+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 61 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I guess it depends on your situation but I was not told to wait after my last one but I have been cause I want to have the hycosy first..if noone has told you that you can't I would jut go with whatever you feel emotionally..I also couldn't go through another loss so soon so have waited...

21 sleeps til my hycosy!!! Fingers and toes crossed that everything is ok!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Min1111 I second hales83 response go and get a First Response test they will pick it up 6 or so days before AF is due.

Hopefulmum2b Sorry to hear that they stuffed up your dates. Mmmmm those Crabs sound nice, too bad you gave them away. It has been pretty hot today here to. Well I hope that your egg decides to just hold off a day or so this will be your month.

matalee I am on CD20. So I am not sure if I should still expect AF to come about the time she normally does or if the Clomid will have put be back to a 28 day cycle. Well I hope you get a nice surprise at the end of your TWW and you are UTD. By the way I love your DH way of describing it, made me laugh.

wickednails Sorry you find your self here. It can depend, your body needs to realise what is happening before it will m/c. With my first one I lost it two days after a supposed good scan (heartbeat etc). The second one my body held on to it for about 3 weeks before it started showing signs that something was not right. They did a scan and confirmed that the heart had stopped and that it had stopped growing just after my first scan. I stopped taking the cartia and was booked in for a D&C in a couple of days (but the day before I m/c naturally). I hope you are not waiting too long because then you risk an infection (I got that with my second m/c was not nice).

BB78 Sorry for your loss. I hope that you get your sticky bub this year. We were told we could start as soon as we felt ready. I think as long as they don't say anything it should be fine.

hopefulandwaiting Good luck with the scan I hope the time flies for you.

AFM I am still just plodding along I tell you what I am so sick of the waiting. It seems like that it all we ever do. We wait for AF to show so that we can work out dates, we wait for O to occur so that we can hope to get pregnant and then we have to wait for either AF or for that BFP to appear. On the plus side one of the tests that the OBGYN rerun was the semen analysis and it showed that everything was fine with DH (as opposed to the last time they ran the test and it showed that they were a little relaxed.) So it is good now we just have to hope that our timing (and that I actually O) are right.

To any one I missed or that is stalking us .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jazz1910 For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (26-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went to docs yesterday, she sent me to the hospital for another US. Docs there did bloods before i had an US which was lower again at 646hcg, so they didnt bother doing an US because i have no pain and they couldnt see anything last time.

So im still waiting for this MC to happen and with levels falling so slowly it could take a while. I have another app with my doc on friday, and will ask her for assisted MC meds i think. I will try and avoid a dnc if i can, I have never had one but heard they can be more trouble than they are worth.

Will a D&C get me back on track earlier and what are the downsides, and what about the meds, if you have had them could i ask your opinion on them.

On a positive note i got into tafe to do my hairdressing apprenticeship, but meant to start monday.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HOPEFUL&WAITING: I'm going to have to pick your brain after you have yours since mine is a week later. You nervous? I know I am. But at least I know that DH will be beside me so it's not so bad.

BB: You're welcome Sweetie. That's what we're here for. I'm glad that you don't feel so alone now. It's great being on here to share your stories and have people to turn to when you're feeling down.

After I had mine, the Dr said that it was up to me as to when I wanted to TTC again. I only bled for 2 weeks but pretty heavy. She said that if you are physically and mentally ready then we should go for it. It all depends on you and how you are feeling. Although I have heard that some Dr's suggest you have at least one normal cycle before TTC again but it all comes down to you.

JAZZ: Thanks love. Was a bit pi$$ed off that they did, but then again i'm glad they did because I wouldn't have had any support or anyone to take me. But now that the date had changed, DH will take a few days off so that he can be with me to hold my hand.

I would have loved to have had some of those crabs. But DH will just have to go back down to Mandurah and collect some more.

We hope eggy stays put until DH comes home too. But i'll be OPKing 2-3 days prior to see where I stand with the golden egg. that it happens this time when hubby is home.

I 100% agree with you there. The waiting of AF, the waiting of O day, then theTWW. Or waiting of test results. No wonder some of us women go insane and mentally unstable whilst TTC. It's not easy. Guys have it so good.

Glad that your DH's SA came back better than the last. Now you have to go lay that golden egg and get baking.

WICKED: Congrats on getting into TAFE for your hairdressing apprenticship. That's fantastic news. So what are you going to do since you start monday? I hope that everything works out for you hun.

AFM: Spent the whole day a the boat builders helping DH with the boat. My job was to paint the primer on the new allie work that was done and the paint that was used is very toxic so I had to have a mask with 2 filters on it. I was sweating like a maniac and after I took it off, I ended up with mask face! I looked like a tool and DH couldn't stop laughing at me. Was not impressed with him. Got a bit sun burnt on the back of my neck and my right arm. Don't know how that happend considering I was trying to stay in the shade at all times. Still a fair bit to go though. DH will sand back the primer and then paint inside the boat and the cabin. Will have to do the oustside later as he's still deciding what colour to paint it. Bugger keeps changing his mind. And he thinks I keep doing that. Yeah right!

DH flew out this morning so i'm all alone (except for my fur baby). But thank goodness he'll be back home on monday. And being a PH today with nothing open, I am bored $hitless. Doing some washing at the mo, but I might do some work on DH's fishing scrap book. Need to find more fishing photos.

Enjoy your day everyone. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one.
    AF arrived so no luck this cycle.
    Min

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Min, sorry af arrived.
    I hate the waiting too Jazz, the tww nearly sends me mad.
    Thought I was out yesterday when I had a few streaks at 10dpo but af never arrived. After sharp pains all day yesterday I am hoping it was implantation bleeding but only time will tell xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick update...
    Had a lovely ozzie day down the beach yesterday, started having strong cramps and had some spotting. Overnight started bleeding, but not much at all and is kind of brownish. Very light today and i still have bad cramps. I have another app with doc tomorrow, and will let you know how i go.

Cheers girls thanks for listening

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MIN: to AF. Sorry the stupid witch has arrived.

ANGEL: I hope it is implantation bleeding. I'll have everything crossed for you.
    WICKED: I hope that it's not AF deciding to rear her ugly head. at the Dr's tomorrow. Keep us posted on how you go.

to anyone i've missed. Hope you all had a great Aussie day yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope not yet, that would be the MC to docs have been telling me for about 2 weeks now was coming.

Im ok, i had my cry last week, and a few inbetween i think i already knew something was up. Yesterday at the beach, some lady next to us had a brand new baby, brought me to tears when i heard it cry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wicked bug hugs for you babe x x