+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbubswithwings View Post
    Dh gave me a lecture last night about not making our whole weekends together about ttc. I was like .... Do you like sex... Dh was like well yes and I responded with " well what's your problem then" lol
    Totally love it! That's the same line I give to my DH when he's home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a bit down tonight. I feel like I'm getting left behind. A guy at work who is so deserving and lovely announced that his wife is 12 weeks. Another girl who I was sharing their ttc journey with is now 19 weeks and found out she is having a girl. Another girl I went to school with is 9 weeks. Why is it that it comes so easily for so many but not for me. So now I took my bad day out on dh and totally misconstrued every little thing he said. Sigh, he will be home tomorrow atleast but leaving again on Monday and where he will be working will be in the mountains and I don't know how to put snow chains on so might not be able to visit around o time. Sigh.... Got to take deep breaths

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG OMG Ladies I'm OVULATING !!(according to my ovulation test strip)

I M/C 13 May and now today 1 June my body is back to normal.

Hoping in 2 weeks time i will have to happy news !!

babybdust

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a bit down tonight. I feel like I'm getting left behind. A guy at work who is so deserving and lovely announced that his wife is 12 weeks. Another girl who I was sharing their ttc journey with is now 19 weeks and found out she is having a girl. Another girl I went to school with is 9 weeks. Why is it that it comes so easily for so many but not for me. So now I took my bad day out on dh and totally misconstrued every little thing he said. Sigh, he will be home tomorrow at least but leaving again on Monday and where he will be working will be in the mountains and I don't know how to put snow chains on so might not be able to visit around o time. Sigh.... Got to take deep breaths
    Sorry you're feeling a little down Sweetie. Don't worry, i'm going through the same thing now. And you know what, i've had those exact same thoughts as yourself. I know it's not fair especially since we've had MC's. But it will happen for you one day. I promise. And when that day arrives, you'll be the best mum in the world. Plus you have your 11 year old to vouch for that.

But if you ever want to talk about it, please don't hesitate to PM okay. I'm here if you need me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much hopeful, although I hate that your dealing with the same pain, it is also comforting. I am feeling much better and dh got home last night. I forget how much I miss him until I see him because I wasn't very good at coping with him being away when we were first together so I have trained myself to get on with it and not pine for him. I am really looking forward to our weekend together. I am given constant reminders to not take for granted what I have and try to stop focussing on what I don't have. A lady at work lost her dh a year and a half ago and they were ttc. I have ds11 and dh and am truly blessed. I'm sure it will happen for us soon xxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls!
    Mind if I join? I already know hopeful quite well.
    I had a miscarriage last week (5weeks) A very much loved and wanted angel.
    I had a scan today and the ultrasound tech told me it's all gone, which is a good thing because I won't need a d&c. My bHCG was 5. Is that a good sign?

Looking for your expert advice. The obs doctor in emergency said to wait 2 cycles. But my DH and I were devastated and want to try again sooner. We are going to wait one cycle. Any advice on how soon for your body is ready. So we will probably start TTC in July.

Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing in your journeys. It is scary trying again but I am hopeful too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummylip...sorry sweets for your loss. If you feel ready there is no medical reason why you cant. Your us was clear and your hcg is down to 5, so i think you should if you feel ready.

Good luck and keep us posted

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

MummyLip  (03-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much hopeful, although I hate that your dealing with the same pain, it is also comforting. I am feeling much better and dh got home last night. I forget how much I miss him until I see him because I wasn't very good at coping with him being away when we were first together so I have trained myself to get on with it and not pine for him. I am really looking forward to our weekend together. I am given constant reminders to not take for granted what I have and try to stop focusing on what I don't have. A lady at work lost her dh a year and a half ago and they were ttc. I have ds11 and dh and am truly blessed. I'm sure it will happen for us soon xxxxxxx
    You've welcome any time Sweetheart. At least we can try and deal with this the best we can. But I am glad that you are feeling much better. And I do understand what it's like having your DH work away and having to deal with things like this on your own, because my DH has been working in the mining industry since he was about 19 (he's now 35). It makes it so hard and you do try to be independent and not pine for them, but you can't help it. It's a natural reaction. My FIL works away too and my MIL says to me that you never get use to then working away, but you just have to try and adjust and just get on with life as best as you can. I miss my DH like crazy when he's away and count down the days till he comes home, but then again, I like it when he's away because it makes me stronger so that you don't rely on them too much. Plus I have my own little routine which is nice and I can be selfish for one because I don't have to worry about what to cook for him, what he wants to do or watch on tv. But then again, I do love it when he's home, especially now since the weather is cooling down a fair bit.

But it is true to not take anything for granted. And you and your DH will be adding another little one to your brood very soon. xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Girls

I've created a new ttc after miscarriage testing thread, please come and join

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...24#post5879924

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all on this thread,
    Just wanted to join the group of TTC after MC. I'm 37 and childless, for a variety of reasons I haven't ever been clucky until now (or at least I refused to be because of my situations) and OMG it is doing my head in. I soo want a baby!!?? What the hey is going on with me?

I lost my first pregnancy late October last year, and then I had to not try again until this month as I discovered in the first pregnancy that I had no immunity to chickenpox so got the vaccinations (waiting period of 4 weeks + 6 weeks).

DH is kinda scared to try again and I can understand that. Neither of us got onto the baby wagon until January last year...we didn't think we were that kind of people, but after my Dad died back then we suddenly both realised we wanted our own family.

We've only done the deed twice this month and so there is little chance I am pregnant, but God I am sooo obsessed with the hope that I am. I have no idea about this charting your cycle stuff and maybe I will have to learn. I am so scared I am not going get pregnant or stay pregnant successfully.

I also understand the pain of seeing or hearing about other pregnancy success stories. I had to go cry in another room when it was announced on Xmas day that my cousin was pregnant with her second child. She is older than me, only recently got married and until she got married, and as she was born with physical anomalies we never thought she could get pregnant. She is an angel and deserves her babies yet I couldn't help but feel devastated that she was pregnant when I no longer was.
    Whilst I was miscarrying too, it seemed that everywhere I looked there were pregnant women all around me!
    Anyways that's my intro. Wishing everyone else luck in their TTCing.
    Nat