+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's a great idea babe..no taking any chances this time!! Do everything you can to keep bubba in babe..

Thinking of you x x x x

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    H&W: I was thinking about you too wondering how you went. I'm sorry it didn't so well. Will you have to have some surgery to get it unblocked or will they just rely on your right one? At least you still have a high chance of getting UTD with just the one tube. That's a definitely plus!

I'm nervous about mine on the 22nd.

JAZZ: How you going Darlin?

AFM: DH and I really thought that we were in with a chance this month seeing as he was actually home when I layed and egg. It's been the first time in months, but then I POAS on wednesday and surprise, surprise, I got a . I'm totally gutted and it was absolutely heartbreaking telling DH that. I could hear it in his voice. And what makes it worse was the sunday before he left, we were in the kitchen and he was rubbing my belly saying that there could be a baby Itchy (it's his nickname he's had since high school and no it's not because he has problems! It's got a lot to do with our last name ) in there. It felt so right when he was doing it too. Does that sound strange? So right now i'm just plodding along and waiting for witchy poo to arrive tomorrow.

Kept myself busy by fixing the car. Checked the oil, water and brake fluid. Changed the windscreen wipers because they're really crappy and not working well. Changed the light globe because I was driving with one light at night! Will give the car a good wash and wax tomorrow because she is absolutely filthy and I honestly can't remember the last time I washed her. Oops!

And on a good note, I got back my assignments from school today and received top marks for them all. My lecturer is very pleased with how well i'm doing and presenting my work, so that lifted my spirits somewhat. Now I just have to wait for this semesters enrolment forms to start my second last semester!

Hope everyone had a great day and have a fantastic weekend. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum: thanks babe..it's nice to know you are thinking of me!! Lol!! You don't have anything to worry about..it wasn't that painful..the part that hurt the most was when he inflated the balloon in my uterus and that felt like really bad cramping/contraction but after that I just felt slight cramping when I sat down..I only took the naprogesic before the scan and then one before I went to bed...I have had slight spotting though but because the dye is reddy orange it's hard to know if it's just that or blood...

I'm not going to have surgery..I'll just hope that my one tube will get us there..our fs app is in march so I will see what they say but in the meantime Dh and I are busily dtd alot over this weekend as our last effort naturally!!

Anyway..that was longer than I thought!! Good luck to you and I hope the nasty witch stays away!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WAITING: Well that's good to know that it's not too bad and I have nothing to worry about. I mean, i'm not a big fan of the old pap smear so not too sure what to expect. I'll just be glad when the whole procedure is over and done with and that DH will be by my side.

I'm glad that you're not going to have surgery. I'm sure that the one tube will be all that you need. I mean my sister's SIL got preggers with just the one ovary! Good that you're still trying naturally. I mean, what have you got to lose? You never know, you just might get UTD and won't need the FS next month. So i'm sending you heaps of your way.

Thanks Babe! So far the nasty witch isn't here yet. I hope that she doesn't show. Would love to give DH a Valentine's Day BFP. Would be the best pressie in the world for him.

AFM: Still feeling like death warmed up and AF still isn't here yet. The waiting is killing me. Although I think she shouldn't be too much longer as I have funny AF like cramping every now and then this morning. Just want to jump back into bed and sleep. And to make matters worse, my tummy is playing havoc on me right now. Have no idea what i've eaten to give me such a gut ache. Bloody hell, I feel like i'm in the wars or something.

Hope you're all enjoying your Sundays and just having a cruisey day. Take care. xx

matalee is offline The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jazz - So happy for your BFP I haven't had a chance to post my congratulations till now. How did you go talking to your boss? When will you see your dr? It's so exciting for you!!

Hopeful&Waiting - It's good to hear that you're so positive with your HyCoSy results. Have fun this month getting that BFP!!! So many girls fall pregnant right before a FS appointment.

Hopefulmum2b - How are you going, still feeling ill? Hopefully you tested too soon & AF doesn't show up at all. Great news about your assignments.

AFM - I've been really really hormonal this month, teary & really grumpy!! It all started just before I O'd so can't even blame the TWW. My blood tests are all done except for one more to do on Wednesday then I have an appt with my FS on 3/3. I'm not expecting any answers but you just have to do these things.

I was holding a baby today (gotta love those baby snuggles) and my neice (who is 10) leaned over & whispered in my ear 'you'd be a great mum, you should have a baby'............if only she knew that it's been on my 'to do' list for quite some time....mind you, she then added that she would like me to have a girl so that she could have an 'almost baby sister' & I asked her what would happen if I had a boy, to which she replied 'just take him to the adoption centre & try again'

sorry to anyone I've missed, have a great week

to us all xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to matalee For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (15-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum2b Hopefully you just tested too early. I hope that AF doesn't show up and when you do another test it is a BFP for you. That is great news about your assignments

hopefulandwaiting I hope that you get a BFP before you go to the FS. I know that that is what happened every time with my mum, she would either just get an appointment or be due to go see one and find out she was UTD again.

matalee How long have you got left for your TWW? That is so cute about your niece.

Thanks to you all for your congratulations. I did tell my boss and he was great about it. I have an appointment for Saturday with my GP, but I am thinking of chucking a sickie and trying to see him today.

I want to wish you all luck and let you know that I will be keeping my for you all. Sending lots of you way.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jazz1910 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Hopefulmum I'm hoping you've tested too early also!

hopefulandwaiting I'm another one subscribing to the theory a BFP often comes before a FS appointment, coz I was all set to see someone but found out I was pregnant and almost felt like I threatened/scared my body into "doing it's job"!

matalee teary, grumpy and the TWW...you poor thing, it must be doing your head in!

jazz I've been stalking and wondering how you're getting on!! I hoped no news was good news so it's great to read you're doing ok. I didn't see a GP until I was 6 weeks (I did have the excuse of leaving Brissy during the floods and going home to NZ for 10 days though) and it has certainly made time seem like it's just flying! Gotta love that!

AFM - am 9 weeks and had another scan today which put me at 9 weeks 4 days. Little bub is growing perfectly and it's little heart was pumping away at 167bpm so that was very reassuring! Poor little "blobby" (twin A) is still just floating there in it's sac, still measuring 6 weeks with no fetal heart movement.
    I was a bit surprised as I thought it may have started to disappear/re-absorb over these last couple of weeks, but no. I've had no bleeding and it isn't affecting twin B so I guess I'll just keep being monitored...don't really know.

I hope it's not distressing anyone reading these details?!

On a different note, I think I'm finally gonna take a deep breath and add a pregnancy ticker...maybe even join the September due in thread. It's hard to not get a bit loopy and go down the "what if I jinx it" road...stoopid!

Anyway, buckets of to you all!

Tracy xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AJGirl08 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really hope you girls are right!!! My app is for 3/3 and af due around 1/3..will still go to app even if I get a bfp!! Just to see if there is anything else they can do to help me get my sticky bubba!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MATALEE: No i'm feeling good thanks Sweet. But on the down side, AF is coming. I got a nasty surprise when I went to the toilet today so she should be here by the end of the day. Breaking the news to DH that he isn't going to be a dad was just heartbreaking and especially since he rubbed my belly the night before he left saying that there could be a baby Itchy (his nickname) in there. I hate doing this too him all the time. I want it to change. I want to tell him that he is going to be a dad. It sucks.

I sympathise with you hun. The testing, poking, probing. It just never ends. I hope that they all come back okay and good luck for the FS on the 3rd.

I love what you're niece said. I think you'll be a great mum too. And I especially love that if you do have a boy to take him to the adoption agency. Straight out of the mouths of babes. Gotta love them.

Thanks. I'm very proud of my comments. Now I just have to get cracking with semester 1.

JAZZ: No such luck. I'm definitely out again. Got myself a BFN and now I know that AF is definitely on her way. She's giving me subtle hints that she's not far away, so she should be here by the end of the day.

Thank you. I didn't realise that I would get such great remarks. I did work hard to get them, but I thought that it wasn't as good as I thought they should be. I guess I proved myself wrong.

AJ: Unfortunately no. I'm out again this cycle. AF should be here soon.

That is awesome news. Can't believe that you're already over 9 weeks! Where has the time flown? I'm sorry that twin A is still floating about. Have they said anything about that? I guess there's nothing they can do really, is there? I hope the remainder of your pregnancy goes smoothly without a hitch. Take care of yourself and your precious cargo. xx

AFM: It's DH's dad's birthday today so we'll be going out to dinner with them tonight at a nice Thai restaurant. I love Thai food. Yummmm!

AF should be here soon which is a huge bummer and relief at the same time. I'm just glad that I don't have to cancel my HyCoSy appointment on Tuesday. I'm ready for it. I'm stoked that DH will be with me to hold my hand and be there if they have to give me bad news (which I hope they don't). I'll keep you ladies posted on how I went.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hi Girls

I must be the most terrible forum poster in the world, let me see if I can catch up.

Jazz - congratulations on your bfp, very happy for you and hope that it all goes smoothly. I look forward to hearing all about it.

hopefulandwaiting - i will cross all my fingers and toes for you so that you get your bfp.

AJ - 9 weeks, that's unbelievable. I am so glad that it is all going well. Was very sad to hear about your twin but glad that the other bub is doing well. Can't wait to see your ticker x

Hi Mat, I'm glad that your testing is almost done, I hope that you get some answers. That was very sweet of your neice - kids are so innocent x

Hopefulmum2be, sorry that AF is on its way but glad that you have such a positive outlook - i hope that you get some answers and your bfp is not far away.

Well AFM, have been too busy to obsess over the tww. Our rental got a fair bit of damage in the melbourne rain a week or so ago and since then i have been running around trying to find another place to live for the rest of the year before our own place is built. We have finally sorted it all and will start the clean up and move - not really what i wanted to be bothered with but just have to take life as it comes. In between working and doing all that - life has been so hectic. My son has also been unwell on and off and we have him on some new meds to try and calm his bladder issues around so that we don't need to do any surgery. He was born with a blocked ureter and it is playing up.

We get our test results and a 3D internal uterus ultrasound on Thursday at the recurrent miscarriage clinic. I am so grateful that work is flat out and life as well because it has made the time flown. Here's hoping we get the all clear and that we get that much wanted bfp this month - we definately chased that egg/sperm meeting but didn't track - i'm hoping the relaxed approach does me good. TMI but I definately ovulated and had good cm too whereas haven't had much of that in a while.

The other good news is that i am only 3.8kgs off my healthy weight range. I have now lost 32kgs and have gone from obese to overweight and almost healthy - i can't believe what i have achieved just through eating well and exercising. I have been like a woman posessed but feel so healthy and well for the first time in a long time. Before I weighed 107kgs and now i am 75kgs - i can hardly believe it.

Love to all
    xLisa