+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TSG2011 View Post
    ohmygod im exactly the same with emotions...my DH said to me this morning we are arguing alot more recently and he doesnt know if he has even done anything wrrong to warrent it...he had lunch with his business partner yesterday and i cried cos he didnt invite me to lunch...and i knew very well it was a work thing...and i felt ridiculous after!!!

i know my body is also all over the show...and im hoping its cos im o'ing or utd...took a test this morning but it was then again im not too sure if it is just too early...i think i just o'ed this week...so we shall see maybe next week we will get a

xxx
    It totally sucks. I think DH will be glad to be flying out friday morning. Poor bugger has been copping my mood swings left, right and centre and teking it like a trooper. I've never been this way for years and now all of a sudden i'm a one woman freak show.

I POAS yesterday morning too and got a . I'm sure it's too early since we've only been at it since friday. But these cramps and sore/sensitive nipples are driving me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysel View Post
    Hi Tash

Don't loose heart. My obn said that although they recommend to start trying after one normal AF it generally takes 6 months for your body (and hormones) to recover from a D&C. I started taking blackmores Vitex Agnus-Castus which helps regulate your hormones and its helped alot. This is the first month I feel "normal" again.

Has anyone heard that you are meant to lie down for at least 30 mins after sex with pillow under hips and legs up the air to help the sperm swim. It was on a recent episode of Guiliana and Bill on fox, Guiliana had to do this after having IUE. Anyone heard about this????
    My doc has told me to lie on my back with legs in the air for 30 minutes too. It does help sperm get to their destination a little quicker because I read that it takes them 30 minutes just to get to the fallopian tubes after entering your va-jayjay, and then another 15-20 minutes to find the egg! Plus if you have an orgasm at the same time as your DH helps too.

Quote Originally Posted by Andi1901 View Post
    Hi Lovelies!

Can I join

I have a 10 month old bubba Angus and a brilliant partner Ben - I am so blessed

We lost our little bubble in July - on July 29th (10wks) in our Obs rooms we found out that we had suffered a missed miscarriage - little bubble had passed at 7wks 1day so heart breaking.

I think Feb 25th - bubbles due date will be very hard.

Fingers crossed we are blessed with a sticky baby very soon - I am currently CD11 - come on catch that eggy

I have read back a little - wishing you all the best of luck and hope to see some soon!

Andi xx
    So sorry for you loss Andi, but you've come to the right place.

I hope your stay here is a very short one for you. xx

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey martina, good luck with you BDathon! I sure hear you. After our 'go' this month, I was pretty tired. Said to hubby, see you next month then, and am enjoying some time out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies!

Thanks for the welcome I am CD13 and pretty sure O is around the bend - time to get on with the BD!

Kazzy - I am sorry about the BFN - I was the same when I got my first AF after MC - had hoped I would just fall pg straight away - stupid AF! Hope next month proves a brilliant month for us!

Hopeful - Boo to the BFN - when will you test again? Have everything crossed for you.

Have to race off and give Gussy his dinner - chat soon

Love and baby dust to all

A xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening ladies, mind if I join?

We've just gone through miscarriage #4, but are powering on through and jumping back on the bandwagon as we want as small a gap as we can.

We have a DS who will be 4 in December & a DD who is 6 months next week.

We've been TTC since the DD was 4 weeks old, so it's becoming hard as we have trouble falling (and staying) pregnant.

I *think* I have O'ed since then, butwe may have missed the egg, but am thinking this month will be a ride off anyway.

Hoping things sort themselves out soon so we know where we stand.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies!

Thanks for the welcome I am CD13 and pretty sure O is around the bend - time to get on with the BD!

Hopeful - Boo to the BFN - when will you test again? Have everything crossed for you.

Have to race off and give Gussy his dinner - chat soon

A xx
    Thanks love. Am totally bummed about the , but I think it still might be a bit too early. Still got about a week or so till AF rears her ugly booffa so hopefully she stays away for us. Will probably test again maybe tuesday/wednesday. That's if AF hasn't arrived yet.

Hope you catch your eggy on time. Good luck with that hun.

Quote Originally Posted by LYTTE View Post

We've just gone through miscarriage #4, but are powering on through and jumping back on the bandwagon as we want as small a gap as we can.

We've been TTC since the DD was 4 weeks old, so it's becoming hard as we have trouble falling (and staying) pregnant.

I *think* I have O'ed since then, butwe may have missed the egg, but am thinking this month will be a ride off anyway.

xx
    So sorry for your loss Lytte. You've definitely come to the right place. I've only had 3 M/C and still can't fall PG and DH and I have been trying for 3 years! All of mine were unexplained which made it even worse. Did they do any testing to figure out why they might have happend? I hope that they find the cause of why you keep loosing bub and you have your sticky little one very soon.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovelies,

Quote Originally Posted by LYTTE View Post

xx
    Hello Beautiful - we are back together TTC - I hope you are feeling ok xxx

I missed the first eggy after d&c - dang it! fingers crossed for next months BFP's for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Thanks love. Am totally bummed about the , but I think it still might be a bit too early. Still got about a week or so till AF rears her ugly booffa so hopefully she stays away for us. Will probably test again maybe tuesday/wednesday. That's if AF hasn't arrived yet.

Hope you catch your eggy on time. Good luck with that hun.
    It is so hard not to test early - I hope AF takes the hint and doesn't show up - not welcome at all AF!!! Sending loads of baby dust your way - come on BFP!!!!

AFM - CD14 for me and am having O cramps - had them a bit yesterday and they are here today too - we DTD last night - prob should tonight too - to catch our little eggy

Andi xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovelies,

It is so hard not to test early - I hope AF takes the hint and doesn't show up - not welcome at all AF!!! Sending loads of baby dust your way - come on BFP!!!!

Andi xx
    Thanks Andi for all the babay dust. Really needing it right now. We really hope she doesn't show up either. Those same cramps are back again, and keep coming on and off. Never had them before in my life except when i'm surfing the crimson wave, so very concerned and at the same time. Have no idea what is going on down there. After this we'll be taking a month break because we'll be going on a 2.5 week holiday, so we come back with a holiday baby!

And good luck with you too. I really hope you caught Ms Eggy in time and you get a very soon. and sending heaps of your way.

Hope everyone has a great week. Take care.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all and welcome to the new girls

just a quick msg cos I'm not on the computer. My kids don't know about my losses so it's hard to get on the site when they are home.

13dpo and as usual bfn. Really over it after 9 months. Don't think it's ever going to happen.

Will do a more personal reply later. Hope everybody is well

tash x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone (esp the new girls I haven't chatted to yet)

Hang in there tash! I can only imagine how 9 months must feel like a lifetime but you have to know it WILL happen. There's a little soul just waiting for the right moment to come to you.(um...like...NOW would be good right?! )

Hopeful i have everything crossed it's just too early and these cramps are GOOOOD cramps!

martina how're you holding up with your BDathon?! Must be coming to some rest time soon!

LYTTE like you we're just powering on and trying to get this little bun in the oven! I've had 3 losses in a row - all very different and a little extreme - but DP and I just believe we WILL have another healthy baby so see no reason to do anything other than keep going (thankfully conceiving has always been easy for us, although we'll see how I go with only one tube now).

Andi you caught that egg! They certainly are in high demand around here!

super i've told DP he only has to DTD for 4-5 nights and can chill out the rest of the month! (His work schedule is insane for the next 2 months so he's pretty happy about that.)

How're you going Kaz?

Hi to those I've missed!

AFM - CD14 and into day 3 of 5 DTD...although DP has going away drinks at work tonight, so don't know whether to write tonight off or try for a drunken tryst! (Can't half tell I'm a woman on a baby-making mission!!) Knowing DP's drinking capacity on a night out, methinks it's pretty much a write-off!

Hope everyone is well...oh god...2 yr old got the lid off the milo!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls just thought id pop in havent posted for a couple of weeks. just wanted to share my update with you some of you will no my story and welcome to the new girls. well im currently on cd21 feeling good after only bdding 3 times in our fertile window . what i did differently this month apart from i am still on no fertility drugs for this month as my silly little cyst is shrinking but is still there so i have a app at the fs on fri to check things out . we are supposed to be not trying too hard so will see in a week if all went well but i decided to ask dear partner out on a date n pretend i didn know him , we even took 2 cars out n i met him there . well i was nervous at first its very hard turning up to a place on your own. anyway the date went extremely well n we left together n went home together n probably was the best fun we have had for ages in ttc. definatley took some pressure off dp as we are now into our 2nd year of ttc. our angel babys due date is coming up in 2 weeks so il probably do something nice and go out to a nice restaurant. well i dont have too many symptoms going on no af signs which is good bbobs seem bigger and temps are really high so iv caught the egg we bdd cd12 13, n 14 so i hope it was enough . good luck to you all we need some bfps in here.