+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi my gorgeous girls! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack! I've missed you all and have been dying to know what's been happening so seems like i've got a $hit load to catch up on.

TISH: Oh Hun i'm so sorry for your loss. Having been through it 3 times myself, I know that there is nothing that we can say or do to ease your pain, but if you ever what to talk, please don't hesitate to PM me okay. But in the mean time, take care of yourself.

ANGEL: I'm pretty sure we know each other from another thread, but welcome anyway. And I like the idea of a page on the front with dates of AF and Dr and/or FS appointments. You should definitely do that.

MATALEE: I'm doing okay thanks for asking Sweetie. Some days good, some bad. I just put it down to stupid female hormones.

I injured my knee while jogging on the treadmill. It still gives me grief every now and then, so I have to be extra careful now as sometimes it gives way and I can quite easily take a tumble.

Had a very quiet Easter. DH was busy doing last minute work into the boat before we headed off on our holiday. Still a few minor things still to be done, but he says that they can wait. Thank goodness.

And how are you doing? By the sounds of things not too good. You poor thing. I hope that at the end of it all you get yourself a nice big BFP. It'll make your emotional rollercoaster worth while. xxx

AFM: Had a lovely 11 days away just chilling and doing nothing. Well except cleaning up after some very dirty and smelly fishermen. The fish were totally going off and we caught heaps. Now my freezer is starting to look like Kalis Bros with so many fish. The swell was pretty bad first 3-4 days so I didn't go out other wise I would have provided the burley for the boys. I did go out one day though and scored myself 5 fish, 3 of which were undersized so we had to throw them back. Was bummed about it, but was really happy that I caught fish. Especially ones from the ocean and not the stupid river.

Here's some of the fish the boys caught on day one.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/media/set/?set=a.10150286474584922.405446.748434921

Here's day 2's catch
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=10150286475144922&set=a.10150286474 584922.405446.748434921&type=1&theater

Day 3
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=10150286476284922&set=a.10150286474 584922.405446.748434921&type=1&theater

And me with my catches.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?fbid=10150293642979922&set=a.10150286474 584922.405446.748434921&type=1&theater

I've put more photos of the trip on FB if anyone wants to have an gander. There are heaps more fishing photos too. Looking back at them, makes me sad because I didn't want to leave. But DH said that we will definitely be going back there again for sure.

Plus to end the vacation nicely and put the icing on the cake, I got a call from a school who wanted me to do a full term of relief work for them! Was so ecstatic and DH and my family are so happy for me. That's about 12 weeks of paid work! Woo hoo! Plus I get to do my prac there next week and still get paid for it! How cool is that? It's like i've hit the jackpot or something. Now all I need is for a BFP, a lotto win this weekend and a permanent job offer from the school and i'll live happily ever after.

Sorry to those I have missed. I hope you are all well and getting ever so close to your own BFP's.

Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Tish11 sounds like were in a similar situation. I had a scan at 12wks, i was pregnant with twins and they found their hearts had stopped beating at 8 weeks. i had a d&c the next day and it's not been about 5 and a half weeks. nothing had happened with my body yet and i'm still just waiting. It's really hard and i cant wait for my body to do something. i'm not testing yet as i think it might drive me crazy! i'm open to any suggestions though. this was my first pregnancy so i'm, sadly, very new to all this and it's been very interesting ready all the posts. i'm sorry for everyones losses and sending everyone lots of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mandk View Post
    Hi everyone,

Tish11 sounds like were in a similar situation. I had a scan at 12wks, i was pregnant with twins and they found their hearts had stopped beating at 8 weeks. i had a d&c the next day and it's not been about 5 and a half weeks. nothing had happened with my body yet and i'm still just waiting. It's really hard and i cant wait for my body to do something. i'm not testing yet as i think it might drive me crazy! i'm open to any suggestions though. this was my first pregnancy so i'm, sadly, very new to all this and it's been very interesting ready all the posts. i'm sorry for everyones losses and sending everyone lots of luck!
    Hey Mandk,
    I'm so sorry for your loss honey, but you know what it's much better this happens new then later, this is only your first pregnancy i'm sure you will have beautiful children very soon.

Finally my AF arrived at week 7 after D&C, even though i know some people take up to 3 month to have AF back but the wait for the first AF put me in very anxious status everyday. So don't panic honey you'll be right.

HM2B, thanks for your warm welcome, i love this little group all girls are so sweet

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    well hi to all the ladies on this thread ive been missing in action for awhile but iv been on holidays for 2 weeks and now iv been able to sit down and have 5 mins to myself and decided to stalk bh. some of you are new and some are still in here as long as me. i hope your all doing ok. ive not caught up with everyone at present but i intend to read through your posts.

Hopefulm2b great to hear how your progress is going and now you have some answers. i know how frustrating it is month after month of bfps, but now your on your way to a new journey of success i am so happy to hear this and i wish you and your dh the very very best.

Afm well i had been on 2 more rounds of clomid with 2 bfns and the doctor scratching his head wondering why we didnt get pregnant, as i responded so well that my cycle was text book and reading like a 25 year olds and im in my 40s. For those who arent familar just briefly i have 3 teenage daughters from a previous relationship and have been trying for baby no 4 for 2/5 years with 1 bfp only to end in m/c . ive done 2 iuis, 1 with clomid and 1 with injectables still no luck. We have decided to make this our last year of trying as my dp will be headed to mines in wa shortley i to follow later so its now or never. whilst on hols we decided to give iui 1 last shot with puregon injections which i just had the insemintation yesterday after another perfect cycle and fs is so very pleased on how i responded so im now officially in the 2ww and we have the whole team at my clinic xing everything for us. im pretty excited and am always positive , this will be an anxious wait for us coz it may be some time before dp returns on a trip home and the timing of course. HOPEFULM2b i truly understand where your coming from however im not 30 and its been a long journey for me so far. whats meant to be will be. i have 3 beautiful girls and i have never ever experienced such a tough road before this time and being so blind of what m/c is but i wouldn swap this journey for anything as i believe dp and i will be blessed with a baby just as everyone on here deserves. so good luck to you all il pop back on soon hopefully i can give you all an update of my 2ww symptoms see you all .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 3PLUS1equals4s For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (27-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oops im sorry my post said bfps i meant bfns .

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Ladies, 11 days since my natural M/C and i'm ready to join this thread...
    I cant wait to get pregnant again and hoping I ovulate in the next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome babybloom, sorry for your loss and we are here if you wish to chat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would like to join please

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls and welcome. Sorry I've been so quiet, kind of trying to keep my mind off ttc.

So opk is showing surge, the most cm in a very long time, almost perfect cycle EXCEPT MY DAMN HUSBAND IS WORKING INTERSTATE AND I AM OVULATING.

sorry, rant over. He will be home in s couple of weeks and then working 6 hours away for the next two months so I will be able to drive there at o time - lol

Anyway good luck everyone, will start a new ttc thread so we can have a front page xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bugger...milkman...nah just kidding, it hard at time and im hearing your frustration. But yay for the perfect cycle and least you know for next time...

BB of course you can join, this is a quiet thread but more the merrier. How are you going with everything.