+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    sniper wolf is offline current proud SaHM to 2 humans of varying ages
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbubswithwings View Post
    Feeling pretty down but trying to be strong about it. I was starting to think today that i wont be able to keep going like this forever, miscarriages, waiting for results, tww - it drives me crazy. But how can i within my heart accept that there wont be anymore babies. Sometimes I feel so down and depressed about it all and wonder what my life is really about and what my future holds. DH and I have only been married for a year and things are so tense and we are at each other and sometimes i just feel so defeated.
    I hear ya! This was me just prior to falling pregnant this time. it took close to 2 years to get this one going and in the process about 3 chemical pregnancies and one that didnt go anywhere and resulted in a d and c months down the track. all the waiting and frustration really took its toll. and especially due to my age (39) it was looking fairly difficult to achieve. in your case- you've found it relatively easy to get pregnant in the past and now with all the checks you are having you're maximising your chances to have a healthy one. basically what I am trying to say is that IT IS going to happen for you and what you are feeling is normal, it's boring but normal- you've been through a lot. I have every faith that you WILL get there. (it's still frustrating that your DH is away this month though). It's only going to be a matter of time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hey

Hi there sniper, thanks for dropping by and for your support. It is nice to know that others can understand how i am feeling and nice to know that there is hope over the other side.

Your right, I do have to look at the positivies.

Can't wait to hear about the arrival of your bubs.

xxxLisa

Thanks
    Reviews
    So af decided to turn up a couple of days early...so of course I had to change my app for the hycosy...

After a long wait on the phone and a bit of a sob story from me I have a new appointment for next Thursday afternoon!!!

Also....af coming early means that Dh will be home on cd 11-13!!! So everything crossed (if the scan is good news) that we can catch our egg this month!!!!!!!!!!

matalee is online now The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wicked - how are you going? Did you start your apprenticeship on Monday?

Jazz - Any news? I have everything crossed for you!!!!

Hopeful - Did DH make it home in time for your egg? (Hope I'm remembering correctly that he was to come home on Monday?)

Hopefulandwaiting - So glad you were able to change your appointment time, but sad that AF arrived for you. And, happy that DH is home for you to catch the egg this month.

Angelbubswithwings - how are you going? Thinking of you

AFM - Nothing exciting happening here at all, CD 7 & all the bloodtests have started. A lady came into work yesterday talking about the baby shower she's organizing for herself - baby is due in May when my baby would've been due. I was so envious of her beautiful bump that I had to look away & try with all my might to keep it together.
    We also had an evaluation at work yesterday & the lady doing the evaluation confessed to 'spying' on us for an hour before she made herself known - I blitzed the evaluation with flying colours!!!!! My boss was so happy with everything that it looks like I'll be getting a promotion to Manager. It's a newish job & a new role (I've either done accounting work or nannying in my working life) & this is retail so all abit new. But I like it because it's not as stressful as accounts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there,
    Congrats on the job front Mat, that sounds really positive. I know what you mean about seeing others and being a bit jelous. I just added a colleague of mine from my old work who was pregnant at the same time as me, we had both had a missed miscarriage so were really supportive of each other. She now has a beautiful baby boy and while I am so happy for her there is that little bit of wishing things were different.
    I am doing well, I try and get over the disappointment of af as quick as possible and focus on the other positives in my life such as the weightloss and we will start building our house next month, I've also been kept busy with ds and lots of medical appointments because he is having a kidney issue reevaluated. I can't wait to get our results in 2 weeks time. I'm not actively ttc this cycle, just not preventing until we get our results and go for the 3d internal ultrasound - fun!
    I hope everyone else is well
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girlies hope your all well, im doing ok yes i did start my hairdressing and its so much fun. It has taken my mind off other things, only prob with it....they are all under 20....now in 31 and no ofence to anyone who is young, but omg, where we really like that. I get so frustrated with them being so fake, whats there to be afraid of people, and yes i dont colour my hair and pile on makeup and im not pretending to be something im not (like a moviestar) and if i talk to you its because im trying to break your quiet i dont want to take to anyone pose maybe teach you something. Huh..phew sorry to vent, but they look at me like im vintage, so its now my mission to have fun.

As for everything else, just found out today that my cuz is going to have a baby, due the same time i was, so i had a cry but im happy for them and so jealous.

Im feeling ok, bleeding has stopped already, so that was only 5 days. Im supposed to go back to the docs for more bloods (well monday past) to check my levels have dropped, but just dont see the point right now....ill go next week i promise.

We are keen to try again...um kinda...scares the hell out of me, but it comes with time i guess.

Hope you all have a great weekend and thanx for your support

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hi Wicked, I am glad that the hairdressing is proving to be a good distraction at the moment. I was already a Mum by 19 so I was probably never like those youngins you are studying with at the moment. I went back to uni a few years ago and although I got outstanding results I had to leave becuase i couldn't afford to study anymore - i found it so hard to study with the young kids becuase they were so silly all the time and never really focussed on their work and the uni always scraped them through anyway. Good luck and keep at it!

It is hard to hear when those around us fall pregnant so easily and go on to have healthy pregnancies - i like you have a bit of a cry but then just focus on being positive and happy for them because we all know here that life is a true miracle and each little baby is such a gift.

I am glad that the bleeding has stopped - I always found it easier to heal when i was physically right again.

Good luck for ttc, we'll be here cheering you on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum2b How did you do with the Cyclone? hope you didn't get to much damage or anything. Did your hubby come home on Monday or is it this Monday??? Best of luck that you catch/caught the egg this month. It has been really hot here the last few days too. I am hoping we get a cool change soon.

angelbubswithwings Sorry to hear that you DH is not going to be there at the right time this month. Enjoy the month off and Best of luck that you fall the month after.

sniper wolf Thanks for dropping in hope your pregnancy is going well.

hopefulandwaiting Sorry that AF showed up, glad that you were able to change your appointment around. for DH being home at the right time and I hope that you will get great results.

matalee : that is great news about your work. I hate blood test, but hopefully you get some good news out of it.

wickednails Glad to hear that you are enjoying your study. Don't stress too much about the young girls. Not all of them are like that. I never under stood girls like that. Glad that the bleeding has stopped, I found that I was able to start to move on when it stopped.

AFM Well there is no sign of AF yet, It is not due until Monday. I decided to try to POAS and see if I got a result or not. and..... there was a very (very, very, very) faint line. I don't know if it an evaporation line or not . I thought that I was seeing things it was that faint (and you had to have it on a certain angle) so I got my DH to have a look and he saw it too. I have just gone back to look at it again and the line is a little easier to see then it was before. I don't know if it is faint like that because it is too early or if I had drank too much water and that has effected it. I don't know weather or not to wait a week and try again or buy another one tomorrow and retest first thing on Sunday morning. So I don't know, it would be nice if I was but I don't think that I will be able to believe it until either there is a nice dark line (or more to a point seeing the heart beating and then more to the point holding a beautiful little bundle of joy)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jazz1910 For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (04-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooohhhhhh jazz you have me very excited!! Can't wait to see what happens over the next few days!!!

Hi to everyone else!!!

I am feeling so positive about our ttc journey!! Just need good results at the hycosy on Thursday and we will be on our way to getting bubba number 3!!!!!

matalee is online now The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jazz - so so excited for you right now

c'mon universe, let it be a BFP