+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGirl08 View Post
    Hopeful i have everything crossed it's just too early and these cramps are GOOOOD cramps!

Thanks AJ, but I POAS this morning and all I got was a . Plus i'm on CD 24, and about 8 DPO and AF is due in about 2-3 days so i'm not holding my breath. That now said, we'll be having a break next cycle and just enjoy our holiday. Don't want to ruin it by charting temps and doing OPK's. You never know what can happen on a hoiliday when you're stress free!

Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    Hi all and welcome to the new girls

just a quick msg cos I'm not on the computer. My kids don't know about my losses so it's hard to get on the site when they are home.

13dpo and as usual bfn. Really over it after 9 months. Don't think it's ever going to happen.

Will do a more personal reply later. Hope everybody is well

tash x
    I know exactly how you feel Tash. After 3 years of TTC i'm kinda over it too. All of my friends and family fall PG so easily without even trying and then there's me, where after 13 years of marriage, still can't even produce one bubba! And with 3 M/C under my belt doesn't help either.
    I'll have everything crossed for you hun. You'll get you're sticky bubba soon. xx

Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    hi girls just thought id pop in havent posted for a couple of weeks. just wanted to share my update with you some of you will no my story and welcome to the new girls. well im currently on cd21 feeling good after only bdding 3 times in our fertile window . what i did differently this month apart from i am still on no fertility drugs for this month as my silly little cyst is shrinking but is still there so i have a app at the fs on fri to check things out . we are supposed to be not trying too hard so will see in a week if all went well but i decided to ask dear partner out on a date n pretend i didn know him , we even took 2 cars out n i met him there . well i was nervous at first its very hard turning up to a place on your own. anyway the date went extremely well n we left together n went home together n probably was the best fun we have had for ages in ttc. definatley took some pressure off dp as we are now into our 2nd year of ttc. our angel babys due date is coming up in 2 weeks so il probably do something nice and go out to a nice restaurant. well i dont have too many symptoms going on no af signs which is good bbobs seem bigger and temps are really high so iv caught the egg we bdd cd12 13, n 14 so i hope it was enough . good luck to you all we need some bfps in here.
    I've got everything crossed for you hun. Here's to a BFP!

Have a great week my lovlies.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies!

CD16 for me - didn't DTD last night - we are both so buggered from Angus and his crazy teething pain - must BD tonight to make sure our little eggy is well and truly caught!

My bridesmaids took me out yesterday for lunch and a massage - it was lovely!

Hopeful - I have evrything crossed - please let there be a BFP around the corner! I hate cramps they are so confusing - get the when your UTD and with AF - no fair - I hope yours are the UTD ones Have a great time away - I agree nothing like some relaxed time to make a baby!

Tash - I'm sorry lovely and can totally understand your feelings - come on here and get those feelings out and I hope next month is sensational for you

AJGirl - Enjoy the next few days of DTD - hope there is a BFP coming your way! I vote drunken tryst btw - I hope thats what happened

3PLUS - your date sounds so lovely - such a good idea! Sending big hugs for your angel baby's due date xxx

Love and baby dust to all - come on BFP's!!!

Andi xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Andi I was all for the drunken tryst but didn't hear the key in the lock till 5am...needless to say I'd cracked the s***s by then!!

Hopefulmum you're right...a nice, stress-free holiday might be just the ticket! I said to DP tonight that it'll be great for "us" when he has his 10 week break from work, meaning he won't be exhausted and walking in the door every night at 11.30pm so we might actually find some fun and spontaneity comes back into the bedroom! Here's hoping anyway!!

AFM - just started my TWW. Don't have any expectations good or bad but am putting it out to the universe that I'm thankful and ready to receive! We'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thank you ladies for your warm welcome.

Andi - We do continue on this journey together. I love our other little thread as I say we are a "unique bunch" wanting our little ones so close together. I really want the smallest age gap we can get, but as the months go on, it's getting harder.
    Good luck with the BDing! We're teething in the house as well. W had no trouble with tooth #1, but #2 seems to be giving us all a hard time...!

Hopefulmum2b - Can I just say, the way your post are written are so lovely! Such beautiful kind words. After your initial post to me when I first joined this thread, I got a bit teary. Good luck on getting that this month. Have everything crossed for you.

Tasha - Really hope you get your very much deserved BFP very soon!

AFM - CD28 of a usual 31 day cycle. Tested this morning and was a BFN, but that's ok, because now I know my hormones have settled down and when I get my BFP it will be the real thing.
    I really hate seeing that and looking at it in all different lights because there *might* be a shadow of a line. But you can't ask anyone because they just think your nuts!

Better get moving. Need to make school lunches and tidy up this feral house!

Have a great Tuesday ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Hope you don't mind if I poke my head in here.

LYTTE - I wanted to send you and say I am so very sorry for your loss darl. It isn't fair. All the best for your TTC journey this time around, your little W is growing into a beautiful girl. Em xxxxxx

And to all the other girls I don't know and any of you who remember me from when I used to be in this thread - lots of and good vibes coming your way for BFPs and healthy sticky pregnancies for all of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi1901 View Post
    Hi Lovelies!

Hopeful - I have evrything crossed - please let there be a BFP around the corner! I hate cramps they are so confusing - get the when your UTD and with AF - no fair - I hope yours are the UTD ones Have a great time away - I agree nothing like some relaxed time to make a baby!

Love and baby dust to all - come on BFP's!!!

Andi xx
    Thanks Sweetie. They are a pain. I was reading up on the early signs of pregnancy and the AF-like cramps and sore nipples were on the list, so of course I started getting excited. But then I POAS the other day and it was a . Stupid AF is due either tomorrow or thursday, so not looking forward to that. But I can't wait till our holiday. No OPK's, no BBT's, just some good old fashioned "fun". If something happens whilst we're there, yay for us, if not, we're going to see a FS the minute we get back. Hopefully they can sort this crap out. 3 years is definitely too long to be TTC with only 3 M/C's to show for it.

And i'll have everything crossed for you hun. Hope you caught your eggy in time and will have a BFP soon.

Quote Originally Posted by AJGirl08 View Post
    Hopefulmum you're right...a nice, stress-free holiday might be just the ticket! I said to DP tonight that it'll be great for "us" when he has his 10 week break from work, meaning he won't be exhausted and walking in the door every night at 11.30pm so we might actually find some fun and spontaneity comes back into the bedroom! Here's hoping anyway!!
    We're so looking forward to this trip. It's been ages since we've been on vacation. But I hope you're right. I fell PG with my second one when we were in Exmouth, but unfortunately lost that one at 5.5 weeks. So we're just going to take it easy and not take any PG stuff like OPK's and thermometers. We will be taking our pre-seed though.

I hope you get a BFP when DH is on his 10 week holiday. Think of all the BDing you can do. After all, practice makes perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by LYTTE View Post
    Hopefulmum2b - Can I just say, the way your post are written are so lovely! Such beautiful kind words. After your initial post to me when I first joined this thread, I got a bit teary. Good luck on getting that this month. Have everything crossed for you.
    Awwww thank you hun. That's so nice of you to say that. Well, it does come from the heart and we are like a little family, so if we can't be honest with one another, there's not point in sharing things. I'm sorry you got a bit teary. That wasn't my intention.

Thank you Sweetie, but I POAS the other day and got a BFN! After getting those AF like cramps and the sore nipples, I was so sure that I was UTD, but alas, it's another let down. Feeling very .

Am so over this whole TTC crap and am wondering if it'll ever happen for us. TTC for 3 years and still nothing isn't a good sign. I have an appointment with my doc on monday and i'm going to ask for a referal to see a FS, make an appointment to see them so when we come back from our trip, it's going to be game on. We're hoping that they can figure out what's wrong with me and why I kept M/Cing.

I hope you lovely ladies are all well and enjoying your week. Everything is crossed for you all and sending much needed your way for some BFP's for next month.

Hopefulmum2b
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello lovely ladies just jumping in to say hi to everyone . not much to tell on cd25 11dpo n my (.)(.) have grown over night and seem heavyier than normal , no cramps no nothing so feeling good just waiting out the 2ww n trying to keep occupied. dp has beeen away in the country for the past few days so its very quiet n relaxing .

hopeful im crosssing everything for you that you just have the best fun ever on your holiday and relax n try not to make any conversation about babies or tcc just let your hair down and enjoy. just you and your dh enjoy each other.
    to everyone good luck with where you are in your cycles lets get this thread moving upwards , heres to all of us getting our bfps soon .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    hello lovely ladies just jumping in to say hi to everyone . not much to tell on cd25 11dpo n my (.)(.) have grown over night and seem heavyier than normal , no cramps no nothing so feeling good just waiting out the 2ww n trying to keep occupied. dp has beeen away in the country for the past few days so its very quiet n relaxing .

hopeful im crosssing everything for you that you just have the best fun ever on your holiday and relax n try not to make any conversation about babies or tcc just let your hair down and enjoy. just you and your dh enjoy each other.
    to everyone good luck with where you are in your cycles lets get this thread moving upwards , heres to all of us getting our bfps soon .
    Oooooo, that sound's very positive, hun. When are you going to test? Should be pretty soon right? OMG! I'm so excited for you. Hopefully you'll get your BFP sooner than you think. I'm keeping everything crossed for you babe.

Thanks Sweetie. We certainly will. I'm pretty sure that i'm starting to sure the crimson wave today as I saw a tinge of pink on the toilet paper today, so I told DH when he rang and all he said was, "Don't worry babe. We're going to enjoy this holiday, you can forget about not drinking or eating cheese and stuff. We're going to by a bottle of Bailey's (my fave) and champagne and we'll sit on our balcony and relax. Plus we'll be having lots of 'sexy time' (he's been watching too much Borat. LOL) and not have to worry about throwing your legs in the air afterwards. It's just about you and me relaxing and enjoying ourselves." Bless him. But thank you so much for those beautiful works. We definitely will be enjoying each others company for sure. And if something happens, well, that's just an added bonus. xxx

Hope everyone is having a great day and i'm sending loads of , and to you all. Take care.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopeful- where are you going for a holiday? how exciting...nothing like a holiday to take your mind off TTC!!

im still in the mind set of hoping for the worst and not being let down for this pregnancy...i was told yesterday by my OB that the last baby i mc was a girl and had chromosomal abnormality...47 chroms instead of 46...it worries me because my 1st mc i didnt have the bub tested so how do i know this isnt a reaccuring event...and im trying to be hopeful but it worries me this pg might end the same way

i really wish i could be excited...i dont want to seem selfish im soryr if that comes across because i know its a hard journey for alot of people to TTC and im not ungrateful for falling pregnant im really not...im just in uncertain waters...i guess ill only know at my 8week scan with my OB...

and to all those TTC

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!!!! TSG I'm so behind the 8-ball!!!!!!
    Congratulations that's brilliant news!

3PLUS1 it's all sounding VEEEEERRY good!!!
    I've got everything crossed for you!

Awwww Hopefulmum, DH is a sweetheart! I bet you can't wait for your holiday. I don't know what sounds better...Baileys and champagne on the balcony or not having to stick your legs in the air for 20mins!

AFM - nothing much happening