+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 61 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Here we go again...

Well, saw the Dr today, he said since its been 5 months so the perforation should have healed fine and my cycle seems to have settled down we have the green light to come off the pill and try again! I asked about TTC straight off contraception and he suggested we wait 1 cycle to ensure the lining is a good one. I asked about my chances of MC again with the consideration of the PCOS and he said I do have a slightly higher chance due to PCOS but my chances of a consecutive miscarriage are aound 20%. I think I asked all the right questions however I am still absolutely pooing myself lol Lets think sticky thought ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Piscean Dreamer, I know this post is a long time since you got the green light to TTC but good luck and sending you lots of

And hopefulmum2be, fantastic news about being able to start IVF. I'm not sure whether you have started already or not, but good luck and I have everything crossed for a BFP and a healthy bubba in your arms in the near future. You deserve every happiness after the long hard road you have been on.

Sending to all the ladies lurking and not posting. Good luck to you all on your TTC journey. Sorry to not be a frequent poster anymore, you guys kept me sane when TTC and I really appreciate the support.

Em
    xx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melameen For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (26-08-2012),Piscean Dreamer  (06-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Melameen, it has been a long time but still no sign of motherhood yet...Im trying not to get upset that it was around this time last year that I conceived and I still dont have a baby on the way but fingers crossed that changes soon. Feels like we have been trying forever and I know people say try at least a year before worrying but with already having a MC and also having PCOS with my next birthday being 29, I dont know how much longer to keep trying before going back to my dr...suggestions anyone? Am I just overthinking it? If so, how do I STOP myself from doing this?

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Melameen View Post
    Piscean Dreamer, I know this post is a long time since you got the green light to TTC but good luck and sending you lots of

And hopefulmum2be, fantastic news about being able to start IVF. I'm not sure whether you have started already or not, but good luck and I have everything crossed for a BFP and a healthy bubba in your arms in the near future. You deserve every happiness after the long hard road you have been on.

Sending to all the ladies lurking and not posting. Good luck to you all on your TTC journey. Sorry to not be a frequent poster anymore, you guys kept me sane when TTC and I really appreciate the support.

Em
    xx
    Thanks Hun. We started mid September and unfortunately it was unsuccessful. There were heaps of underlying factors such as my best friends death the day I had egg collection, then a week later her family wanting me to sign over the will to them (she left everything to me because she has been estranged from her family for years), plus the whole stress of IVF in itself doesn't help. We've decided to wait till the madness of Christmas and NY to be over before we give it another shot. So hopefully with me being on holidays and stress free, we might be in with a better chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure if I am on the right thread but I am 34 and recently had a natural miscarriage on nov 21 I was 5 weeks.
    i already have a 6 year old from a previous relationship and have now remarried and we are trying for another.
    we have not used any contraception since and I am hoping to fall sooner rather than later( like everyone else)
    in such a sad time it is really nice to have somewhere to vent and ask others questions on this dollar coaster of ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Roller coaster. Whoops

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, this is our first month ttcing since our losses and surgery.

Ok I found out I was pregnant in November to lose it only a week or so later,I wasn't fun at all, I sat in the emergency room bleeding out for 5 hours for then to do bloods tell me I lost bub and kick me out in the dark alone and in tears. We were allowed to try again right away and I found out I was pregnant in jan this year.

We were happy and beta wae going up slow but rising and I saw bub on an us at 6 weeks but a week later I started spotting and I got diagnosed with a blighted ovum or missed miscarriage. I was startes seeing a fs after the first loss becuase I had two uteri. After the d&c my fs said that I was diagnosed incorctly and instead of having uterus didelphy I had a full uterine septum which went all the way through to the vag.

I had the one and only surgey done in adelaide to remove the septum so I had one uterus in april. We got the all clean after mu hsg which said my tubes were blocked but the hsg was incorrect which was wonderful.

Im so scared,ive just entered the tww and ive read ppl losing a baby at 20 weeks and I honestly don't want to go through all of this again.

Im really hoping the next pregnancy sticks im ao terrified. Ive only just realised how scared I am. Im so scared I dont want to tell anyone till 20 weeks if I get pregnant again

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous girls!

It has been absolutely ages since i've last been on here. Had a very stressful 18 months with work, study (which i've finally finished! ), IVF and the deaths of my best friend and DH's best friend 3 months later. But that's in the past now. I hope you are all well and keeping fighting fit.

Well were do I start? On the weight front, i've gotten down to 85kgs which is the lightest i've ever been since i've been married and fee absolutely fantastic. And because of the weight loss, DH and I finally got to do our first round of IVF in September, but unfortunately the day I had my egg collected I got a phone call from the police to say that my friend had passed away (she was only 39) and because of all the stress from that and her family, sadly that round was unsuccessful. Then first week of December DH's best friend passed away at the young age of 43 after a successful double lung and heart transplant and then suffering a stroke 2 weeks later. Lets just say that 2012 was not our year.

Skip to January this year and with both DH and I on holidays, he decided that we give it another shot since we were on holidays and both stress free. Well to cut a long story short I am now 24 weeks 5 days UTD with a little girl and we honestly can not be any happier. We're both over the moon and totally excited as is both our family. And to make it that extra special, our little Princess is due on my late Granfather's birthday. He would have been 96. It's definitely a sign that's for sure.

Well I hope you are all well and plodding along nicely. Take care and remember that dreams really do come true. I'm a testament to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Hi gorgeous girls!

It has been absolutely ages since i've last been on here. Had a very stressful 18 months with work, study (which i've finally finished! ), IVF and the deaths of my best friend and DH's best friend 3 months later. But that's in the past now. I hope you are all well and keeping fighting fit.

Well were do I start? On the weight front, i've gotten down to 85kgs which is the lightest i've ever been since i've been married and fee absolutely fantastic. And because of the weight loss, DH and I finally got to do our first round of IVF in September, but unfortunately the day I had my egg collected I got a phone call from the police to say that my friend had passed away (she was only 39) and because of all the stress from that and her family, sadly that round was unsuccessful. Then first week of December DH's best friend passed away at the young age of 43 after a successful double lung and heart transplant and then suffering a stroke 2 weeks later. Lets just say that 2012 was not our year.

Skip to January this year and with both DH and I on holidays, he decided that we give it another shot since we were on holidays and both stress free. Well to cut a long story short I am now 24 weeks 5 days UTD with a little girl and we honestly can not be any happier. We're both over the moon and totally excited as is both our family. And to make it that extra special, our little Princess is due on my late Granfather's birthday. He would have been 96. It's definitely a sign that's for sure.

Well I hope you are all well and plodding along nicely. Take care and remember that dreams really do come true. I'm a testament to that.
    Im so sorry to hear about your tragic year. 2012 was a horrible year for me too and 2013 has been okay except for a few things. Congratulations on your lil girl I hope you have had a easy pregnancy

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pprom.mama For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (01-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Hun. Have to admit that it hasn't been an easy pregnancy for me. Had a bleed at 5 weeks, then 6weeks and then another one at 10 plus a haemorrhage at 15 weeks 6 days, but so far touch wood things are finally going well. I'm already stressing out and our little one isn't even here yet!

I'm sorry to hear that 2012 wasn't so great for you too. Glad to know that 2013 is much better thought. Keep thinking positve thoughts.