+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woohoo!!! I can see it!!!!

Congrats jazz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How many dpo are you??

Thanks
    Reviews
    I honestly don't know. I cant remember what the doctor said about the clomid and when i would O

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my fingers are crossed for you babe...maybe go to a medical centre and ask for a blood test if you can't wait til you can see your dr x x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    omg Jazz congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

that is definately a bfp!!!!!! YAY YAY YAYYYYYYYYY

what fantastic news!!! Very overdue and much deserved!!!

I hope you have a very uneventful 9 months and a very sticky beautiful bub!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!!!! jazz YESSSSSS THAT IS DEFINITELY A BFP!!!!
    ok ok...I'll stop yelling now...well after a great big WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies ive just been looking through all your recent posts and everyone seems on such a high its lovely to read.
    JAZZ o.m.g that is fantastic news its been along time coming for you congratulations darl heres to your new journey.
    HOPEFUL so glad your dh was home for you this month its very exciting knowing you get to cover your fertile window.
    AFM well im out this month af showed up on cd32 after no real warning or symptoms, so very disappointed . im continuing on with the acupunture and am off to visit my fs after a 2 month break from all fertility treatments. we have decided that this will be our last year of ttc as im now 46 and its getting harder. i do believe we can do this as iv had 3 daughters now teens and we got pregnant last dec but i do know that stress n worry plays a big part in fertility however it is hard not to worry . i feel more relaxed this year than the last 2 years , and we are now going onto 2.5 years of ttc. hopefully my fs can point us in another direction that we havent tried yet we are considering ivf just not sure. well ladies good luck with your journeys and il pop back in soon. im looking forward to af going and into a new cycle. with all the bfps coming in especially the ones that have been in here awhile hopefully its catchy.

3plus1=4
    me 46 dp 40
    dd20 dd16 dd14
    feb 6h 2010

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 3PLUS1equals4s For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (08-02-2011)

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    JAZZ: Thanks Hun. I've only got about another 5 more days till AF arrives and i'm secretly hoping that she doesn't. But it would be fantastic to get a BFP on Valentine's Day. DH would definitely love that present as he steps off the plane that night.

Girl, you are so UTD! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Babe! Here's to a sticky bub and a smooth 9 months!

WAITING: That sound like a fantastic 50th birthday presnt for your mum. It definitely would have made her year! And i'm so sorry that it brought was a mixed emotions, but i'm sure your cousin was looking down on you all and thanking God that you were all enjoying yourselves because i'm sure that's what they would have wanted. And i'm sorry to hear about your other cousin losing one of her twins. I hope she is coping okay.

And don't appologise for the long me post. It's great to vent and that's what we're here for, so don't even say you're sorry.

3+1=4: It was great having DH home while I was laying an egg. It would honestly be the first time in at least a year or so. So here's hoping that I can add another BFP to this month. I'll be finding out in 5 days to see if AF shows up or not. that she doesn't.

I'm sorry the witch decided to show up. I hope that she doesn't hang around for too long so that you can try again this cycle. And I hope that you get UTD naturally seeing as you're stressing less so you don't have to go down the IVF road. Sweetie.

Please don't give up hope. Age is only a number. Kelly Preston had her 3rd bub at he age of 48 and Nicole Kidmans Grandmother had her last child at 49! So there is still hope.

AFM: CD22. I worked out that I would have O'd last monday so I guess that now puts me at around 7DPO? I got some red/pink CM yesterday and i'm not too sure what to make of it seeing as I haven't had anymore. My nipples have been very sensitive last couple of days, but today then aren't, so i'm taking that as a bad sign. I don't have any other symptoms like sore ( . )( . )'s, or peeing a lot, although I am feeling a little tired. I'm due to surf the crimson wave in about another 5 days so I guess time will tell. It's out of my hands now but I only hope that God will give me this one seeing as he's already taken 3 away from me.

Poor DH worked on the boat again all day yesterday. It's now had a coat of paint and looks like a brand new boat. He's in no rush to put the colour on which is good so I can have my husband back for a while instead of doing the boat. I've put up some pics on FB if anyone wants to have a squizz. I have to take some photos of the boat with the new coat of paint. It looks awesome. My dad and him did a fantastic job considering they went through 3 air compressors to finish it off! The old one leaked, the one at my dad's work blew up and the other just didn't want to work, but they got through it and did extreamly well. I did feel sorry for poor DH though seeing as he had to leave the boat at my dad's factory to dry overnight, so we were both up at 4am to go pick it up and then headed straight for the air port to drop DH off! At least when he comes home next monday, he can finally relax a bit and not worry about the boat anymore.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopefulandwaiting I could be wrong but I thought that you had your test today. How did it go, did you get the results yet or do you have to wait for it???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey jazz!!

I had the hycosy at 3pm today..this is what they said...

My left tube is stuffed..so blocked that thru couldn't even push air through it!! But my right tube us perfect and my uterus and lining is perfect..

I have to have another follow app at the hospital next Tuesday but the dr that did the scan said my chances are still just as high of falling because you only need one tube but he also said that if I did fall with the left tube that it would be ectopic...so suggested that we should look into ivf because they bypass your tubes...

I think Dh and I have alot to talk about..our fs app is in march so will see what they say before deciding on anything..

Thanks for checking up on me!!

How are things for you???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Things are going well for now. I just have to wait until I get to see my doctor so that I can get a scan done (and blood work) so that I can start the other meds that I need. Hopefully everything will be fine until then. We (my DH and I) have decided that I will tell my supervisor tomorrow that I am pregnant and explain about the previous miscarriages (new job since the last one) just in case.