+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls hope you dont mind me jumping in, i have a question???

I got my bfp on the 13 th of jan with good hcg numbers, the last 2 bloods i had have dropped and doc seems to think mc is on its way....this was diagnosed last thurs. Its now monday and i still have no cramping, bleeding, nothing. I feel pretty normal considering our bad news, i have had lots of moments of tears.

Just wondering how long it would take for the mc to start ?? (uhhh thats a horrible thing to say)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babe don't want to scare you but you need a scan now!! You need to make sure bub is not in your tubes!! I had the same thing (I did have some brown mucus but no bleeding or cramping and then they found it in my tube) please get a check up..

Thinking of you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all, I put up a post yesterday but can't see it so will say hello again

after nearly a year of TTC we sadly then lost our baby at 8w 6days in October.

We are TTC again one last time/year. looking forward to metting you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck bb and I'm so sorry for your loss x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you hopeful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulandwaiting View Post
    Babe don't want to scare you but you need a scan now!! You need to make sure bub is not in your tubes!! I had the same thing (I did have some brown mucus but no bleeding or cramping and then they found it in my tube) please get a check up..

Thinking of you x
    Yeah i had i scan friday but they didnt find anything, not even a sac. im seeing my doctor tomorrow arvo, so i guess we will decide what to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok babe...they couldn't see anything on my first scan either and found it a weeks or so later..as small as it was it's still scary..just make sure they are really thorough hun you dont want go go through what i did!! Keep us updated x x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulandwaiting For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (24-01-2011)

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    HOPEFUL&WAITING: Sorry babe! I'll have to bug you for some info now after you have yours. It is a massive PINA having to wait till next month. But definitely make your appointment. You only have a 10 day window from when AF starts, so you don't want to end up like me and get faffed about with dates and stuff.

MATALEE: It is very annoying. She was very apologetic though. Still bummed that I now have to wait another 3 weeks. Hope they go by real quick.

My DH is funny. Even if he's tired he'll give it a go and take one for the team. Now that's dedication for you. I love the way your DH says shagathon. I love it. that's brilliant. have to tell my DH about that.

DH gave the crabs to his parent's which I didn't mind. Just means we have to go back and get more. Damn shame.

The swelling has gone down and now I have to opposite effect. My fingers have gone down so much that my eternity ring keeps coming off! I'm scared that i'm going to loose it. From on extream to another. No I drink too much water. At least 1.5-2L at day. And i've been peeing a lot too so I couldn't understand why I was so swollen. Dh said that it could be the weather because it was so humid over here.

Don't give up hope yet. It isn't over till AF shows her ugly head. I'll have everything crossed for you hun.

WICKED: Welcome. Sorry to see you on this thread. When I had all 3 of my M/C's I spotted lightly at first and then bled for 2 weeks quite heavily. With my 3rd one, I had BT's that said I was still PG. It wasn't until I had a scan that showed I had a blighted ovum and then 12 hours after that scan, I lost the baby. But with your last 2 BT's saying that your HCG's have dropped, I hate to say it, but you're definitely having a M/C. But I agree with the other ladies. I would definitley ask for a scan just incase it's ectopic or something. I'm sending you heaps of though and i'm sorry for you loss.

BB: Sorry for you loss. I hope that you find some strength from being on here and talking with us. Hope you have another BFP soon and hope this one is a sticky one for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefulmum2b For This Useful Post:

bubbanails  (25-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls..just booked my hycosy for feb 15th!! Yay!! Will fill you in after!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hopeful thank you hun, do feel better being here don't feel so alone now.

Did anyone have to get the all clear from the Dr before TTC again? Cause I bled for 10wks after the m/c it's been hard to tell when my cycle started again. But I am sure it was in december 34day cycle. am waiting for AF to finish so I can start TTC again for 1st time since last pregnancy .. I'm feeling all different emotions!