+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 61 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pics girls!!! Come on!!! I need to see those bfp's!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Min1111 & hales83 Congrats to you both. Best of luck for a non-eventful and quick 9 months.

Hopefulmum2b Well you are keeping us all in suspense as to weather or not you A) are pregnant, B) moved your HyCoSy appoint and if not C) how it went. Hope you will be back here soon to let us know how you are going and I hope that the swelling has gone away and that you are feeling better.

matalee Thanks for the suggestion I tried it with juice and couldn't taste it at all. As for the side effects I have no idea if what I have been experience is just what I normally go through or if it is side effects (I said to my DH when I saw the list of side effects that I will not know if it is the normal things I experience or the side effects). Hows everything going? I hope your TWW is going quickly.

angelbubswithwings How is your wait going? Have you got any of your results back yet? Yeah it is funny that the better one is put away like that. I was on it with the second pregnancy that I had. I had trouble getting it at one point and the silly lady at the chemist kept trying to sell me the pregnancy multivitamin.

hopefulandwaiting What about you how is things going? Anything new???

AFM Well I am currently on CD17. I am holding out (read going crazy) waiting for either AF or a BFP unfortunately I still have about 16 days to wait (if previous cycles are to be believed). I have been currently reading small miracles, I can't read too much at once because it is just so emotional.

Well I hope you are all well and that those that have tested and have BFP will have sticky bubs and those waiting to test will get a BFP (and a sticky bub). and to anyone I missed
    Last edited by jazz1910; 22-01-2011 at 20:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jazz...no news here...just waiting for af so I can book my hycosy..then (hoping that it's good news!!) I will begin the count down til ttc can begin again!!!!!

Hope you are all ok x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I am still not confident enough to say it really is BFP. I am using the Internet cheapy tests and they usually don't show anything till after AF is due. Todays test didn't really show any thing so until I get a really dark line or AF shows it's still too soon to call it.
    Min

Thanks
    Reviews
    Min - go and get a FR!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think after 18 months of ttc and a few months of testing too early I can definitely say I will never again test before af is due..when i have gotten my bfp's it has been 3-4 days after af is due..

I know how hard it is to resist but I think we are causing alot more heartache than we need to..

Good luck...x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not at all stressed about testing as I used to be. I guess I can never be as upset as when we found out bub had died, and I will never again believe I am actually having a baby until it is screaming in my arms. So I am fairly calm and relaxed about both options at this stage.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MATALEE: I couldn't get the HyCoSy done because the Dr messed the dates up and I only finished bleeding yesterday. So now i'm booked in to have it done on the 22nd Feb. They couldn't get me in because they are fully booked. Wasn't very happy about that. So now I have to wait another month.

HOPEFUL&WAITING: Sorry hun. You'll have to tell me what it was like seeing as I couldn't have mine done. Have to wait another month now. Pretty pi$$ed off about that.

MIN: Congrats hun. We want to see some pictures!

JAZZ: Sorry Babe. To answer your questions, A) i'm not preggers , B) they were very busy so I couldn't get an appointment until next month and C) I have no idea. This waiting is killing me. And now having to wait until the 22nd is even more.

The swelling has gone, but comes and goes depending on the weather. I notice that if it's warm, I tend to swell up. Not fun when you can't take your jewllery off. But I am feeling much better thank you for asking.

I hope the next couple of weeks goes by really quickly for you so that you can tellus if you get a BFP or not. We need some more good news.

AFM: So happy that we got some decent rain last night and today. Hoping for more tomorrow. But on the down side, it is still very hot and humid. Sucks being on the west coast sometimes.

DH just came home from crabbing with his mate. They managed to get their quota within 2 hours! Looking forward to having some yummy chilli crab tonight I think. Mmmmmmmm!

I'm still plodding along. I'm now CD7 and DH is only in till wednesday but will be back the following monday which will be CD15, so we're hoping that we might just scape in there for catching my eggy. I did tell him what CD I will be when he got home and he says to me, "so we basically have to do it when I get straight off the plane then?" Well not quite. I don't think people would appreciate it if we started BDing in the car park! Such a dag.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn!! I was hoping to get some inside info!!! Lol!!! Sorry you have to wait til next month!!! I will have to call and make my app tomorrow cause I do not want to have to wait!! I am hoping to go to the fs with all the testing done by the public hospital!!!

matalee is offline The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz1910 View Post
    matalee Thanks for the suggestion I tried it with juice and couldn't taste it at all. As for the side effects I have no idea if what I have been experience is just what I normally go through or if it is side effects (I said to my DH when I saw the list of side effects that I will not know if it is the normal things I experience or the side effects). Hows everything going? I hope your TWW is going quickly.
    Glad the suggestion helped. What CD are you on now? You made me laugh about not knowing whether you're having side effects or just having a normal month. My TWW is going ok, just want AF to come so I can get through all the blood tests next cycle (having one nearly every second day to monitor my hormone levels) then if all normal I will be starting Clomind. DH is dreading that, he remembers the side effects it gives me - grumpy, teary, bloated - I'm a delight to be with!!

Min - hope when you test again there's a nice dark line so that you can start getting excited.

Hopefulmum2b - How annoying for you that you're dr mucked the dates up! Hope the wait goes quickly, at least you'll be preoccupied with other things when DH comes home. Your DH is funny, as if they mind that their services are needed. If DH sees me working out my 'period math' he always asks when the 'shagathon' will be It's great for you that O is when he's home this month.

Hope you enjoyed your crabs for dinner, sounds so yummy.

How's the swelling? I swell up when I haven't been drinking enough water, that's not what's causing it do you think? You've probably already thought of that but I thought I'd just put it out there.

Hopefulandwaiting - How are you? Sorry, I can't give you any inside info on the HyCoSy test, even though I've had it done I had it when I had a laparoscopy so was under a general.

Hi everyone else

AFM - Nothing exciting to report. Even though I'm in the TWW I'm fairly confident that this isn't our month. Usually if I'm pg I have sore & huge (Y)'s by now & they're not sore or huge at all. I've been working alot which is good because DH has gone away for a week or so. So, working alot also means shopping alot......doesn't it? It does in my world anyway.

to us all