+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

How are we all? Who is in the 2ww?

I can test in a few days but I'm not very positive having not had af since last mc.

We need some BFPs in here!!!

Sorry I've been AWOL...decided to redo our bathroom two weeks ago (as a distraction)...we pull down a wall - termites! Now everything is on hold with renos as we are going to up $1000's for termite treatment. Talk about a distraction from my sadness!!

X

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KazzyC View Post
    Hello ladies

How are we all? Who is in the 2ww?

I can test in a few days but I'm not very positive having not had af since last mc.

We need some BFPs in here!!!

Sorry I've been AWOL...decided to redo our bathroom two weeks ago (as a distraction)...we pull down a wall - termites! Now everything is on hold with renos as we are going to up $1000's for termite treatment. Talk about a distraction from my sadness!!

X
    So sorry about your loss Kazzy. At least you have a project to keep your mind busy. Hopefully you'll have some very happy news to tell us in the next couple of days. and sending to you.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone

i recognise quite a few of you lovely ladies from the other thread (waiting to ttc after a m/c) and i think i'm now more suited to this thread since we are ttc...and it's time to start being more positive and looking forward to cycles and BDing and waiting to POAS!!

i'm on my 2nd cycle after m/c and have found that these cycles have been a bit strange -- i'm not finding much fertile CM at all -- has anyone else found that?

also, last month i had an early ovulation & my OPKs weren't that dark...so this month we almost missed the egg train -- i'm actually hoping that we have caught it today & i didn't ovulate yesterday. this timing business does my head in and sometimes i feel like pulling my hair out!!

i've decided that next month we will BD on CD 10, 12, 14 and 16 regardless of what happens -- this way we should have all our bases covered and i won't get so crazy...well i hope!!

so...where is everyone else in their cycles?

b :]

Thanks
    Reviews
    B35- do u chart? this has helped me, we are about to TTc for the 2nd month since my last m/c . also you might find the "sperm meets egg" idea - i googled it and some of the girls in "charting your BBT" are doing it and I am going to give it a turn this month. GL

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

martina - i used to chart ages ago, but decided to take a break from it because it began to consume me! i know what you mean though; if i was charting, the temp jump i would tell me that i have ovulated and take out that guess work. i might take up charting again next month.

i've heard a lot about smep...but my DH sometimes needs a day inbetween, so i don't want to put on any extra pressure on him to DTD every night if you know what i mean! he says doing on demand really takes the romance out of it..and he's right i spose!

good luck to you with your SMEPing! i hope it sends a bfp your way -- i would be interested in hearing how you go when you try it.

b

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies its me again well i caved in n decided to temp 4 days ago and as usual i have o like clock work on cd 13/14 . i did an opk kit from cd 10 through to cd13 and i got a very dark line yesterday on cd 13 my temp dipped by .4 so last night dp n i went out on a date n had some fun and dtd cd13 and again today on cd 14 . my temp has shot up really high so i no i have definately o . however i just hope we had enough time to catch the egg as i got my lh surge late fri afternoon and then this morning temps were way up . i always get a little stressed once i detect the surge to when we actually dtd even though its on the same day i wonder if i had enough hours to catch the egg. has anyone else noticed this once you get your surge to when bding . just curious thats all as usually i start on cd 10 and we cover every day till cd15 /16 but right now its only been cd13 and 14 . well i hope i havn said tmi but all the timing does do ones head in a little but im trying to be alittle more relaxed so heres to my timing so im now in the 2ww as of today hope you are all well . who else is in the 2ww with me .

me 46 dp 39
    dd19 dd15 dd14
    feb 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't know what's happening to me. Getting cramps in my lower abdomen since yesterday night. They feel like period cramps but not as bad. I should be Oing now as i've done a OPK and it was very dark. Do you think it's got something to do with Oing or could it be something else? I'm starting to get a bit worried now.

I'm currently on CD 16 and AF is roughly due in about another 10-12 days. If any one of you lovely ladies have any idea what it could be would be great. May lower my stress levels a bit too.

Thanks guys. Hope you all had a great weekend and enjoy the coming week.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey hopeful...I get pain when I ovulate too. I never noticed it before I miscarried but ever since my first mc I can really feel it. The pain lasts on and off for about 24 hours. I hope it subsides for you and hope it is just o pain. Catch that egg! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening girls

Arrgghhh another weekend gone wayyyy too fast

Hopeful.. i always get cramping around O time so it could just be that..

b35... welcome to the thread. I hope your stay here is short lived

3plus1... hope you caught that egg this month

Kazzy... have you caved in and tested yet??

afm... once again in the dreaded 2ww. I think im 6dpo... not feeling too hopeful though. The longer i go without a bfp the less faith i have each month..

Hope everybody is well

Tash x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KazzyC View Post
    Hey hopeful...I get pain when I ovulate too. I never noticed it before I miscarried but ever since my first mc I can really feel it. The pain lasts on and off for about 24 hours. I hope it subsides for you and hope it is just o pain. Catch that egg! X
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    Evening girls
    Hopeful.. i always get cramping around O time so it could just be that..
    Tash x
    Thanks Kazzy & Tash. I've never experienced pain like that before. Well besides when I was M/Cing of course. It's seems to have gone now, so i'm hoping that it's because i've O'd. that we've caught my eggy as I was laying it. Have been doing the BD since friday and will continue to do so till about wednesday just to make sure. Much to DH excitment. He's totally loving this. I don't blame him thought seeing as he's away every second week. Has to get the most out of his days home before he flies back out again.

How is everyone doing? Hope you're all on the bandwagon for BFP this month. and sending out to you all.

Have a great week ladies.

Hopefulmum2b