+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 61 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

have been quietly lurking and following along till now...

jazz...

I have everything crossed for you!!! VERY excited to see what happens!!!

AFM - after going home to NZ for a couple of weeks when Brissy flooded, I finally took myself off to the doc to get preggy bloods etc and had an early scan at 7wk 1d to confirm there was a little bean in my uterus. Was "surprised" to see a twin pregnancy but only one little heartbeat jumping along at 161bpm...the other little twinny was measuring a week behind with no heartbeat. i haven't felt any sense of loss just quiet acceptance that this is the natural order of things...bizarre.
    Have another scan on the 13th to see what's progressing.
    I feel no anxiety or fear over being pregnant after the losses I've experienced and am really just cruising along taking it all as it comes. Having said that, I still haven't plucked up the courage to join a "Due In" thread!!

xx Tracy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls!

Jazz I have been lurking in here for months to see how your progressing. I have everything crossed that you end up with a super strong line and a sticky bub! xx

Ajgirl.... Omg! How did I miss your bfp! Congratulations!!! I hope your next scan goes well xx

Good luck to the rest of you girls. I lived in this thread for what felt like forever but never gave up hope

I hope all your tests go well and can't wait to see many more bfp's just around the corner xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh aj I forgot to add I am almost 23 weeks and still haven't joined a due in thread! I have been having alot of problems from the start and still can't bring myself to do it!

sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    go jazz go!!!!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ANGEL: I know how you feel Sweetie. With my DH working away a lot he hasn't been home when I lay and egg for as long as I can remember. But I hope your DH isn't going to be away for a long period of time. This is the first cycle that he's actually been home so we're hoping for a BFP this month. But i'm glad that you're thinking a bit more positively. That's they way I look at TTC now. Besides, the less stress the better. I really do hope that you get another BFp very soon. You never know what the future holds. Besides, with your new look on things, you could be UTD again before you know it.

H&W: Sorry the witch decided to show up and that you had to change your HyCoSy appointment. It sounds exactly like me because that's what I had to do. My HyCoSy appoitment is now on the 22nd of this month. You're lucky that you could get in early. The clinic that I have to go to is fully booked and they only put the UTD women on the cancelations list who have first choice.

But great news that your DH will be home on CD11-13. that you catch your egg in time.

MATALEE: He came home monday night so yes he certainly was home when in time for my egg. We BD as soon has we got home, so right now i'm officially in the TWW for the first time in over a year! Hope this brings us our long awaited BFP.

Awww Sweetie. I know how hard it is to see another womans bump and try to keep it together. I feel for you. But good for you for being strong.

Congrats on the great evaluation. Good for you. I'll have everything crossed for you for to get the Manager promotion. Let us know how you went.

JAZZ: The cyclone didn't reallly hit Perth, but it did do a lot of damage up in the north and down south. We had a thunder, wind and a massive down pour for about an hour and that was it. Pretty pi$$ poor really. The way they were talking about it on the news seemed like it was going to be really bad. I mean it was, just not here in Perth. Thank goodness though because I hate storms. I'm a big woose.

Dh came home last Monday so we BD when we got home from the airport. I would have O'd that day or tuesday so right now i'm in theTWW. Fingers crossed that we get a fantastic Valentine's Day surprise because that's when i'll be testing.

It's coled down quite a bit here and blowing a gale. I think it's only about in the high 20's, but according to the tv, we should be getting back to the high 30's by the end of the week.

OMG! Yay Jazz! A line's a line, no matter how faint it is. Test again soon and let us know. Do you know how many DOP you are? OMG i'm so excited for you.

AJGIRL: I'm sorry about losing one of your twins. At least you still have another healthy bub in there. I'm just glad that everything is going well for you and bub so far.

Good luck with the scan on the 13th. Please let us know how you went.

AFM: I am now about 4 or 5 days DPO which I guess means after all these months, i'm officially in the TWW! Am excited, nervous and scared all at the same time. I don't know what to expect. Feeling nothing yet so I don't know if that's a bad sign or whether it's still way to early to tell. Got 2 small spots of pink CM (sorry TMI) last night, but it's probably too early for that too. Have extreamly sensitive nipples to the stage where even wearing a bra is driving me insane! Now I know why some of you ladies go bonkers in the TWW and i'm only in the early stages yet. I think by the end of the week i'll be !

Came back from a nice getaway with DH and his parents yesterday. Managed to sneak a bit of BDing and was very proud of myself when I didn't make a sound! DH was worried that I would and it would alert his parents. The downside of going away with the IL's, they can hear everything that's going on in our room and you feel very paraniod about doing anything naughty. But all in all, it was very peaceful. No mobile phone coverage which was fantastic because DH's work wouldn't be able to ring and bother him with work while he's on vacation. So that was a definite upside.

Sorry to those i've missed, but I hope you're all enjoying what's left of your weekend. Here's to more BFP's. Sending lots of to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hopefulandwaiting Glad that you are feeling positive about your TTC journey. I will keep my for you on Thursday.

AJGirl08 Glad to hear that things are going well for your baby. You are so much stronger then me I would be a mess knowing that it should have been twins. Best of luck with your scan.

tasha74 Glad that things are going well for you too. Hopefully what is left of your pregnancy goes by quickly and you get to hold that precious baby in your arms soon.

sniper wolf You must be getting close soon. Best of luck for the birth.

Hopefulmum2b I really hope that your TWW will go by quickly for you and that it will end with a BFP

AFM Well I POAS again this morning. This time the line is still faint (not as faint as it was on Friday night). I have booked an appointment to see my GP but unfortunately it is not until the 19 so I will be going nuts until then. I know that they say a line is a line but I still would prefer to see a nice dark solid line. I did get a three pack so that I can test again in a few days but my DH didn't realize that there were still two in the pack and threw them out (and the bins have just been emptied). So now he has to go and buy more for me tomorrow. I will have to see if I can get a decent photo of the second test that I did and see what you girls think. My DH is worried that we are getting a false positive result due to the drugs that I was on (the clomid) I have tried to tell him that they will not be effecting, but he is still worried about it. Thanks for all the well wishes for a nice dark line. Well I still have sore ( . ) ( . ) and for the last week or so I have been getting tired (it seems to be getting worse) and I have been feeling sick off and on and today I actually threw up a little today (which is something that I NEVER do). So I am hoping that it is a good sign.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jazz1910 For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (08-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!! Jazz I am so excited for you babe! I am not sure about the clomid affecting the test..have you googles it?? Lol!! I google everything!!

I really hope this is your one honey!!

Please keep us updated!!

Hi to everyone!!

Afm: I flew to qld yesterday to surprise my mum at her 50th birthday dinner..my aunt gave her a card from me that said at the bottom p.s. SURPRISE!!! And then I came out from behind a plant and she cried and cried and cried!!! It was awesome!!! We had a wonderful night and I flew home again today!!!!

Even though it was a great weekend with my family it was also a sad time for us because it's been 5 months since my cousin was killed and sometimes it felt wrong that we were laughing and having a great time...I know that we can't live behind doors all the time but it's really hard to see my cousins mum, dad and her triplet sisters (she was the eldest triplet) try to get on with their lives...

Sorry this is not even a ttc post I'm just feeling really sad tonight and not really thinking about ttc...

Oh and one of my cousins was at the party and she is 14 weeks and she also had a twin pregnancy that is now only one healthy Bubby

Really hoping 2011 brings is some happy news..

My apologies for the long me post x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulandwaiting View Post
    OMG!! Jazz I am so excited for you babe! I am not sure about the clomid affecting the test..have you googles it?? Lol!! I google everything!!

I really hope this is your one honey!!

Please keep us updated!!

Hi to everyone!!

Afm: I flew to qld yesterday to surprise my mum at her 50th birthday dinner..my aunt gave her a card from me that said at the bottom p.s. SURPRISE!!! And then I came out from behind a plant and she cried and cried and cried!!! It was awesome!!! We had a wonderful night and I flew home again today!!!!

Even though it was a great weekend with my family it was also a sad time for us because it's been 5 months since my cousin was killed and sometimes it felt wrong that we were laughing and having a great time...I know that we can't live behind doors all the time but it's really hard to see my cousins mum, dad and her triplet sisters (she was the eldest triplet) try to get on with their lives...
    Yes I have googled it and google said that it could not effect it. (I google everything too). Sounds like you had a nice time surprising your mum. I know how you feel about your cousin though I lost mine (who is only 9 months younger then me) in December and had his memorial service a little while ago (but there will probably be another service to go to yet as his Dad and Mum could not get back here for it (they live in america).

and to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh jazz big hugs to you babe x x x

It is such a tragedy..my cousin was 20 and I think being a triplet has made everything so much harder...her family is really not coping ..I went to the accident site on Christmas eve hoping that it would help me cope but it hasn't and i feel so sad...

I cannot imagine what it would be like not to be able to be at your childs service..that must be hard for your family...x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well as promised
    Photo of test - 6 Feb

I think that is going to be the best I can do. As I said it is faint (but not as faint as the one I did on Friday)