+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!

Tis very quiet in here.

Nothing new here. Still plodding along and trying to lose the weight. So far now in 2 weeks i've lost about 2.2kgs. Not bad I must say. I've worked out that i'm about 1.8kgs away from finally hitting double digits! I honestly can't remember the last time I was in double digits. And when that day does come, I think i'm going to . I'll be the happiest girl in the world. I'm pretty proud of myself now for losing the weight, I just hope that I can keep it up. But then again, I am determined to do IVF and the only way I can is if I lose the excess weight. A great incentive that's for sure.

Hope you are all doing okay and had a nice relaxing weekend. Hope you're week is just as nice. xxx

Take care.

matalee is online now The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Sorry I've been MIA.......so busy!!!!

HM2B - so proud of your weight loss, you're doing great honey!!!!

Wickednails - sorry I don't know of any links between miscarriage/athritis. Hope you find some answers.

Angel - That's great you've hit your goal........you're an inspiration. Good on you for the promotion. Lots happening for you, huh, with the house & everything else.

AFM - Well, I'm around 7 or 8DPO after taking the Tamoxafin. I handled it ok, was only on half dose this cycle & if not pg this month then start the full dose next cycle. Had a few hot flushes & O was a bit painful, but nothing so bad that I couldn't handle it. So now I'm in the 2WW.

Hope you're all well & all smiles.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to matalee For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (09-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by matalee View Post
    Hi Everyone

Sorry I've been MIA.......so busy!!!!

HM2B - so proud of your weight loss, you're doing great honey!!!!

AFM - Well, I'm around 7 or 8DPO after taking the Tamoxafin. I handled it ok, was only on half dose this cycle & if not pg this month then start the full dose next cycle. Had a few hot flushes & O was a bit painful, but nothing so bad that I couldn't handle it. So now I'm in the 2WW.

Hope you're all well & all smiles.

Thanks Sweetie. I'm trying in but in saying that, i've only been on the tread mill 3 times this week. Don't know if it's because AF is due to show her ugly head soon or if it's because I haven't been sleeping properly last couple of weeks. Even though I get about 7-8 hours sleep a night, I still wake up dog tired as though I haven't slept in days. Plus my neck has been giving me grief lately too. So all round feeling like crap.

Good luck Babe. I'll have everythng crossed for you and I hope that you get a BFP in the next 2 weeks.

AFM: Nothing much is happening. Has been pretty boring except that I worked Wednesday and Thursday. Picked up some more work next Thursday and Friday which is awesome. Just wished someone would give me a permanent one. Don't care if it's full-time or part-time. Kind of getting bored staying at home.

Getting a bit pi$$ed off as DH has been working on the boat all day and is still outside working his magic. Had a cry because of it and I told him that I wanted to have some before AF arrives in the next couple of days. He reckons we will, but I seriously doubt that. Nothing I can do now except wait until he's ready I guess. Everything is taking up his time. If it's not the boat, it's his studies, if it's not his studies, it's work. I just can't seem to win. This dry spell suck majorly. Might need to get some toys I think (sorry TMI), although it's really not the same. *sigh*

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend everyone. Stay safe and take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF here.....CD1.......here we go again

HM2B - How are you going? Still tired all the time? Hope you're feeling better now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by matalee View Post
    AF here.....CD1.......here we go again

HM2B - How are you going? Still tired all the time? Hope you're feeling better now.
    Big to you Sweetie. Hopefully this cycle will bring you a much needed BFP.

I'm coping as well as I can I guess. Not tired anymore thank goodness, but just some other stuff I have to deal with now that seem to make me a little bit down in the dumps. Thanks for asking.

And how are you going asides for AF showing up? Hope you are well.

AFM:Seems like I haven't been on in weeks but it's only been 2 days. Had some relief work yesterday and Thursday which was great. Some extra money for us. Just wish someone would give me a permanent one either full-time or part-time. I'm getting kind of bored at home. A person can only do so much scrapbooking and make so much cards in one day.

But feeling a little down lately. Went to work yesterday and one of the teachers that I use to work with is 31 weeks UTD and my heart just broke. I think with everything that's happened to me last couple of months has really hit home that I may not be able to have kids of my own and it really breaks my heart. And now with me be out of action because of my knee for the next couple of weeks, really makes me even more depressed. I thought that when I started this journey I was very strong and that I could do this, now I have these hurdles that I just can't seem to get over and I don't know how I can. I feel like giving up because I can't muster up the strength to carry on. I mean, I would love a baby so bad, but with things that keep happening to me, in the back of my mind I think to myself that maybe it's a sign from God that i'm just not destined to be a mum. *sigh*

Sorry about the "me" post. Good luck to anyone who might be testing. Sending lots of luck your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My angels EDD is coming up. 6th May.. It's very hard time.. I'm in the 2ww (11DPO) & hopeful I'm pregnant to ease some of the emotional pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone iv been lurking bh but havent posted yet. still plodding along im about 4 dpo and in the 2ww have been on clomid the last 2 cycles and have to go back to fs at the end of this cycle as im not sure where we go after this cycle if i dont get a bfp as ive had quite a few cycles on clomid.

hopeful congrats on the weight loss that is awsome it should all start to just drop off once you start you wont be able to stop keep up the great work .

il pop back in soon all good here my clomid this cycle was ok apart from lots of tears for whatever reason and a little anxiety but has all settled down now this is my month.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 3PLUS1equals4s For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (12-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HM2B - Hun, how are you feeling? I've had days when I think that it's all too hard, but you are a strong woman, you can do this!! Sorry to hear about your knee, how did you injure it? I really hope you had a great Easter & that you are feeling better xxx

BB78 - sorry that you're approaching your EDD for your angel, hopefully this is your month for a bfp. Did you test yet? for you

3+1=4 - Hopefully this is the month for you & you won't need that appt with the fs to see where to go from here. Sorry that the clomid made you emotional & anxious.

AFM - I'm cd13 & taking a full dose of tamoxafin this cycle. Wow, is it making my ovaries hurt, but it's a good thing, it would have to mean it's working. Getting sharp pains all the time, hot flushes, nausea & I've officially taken the title of Mrs Cranky Pants, poor DH can't do anything right atm. And, if I'm not cranky then I'm a big sooky la la & crying over anything....gotta love hormones, huh.

to us all

11. The Following User Says Thank You to matalee For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (12-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Sigh..still waiting for AF

I only found out in my 12wks ultrasound that the baby stopped growing at 7w6d. Had D&C 5 weeks ago but still no sign of AF.

I can't wait to start trying after first AF after D&C, but DH insists we should wait for one mroe cycle. Men just doens't understand how badly we want to fell pregnant again after the loss. I've been madly watching other people's Ultrasound videos on Youtube and birth stories........

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hi Girls

I think I am going to hang out in here for now. I haven't been very active on bubhub for the last few months but i am ramping it up a bit as I become more and more obsessive about ttc.

A little about myself, hmm. As some would know, DH and I got pregnant for the first time in September 2009, we lost that baby after finding out at 12 weeks at our nuchal scan that there was no heartbeat. We went on to get married in January 2010 and felt blessed to fall pregnant again in February 2010. We didn't think that it would happen again but it did, just days from our honeymoon we found out again at the nuchal scan that the baby had died. Since then we had a bit of a break from ttc, i lost a stack of weight, changed jobs, found out that I have factor IV leiden which possibly caused the miscarriages and we have just starting building our home together. Now the only missing thing is that much longed for baby. I am so ready to be pregnant again and will have so much more hope this time because we know what we are up against and I will be monitored weekly although I might not want this until after 7 weeks when I know that there will definately be a heart beat or not.

I am sending myself mad during this tww. DH has gone away interstate to work and while I miss him and it means that if we don't fall pregnant this month we wont have a chance for another couple of cycles because he wont be home it is a great help financially.

Anyway, I have been getting odd dull cramps for the last couple of days and after roughly following SMEP and using pre-seed twice I really think we are in with a good chance but I am trying not to set myself up incase i get dissapointed.

How is everyone else going? Who else is in the tww? I will hopefully get my internet cheapies tomorrow so I can start the crazy testingthon!

I am also wondering if we want to start a new thread and add a list to the front page of who is testing etc? Let me know and I will set one up and ask the mods to make it sticky.

Thanks and talk soon.
    Lisaxx