+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 607
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    hi tash74 i had ben ttc for 18 months when we fell pregnant on our 2nd round of clomid at 50mg that was in dec last year. so its been another 6 months since then with no luck .in this last 6 months iv had 2 iuis with puregon injections and clomid and still no luck. today i see the fs and i will voice my opinion however he thinks we should go back to keeping it simple and go back to clomid again. i have heard it can thin out your lining but it did help us get pregnant . i do ovulate on my own like clock work i have perfect cycles every month of 30 days my temps stay up till af arrives and i ovulate pretty much at the same time every month. i track this with opks and when i had iuis doc monitored this very closely. we always cover the right days so its just a waiting game when bubs decides to arrive i guess. iv now had one month free cycle of no fertility treatments just gotta see where this little cyst has gone if it has or not. i no i can do this its just a matter of when this roller coaster does put alot of strain on things . when i had my 3 daughters i dont remember it being this hard .different time i guess and now different dp . im always the positive one though and i will see this through . so heres to some more bfps in here how is everyone doing.


    me 46 dp 39
    dd 19 dd15 dd 14
    8 weeks feb 2010

  2. #32
    Hopefulmum2b's Avatar
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Parkwood, WA
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    Hopeful.. hope af finishes up for you soon. Mine just lasted 8 days!!! So over it, feels like you just get over one and another starts!
    So far i'm on DC6. I had very light bleeding yesterday, so i'm hoping that stupid AF is finishing. But I totally agree with you. You think AF has finished finally when another one starts and you're like, didn't I just finished the last one? Never ending story. Is 8 days normal for you? Mine usually last anywhere between 4-6 days.

    Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    hello lovely girls well af turned up 1 day late n my temps stayed up because of this annoying little cyst that didn dissolve so fs said to come in for another scan on cd5 which is tomorrow n hopefully it has gone away. im really frustrated as if it hasnt dissolved i may have to have the procedure where they draw out the fluid bit like popping a blister hmmmm. anyhow if it has gone i can start another round of clomid tomorrow and will be on our way.one good thing is the cyst isn a hindrence in conceiving so it being there is ok for now. i have been having this strong feeling in my gut bit like a strong intuition that all the intervention we have tried with fertility treatments im feeling they may have made it harder for us than just believing in my body being able to do this. as i have had 3 children with no trouble or fertility treatments im wondering if i should give my body a break . its always a fine line i have a fantastic specialist he is the best of the best in our area and i do hang onto his every word and his ivf success rate is super high but i cant see us going that far. i guess we will try anything to have that baby in our arms. my age is also a small but not ruled out factor as everything is working just fine we just cant catch the egg. never say never though one way or another a bfp is nearing. hope i haven raved on too much but fingers crossed this is our month. here we go again back on the ttc train .how is everyone going is anyone on the ame cycle as me good luck girls .
    Hi 3PLUS1equals4s. Good luck with the scan tomorrow. I hope they can't find this cyst because it has disolves for you.
    Thank God that you already have 3 beautiful children. You're a very lucky woman. I'm still stuggling to have one.
    I do find it strange that you had no problems conceiving your other 3. What did the doc say about that? I'm sure age can't be too much of a factor. There are women in their 40's having perfect pregnancies and healthy babies.
    And no you can never rave too much. We're all here for you so vent as much as you want. But for you hun and I really hope that they can figure out what's going on and you have your sticky bubba soon.

    Hopefulmum2b
    xxx

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,011
    Thanks
    429
    Thanked
    542
    Reviews
    17
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    evening girls

    3plus1.. i know exactly where your coming from.. i have 3 kids and never had a problem at all falling with them. I have a new partner and have had 2 losses since being with him. He was tested and his results came back clear a few days ago so i really don't know what the problem is How did you go today?

    Hopeful.. i have never gone 8 days! Sometimes i can go 7. Since my d&c they have been REALLY heavy with a lot of clots (sorry if tmi) My last af was the total opposite.. pretty light.. thought they stopped on day 5 then for the next 3 days just had a bit of spotting. Joys of being female indeed!

    Hi to everybody else

    Tash x

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked
    6
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all,
    There's a few familiar names here so I think I'm in the right place. Hubby and I are ttc #2, with not much luck so far. However I am hopeful that everything is sorted now. I waited one cycle after my last m/c, and am now on CD12, so right in the thick of it (b/ding I mean).

    I'm trying out OPKs for the first time, and got a faint line today, so that's promising. DH goes away for a week on CD17 so I was definitely hoping to O before then.

    Its interesting about the sperm meets egg plan, I'm roughly following it too. We're obviously googling the same thing!

    Anyway, its lovely to meet you all and hopefully we can share some good news soon

  5. #35
    Hopefulmum2b's Avatar
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Parkwood, WA
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    evening girls

    Hopeful.. i have never gone 8 days! Sometimes i can go 7. Since my d&c they have been REALLY heavy with a lot of clots (sorry if tmi) My last af was the total opposite.. pretty light.. thought they stopped on day 5 then for the next 3 days just had a bit of spotting. Joys of being female indeed!

    Hi to everybody else

    Tash x
    Wow, Tash. That's really weird. How long ago did you have your d&c if you don't mind me asking? How strange that you AF is all over the place. Have you had that checked with the doc or do you think that it's just your lining sorting it's self out? It sucks being female for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by superbax View Post
    Hi all,
    There's a few familiar names here so I think I'm in the right place. Hubby and I are ttc #2, with not much luck so far. However I am hopeful that everything is sorted now. I waited one cycle after my last m/c, and am now on CD12, so right in the thick of it (b/ding I mean).

    I'm trying out OPKs for the first time, and got a faint line today, so that's promising. DH goes away for a week on CD17 so I was definitely hoping to O before then.

    Its interesting about the sperm meets egg plan, I'm roughly following it too. We're obviously googling the same thing!

    Anyway, its lovely to meet you all and hopefully we can share some good news soon
    Welcome Superbax. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here and that it won't be a long one.

    for some really good news this month.

    Hopefulmum2b

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    978
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked
    77
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    evening girls

    3plus1.. i know exactly where your coming from.. i have 3 kids and never had a problem at all falling with them. I have a new partner and have had 2 losses since being with him. He was tested and his results came back clear a few days ago so i really don't know what the problem is How did you go today?

    Hopeful.. i have never gone 8 days! Sometimes i can go 7. Since my d&c they have been REALLY heavy with a lot of clots (sorry if tmi) My last af was the total opposite.. pretty light.. thought they stopped on day 5 then for the next 3 days just had a bit of spotting. Joys of being female indeed!

    Hi to everybody else

    Tash x
    I know what you mean I have been like this since my second loss (and both of mine were natural not D&C). It is not fun being a female, I have said this more then once to my DH.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    hello girls well docs appointment the verdict, cyst is shrinking slowly but surely and my options are go on the pill for a month to shrink it quicker or wait it out and ttc naturally as the cyst isnt interfering with conception. well of course i have chosen the latter as i dont want to miss out a cycle if i dont have to. it does mean still no fertility treatments till it goes away. im happy about that as we still in .so now im cd8 and gearing up for the special cuddles im having a few annoying pains on the side where the cyst is but thats supposed to be a good sign its going away. whos in the ttc week this month with me . i hope everyone is doing well hopefull mum i guess the best way to get through these tough times is to really believe in your body picture yourself pregnant and put it out there and say out loud i thankyou for bringing me this beautiful baby . say it a few times a day it cant hurt im a big believer in trying to stay positive n focused but not consumed which is what we tend to do i know iv done it but its not giving us our bfps so im trying the more chilled out approachoh and lots of extra special cuddles from dp so its not all about baby . im keeping everything for you and everyone in august lovelies.

  8. #38
    Hopefulmum2b's Avatar
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Parkwood, WA
    Posts
    768
    Thanks
    384
    Thanked
    65
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    hello girls well docs appointment the verdict, cyst is shrinking slowly but surely and my options are go on the pill for a month to shrink it quicker or wait it out and ttc naturally as the cyst isnt interfering with conception. well of course i have chosen the latter as i dont want to miss out a cycle if i dont have to. it does mean still no fertility treatments till it goes away. im happy about that as we still in .so now im cd8 and gearing up for the special cuddles im having a few annoying pains on the side where the cyst is but thats supposed to be a good sign its going away. whos in the ttc week this month with me . i hope everyone is doing well hopefull mum i guess the best way to get through these tough times is to really believe in your body picture yourself pregnant and put it out there and say out loud i thankyou for bringing me this beautiful baby . say it a few times a day it cant hurt im a big believer in trying to stay positive n focused but not consumed which is what we tend to do i know iv done it but its not giving us our bfps so im trying the more chilled out approachoh and lots of extra special cuddles from dp so its not all about baby . im keeping everything for you and everyone in august lovelies.
    3plus1, i'm so glad you got your answers. That's fantastic news. Plus i'm glad that they've given you 2 options to choose from. and coming your way for BFP very soon.
    My MIL said the same thing. Think positive happy thoughts and just put it out there. But it makes it extra difficult/frustrating for us because DH works away and isn't always home when i'm laying an egg. Plus having 3 M/C's ups the stress levels a bit too. Because I think that if I fall PG again, will I M/C again? Once bitten, twice shy. So trying to stay positive can sometimes be a bit hard. I know it will happen one day, but I have to admit, this waiting game is killing me. LOL But I will take your advice and try to stay more positive and calmer about the whole TTC game and I just might try and take up some yoga or meditation. Couldn't hurt. Thank you so much for your advice. You are a champion.

    Sending , and for everyone for BFP very soon.

    Hopefulmum2b

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Clovelly, Sydney
    Posts
    337
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    17
    Reviews
    0
    Hi girls

    I'm back...CD1 yay!!! Finally have AF after having the ectopic removed. Has only been 5 weeks but you know how it is when you have no idea where your body is at.
    Anyhoo...
    Will be interesting to see how long it takes to get UTD now that one tube is gone.

    Hope you're all well.


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    5
    Reviews
    0
    hi gorgeous girls just popping in with a hello n to see how everyone is doing i know each cycle feels like a marathon we watch the calender we think about ovulation am i or when will i , we bd on the days we hope are right we cross our fingers n we wait . the 2ww is a long long wait but because we are women who have been given this wonderful experience we just push on and on and we do what is required without hesitation. having a baby at the finish line is why we practice and practice to get there. so what im trying to say is keep going relax breathe , smile n laugh as much as you can and trust in your self and tell yourself you are going to do this we have chosen to have children and its what are going to do . good luck to everyone. afm im on cd9 and im going to try the sperm meets the egg plan it cant hurt plus il probably try and get some extra loving in just for fun so hope everyone is keeping strong and having fun .


 

Similar Threads

  1. Marvellous May testing Thread # 2
    By HollyGolightly81 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 12-06-2013, 20:03
  2. Magical May Testing Thread
    By GDYB03 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 21:57
  3. Magical May Testing Thread!
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 19:59

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Babybee Prams
Save $50 in our pre-Christmas sale! All Comet's now only $500. Our bassinet & stroller set includes free shipping AUS wide, $75 free accessories, 18-months warranty & a 9 month free return policy. Check out our new designer range today!
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
Heinz Baby Basics
Our BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our brilliant colours, inspired designs and innovative features. Heinz Baby Basics caters for your baby’s needs!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!