+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm not even sure if this thread is still current but I'll have a go. I'm posting on my iPhone so I can't see previous stories so I apologise if I seem rude. Dh and I TTC for number two and have already m/c at 5 wk 2 days. I'm sitting at the hospital waiting on blood tests and wondering if anyone TTC directly after a natural m/c and what their experiences were. I'm trying to do a web search but all theories conflict so thought I would ask for honest opinions. Thanks very much, Em.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi melameen its been a while!

I'm so sorry to hear you are having another loss life is just so unfair!

I had a natural mc before ds, (scan at around 8wks, bub measured 5w3d no hb), everything passed naturally, and we didn't stop trying. I got 1 af as normal the month after, then a bfp that cycle! He is now almost 3

Basically, bfp april, mc may, af june, bfp july.... Ds in march

We are currently ttc #2 too! We started ttc in oct 2012 no luck, all my tests have come back fine... Its so frustrating

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 26-01-2014 at 16:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shadow angel! Hello! Yes it's been ages. My little girl is just over three so we aren't far different. I must say having her is easing the pain of this loss. The night I got home from hospital she fell asleep with her arms wrapped around my neck breathing in my face. She's beautiful. Thanks so much for that info. I'm inclined to just start again straight away and get going. We were meant to TTC for number two about 6 months ago but my dad in South Africa was diagnosed with cancer and came close to losing his fight so we have been a bit side tracked. Good luck to you with your TTC journey. I hope you have a bfp soon xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thats so adorable! They are at such a great age! I love my ds so much! I still look at him in awe and amazement!

I hope your recovery goes well and you get your bfp once you are ready!

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies. well its been 13 months since My last miscarriage and still no BFP....don't get my wrong there has been waiting in between because I had a uterine reconstruction in April as I had two wombs and they wanted to make them into one uterus which they did.

I then finally had a follow up in Nov and no adhesions or scar tissue BUT....of course there has to be a BUT...I have stage 3 endometriosis which was not there in April! Lucky Is not on my uterus or ovaries. Endo was removed and now we are able to try again. We don't get too much sexy time in my fertile Window which is the main issue. hopefully we get more in this cycle as I'll be CD1 tomorrow.....I feel like I'm walking down a a very dark road in the middle of nowhere and there is no light at the end.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I know this thread is a bit old, but how are you all going?!

I'm just after some advice/ support...
    I had a mc in Feb (baby 's hb stopped at 8 weeks), then a chemical in May, now I'm on CD40 and still no AF! I'm just wondering if after a mc your cycles can go out of whack? I normally have a 32 day cycle. I've done a few tests, all. BfNs, so not expecting I'm preggers, I've just never had a 40+ cycle before!

Wondering if I should see my dr to check anything is wrong (hormones etc) or just wait it out...

I'm ttc my 3rd btw, and I'm 36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies I'm 7 week pregnant today, this is the furthest I've gone ever!. hopefully baby is okay and I get to see a baby and heartbeat next week at 8 weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, it's a little sad posting in here but will be good for the support and knowledge. We lost our baby on December 12th at 9w1d a missed miscarriage. I have extremely high anti thyroid antibodies and hashimotos disease which I never knew about until 2 weeks ago despite my ex endocrinologist getting the results 2 1/2 years ago.

On Monday my Bhcg was 13, I estradiol 215 and progesterone 1. Today I think I have ewcm and some
    Discomfort to one side like a mild ovulation pain. I've read a lot about ewcm not reliable after mc but I hope it's a fertility sign for me. Like you all, I want a baby desperately. Anyhow, hoping for support and sharing stories with you all. All the best to you all and I am very sorry that we are all here after our own losses. Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    a big hug to everyone who has had miscarriage and feel scared hopeful or anxious to TTC, and hope everyone who is pregnant after one continues being pregnant and it all goes smoothly

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there.. Wondering if this thread is still going or is there a new thread..?