your month xxx