+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies how are we all doing ive just written a whole page and pressed the wrong button and lost all my info so if it turns up on any of your emails or it appears again sorry if you see it twice. im a little computer illiterate. well im on cd12 and back on the clomid have just finished another round and apart from a slight headache today have had no side affects at all , and feel fantastic. i have been doing acupunture still and my acupunturist has told me after ive described af to her that my body is responding really well and it is ready to conceive gosh i hope she is right dp and i are only dtd every 2nd day as in the past iv usually roped him in everyday lol. my fs has told me doing that wont decrease our chances it just wont increase them . every 2nd day also helps with good sperm counts. we are also giving the preseed a go this cycle as in the past ive only used it externally sorry (tmi) but its suppossed to be great for women on clomid . so il give it a couple of days extra going till cd20 just to be sure. im not doing opks this cycle just taking the laid back approach no pressure but still taking my temps. im definately about to o as my ovaries are sore on one side today and yesterday so again iv been reading back through all your posts and good luck to everyone. im still in here to hopefulmum2b i think you and i have been in here way too long this has got to be our year. i have my best wishes with you in all your efforts and successess. cheers ladies x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 3PLUS1equals4s For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (22-03-2011)

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    hi ladies how are we all doing ive just written a whole page and pressed the wrong button and lost all my info so if it turns up on any of your emails or it appears again sorry if you see it twice. im a little computer illiterate. well im on cd12 and back on the clomid have just finished another round and apart from a slight headache today have had no side affects at all , and feel fantastic. i have been doing acupunture still and my acupunturist has told me after ive described af to her that my body is responding really well and it is ready to conceive gosh i hope she is right dp and i are only dtd every 2nd day as in the past iv usually roped him in everyday lol. my fs has told me doing that wont decrease our chances it just wont increase them . every 2nd day also helps with good sperm counts. we are also giving the preseed a go this cycle as in the past ive only used it externally sorry (tmi) but its suppossed to be great for women on clomid . so il give it a couple of days extra going till cd20 just to be sure. im not doing opks this cycle just taking the laid back approach no pressure but still taking my temps. im definately about to o as my ovaries are sore on one side today and yesterday so again iv been reading back through all your posts and good luck to everyone. im still in here to hopefulmum2b i think you and i have been in here way too long this has got to be our year. i have my best wishes with you in all your efforts and successess. cheers ladies x
    For a moment there I was wondering where you'd gotten too. Glad to hear things are going well for you Hun.

We sure have babe. It has been way too long and it's about time we got a BFP. Mine will have to wait unfortunately, but I hope that you'll get yours soon. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

AFM: It's only been a week since i've started my "shed weight for baby" plan and I know it's not much, but i've already lost 1.8 kgs! I am so happy that when I weighed myself this morning and saw how much I lost, I cried. I text DH and he is so proud of me. I'm on top of the world. I haven't had anything sweet since my cousins engagement party on Saturday and prior to that I had nothing sweet either. Maybe that's why i'm getting headachey? Going cold turkey with the sugar and the body is just thinking WTF?

Poor DH rang me last night and said that he's not feeling well. He's been running to the toilet (sorry TMI) and feeling like crap. Hope he gets better soon. I don't want him to be sick when he's home. Especially Friday night and the weekend. Plus I don't really want to catch it myself. Although, it will be another good way to lose weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefull.....1.8kg is awesome, its a start and did i say its awesome! As for the sugar, I get really bad headaches from a sugar drop to, its like your body knows and it needs sugar to survive, but it does go away by the 3rd ish day. I find this the hardest part and struggle with it constantly.

Good luck hun and keep us updated and thanx for the motavation.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbanails For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (24-03-2011)

matalee is offline The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HM2B - 1.8 kg's is GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Good on you, you're well on your way

7. The Following User Says Thank You to matalee For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (24-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wickednails View Post
    Hopefull.....1.8kg is awesome, its a start and did i say its awesome! As for the sugar, I get really bad headaches from a sugar drop to, its like your body knows and it needs sugar to survive, but it does go away by the 3rd ish day. I find this the hardest part and struggle with it constantly.

Good luck hun and keep us updated and thanx for the motavation.
    Quote Originally Posted by matalee View Post
    HM2B - 1.8 kg's is GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Good on you, you're well on your way
    Thanks ladies. I am very proud of myself that's for sure as are DH and my family. Can't believe that that was without any physical activity. wonder how much I lose now that i'm doing my walking this week? But then again, don't want to get too cocky and I only lose a few grams. How embarassing for me then. But at least now I know that I can definitely do it so I hope that I keep it up. So if I can do it, so can anyone else.
    The headaches aren't too bad, but I still have then. I haven't checked my BSL which I think I should do now since my sugar intake has dropped. It was normal anyway, but i'd like to know if it's still the same or decreased. If it's too low, i'll have to have something. Not making excuses or anything but my BIL is a type 1 diabetic and his BSL went so low that he was nearly in a coma. I'm not saying that i'm going to be like that, but I don't want to faint or anything. Just to be on the safe side.

AFM: Can't believe that i'm going to be 36 tomorrow. Where has my life gone? I honestly feel like I haven't achieved or accomplished anything. Sad but true. I guess the only thing going for me is that i've been told that I don't look 36. Well I certaily don't act it that's for sure. And seeing family members younger than me having babies doesn't help either. Kinda sucks really. *sighs* I just want this weight to drop off me so DH and I can get started on IVF and have a family of our own. That's not really too much to ask is it? Oh well. It'll happen soon enough........................... I hope.

matalee is offline The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you had a great day today HM2B!!!!!!!!! You've done plenty with your life, you just feel like you haven't because the one thing you want most you haven't got........yet.......but you're on your way to achieving that now. This time next year you'll be holding your bub or rubbing a nice juicy pregnant belly that is about to pop out a bub...........trust me on this one

10. The Following User Says Thank You to matalee For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (30-03-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls what better way to spend a rainy afternoon than stalking bh. dp is fully glued to the tv as grand pri on .
    hopeful that is great news on your weight loss once you start they will just fly off .
    asm im 5dpo and had very painful o for about 2/3 days im back on the clomid and it has a tendancy to do this, im also irritable but apart from these couple of things not feeling to bad at all. i have been extremely tired for a couple of days not normal for me , i missed my acupunture session yesterday so will have to rebook for that. well its been a bit quiet in here of late hope everyone is doing well look forward to reading your journeys .

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hi girls

I hope your all well. I haven't speant much time on bub hub lately but thought I would drop by to say a quick hello.

I hope you have had a wonderful birthday hopeful. The CEO's wife from work is 44 and they have a nearly one year old son and they are happier than anything. They finally had their much wanted baby after 10years ttc. You still have plenty of time. Congrats on the weight loss - you are doing so well and should be so proud, it is hard work but as you settle into routine it will get easier.

hi 3plus, nice to see you, I am missing my accupuncture - i had a bit of a disagreement with mine and i think we have officially broken up.. felt devestated at first but I just can't commit at the moment because I am so busy and he put the hard line on me and i just couldn't have been bothered with the stress. He has started working from his house and I didn't feel very comfortable with the arrangements.

AFM, I hit goal on Friday. I am now officially in my healthy weight range and have gone from obese to healthy and have lost over 35kgs. I think I will lose another 3kgs and then stop and maintain. I am feeling really happy and proud of myself but know that the challenge now will be to make sure i keep it off.

I have also got a bit of an internal promotion with work for a few months working as a manager so I am really looking forward to the change.

I am about 3 days past AF and not really fussed this cycle. I have decided to take a step back and wait for us to start building which should be in about 5 weeks and do this job for a few months and then whole heartedly throw myself into ttc. I will get some opk's and pre seed, last time we fell first shot with preseed.

I hope everyone is well xxx
    Lisa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous girls! Sorry it's been a few days since i've been on. DH has been hogging the computer finishing off his assignment so i've not had time to go on it. Plus we spent the weekend in Northam so DH's cousin could do the canopy for the boat. With it done, it finally does look like a boat. He's done a fantastic job and the colour of the canvas couldn't be more spot on to the colour of the boat. A perfect match. Will have to take some more photos and post them up on FB.

And a big thank you to you all for the birthday wishes. Wasn't really a great day seeing as I only spent about 3 hours alone with DH all day. He wasn't even there when I woke up! He had to go into the office to conduct interviews and didn't get home till 11:30am and then did a bit of his assignment before taking me to the Bistro around the corner from our house. We can back he did more of his assignment and then off to my parent's for dinner. But I did get my birthday though. Got money from both sets of parent's, lots of craft stuff from my sister and a beautiful diamond and aquamarine (my birthstone) ring from DH. So I did get pretty spoilt. I even got a present and card from my beautiful fur baby Saphy. I read it and was in a flood of tears because I thought it was so sweet and so funny that DH would even do that. Made my birthday that's for sure.

And a big congrats and to Angel for her awesome weight loss. Great work Sweetie. I hope to be like you one day with a massive weight loss.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the quick question but....Does anyone have any information about the links between miscarriage and arthritis??