+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    matalee is offline The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Min1111 - Sorry for your loss It's great you have such an understanding DH. Hopefully you get a BFP this month

Hopeful - how is the swelling today? Are you happy with the house & how it fits on the block? It's exciting building a new home.

3PLUS1equals4s - did you end up testing? Whenever I've done Chinese Medicine my first cycle on it has been a bit over the place. It's great that you are confident with her. Good luck with the natural cycle. I've heard that you shouldn't do more than 5 cycles in a row on Clomid but alot fall PG when they take a break from it for a few months. Hopefully you'll see those two lines this month.

Jazz - I can't believe your dr treated you like that. Has he never heard of 'unexplained infertility'? You don't need a referral from a OBGYN to see a FS your GP can do it. I'm sure the clomid will work for you & you'll get your BFP. Have you started it yet? My FS said that if the results from our tests are inconclusive I'll be back on Clomid, so we might be going through it together. Lighting a candle to remember your baby is a beautiful idea. Thinking of you.

AJGirl - Congratulations on your

Hi to everyone I've missed, sorry about missing you.

AFM - Tomorrow I go back to the FS to get the results of our tests. I'm so nervous about it. I'm nervous because they tested us for chromosone problems & if there's a problem then that means DH & I aren't able to make healthy babies (unless we do intensive IVF which we're unsure about yet, the IVF i've already done was intense enough for me). I'm also nervous that if they say they couldn't find anything wrong then we're in the dark again & just have to keep plodding along - and quite frankly 8 years of plodding along is so tiring. And then if they say that they found a clotting disorder or that my immune system is over active I think I'll crack it because that's what I've been telling them I think is wrong for about 5 years & only now that we've changed FS & had another miscarriage has someone bothered to test us for it. (But I hope that is the problem because at least there's a solution for it - but still it's 5 years wasted & so much heartache)

So, tomorrow is the day, does 1's mean something good because it will be 11/1/11 so hopefully it does.

to us all
    Last edited by matalee; 10-01-2011 at 11:40.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to matalee For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (10-01-2011)

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MATALEE: I've still got the swelling and to top it all off, I got some CM with a pinkish tinge too it which i've never had before (and AF is still a week away), i'm tired and and can't stop peeing. I think i've gone to the bathroom about 6 times now since i've been up it's getting ridiculous. I did my BSL this morning because I thought that with the symptoms i'm having is a sign of diabetes, but it's all good. Have no what the hell is going and it's very frustrating.

Haven't gotten the house plans back yet so not too sure how it's going to look on the block. There's another house that DH is interested in in Bunbury, so we're going to head south and make a day of it.

Good luck with the FS tomorrow. I know how you feel when Dr's don't give you straight answers and leave you in the dark. Not knowing what's going on makes your stress levels go up even more which is what you don't need right now. And I agree with plodding along for so long. Although i've only been doing it for 4 years it sucks having to go through so many tests and still not get the answers you're looking for. I hope tomorrow you do get some good results and they can do something about making your baby dreams come true. xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopefulmum2b For This Useful Post:

matalee  (12-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hi there

Matalee how did you go yesterday? I hope that the appointment was positive and that maybe you have some answers.

I have my first appointment tomorrow at the recurrent miscarriage clinic and although I am nervous and know that it will be a while before I even get any results as they will need to refer me for tests I am looking forward to it. I also want to discuss with them the possibility of beginning baby asprin treatment if i do fall pregnant before I get my results. I am convinced I have a blood clotting problem and that is why both babies were lost at 11 weeks.

Apart from that I am now CD10 and gearing up for ovulation on Sunday. We have agreed to just go with it for now and not get OPKS or stick legs in the air (although I will prob do this on the weekend haha) until mid year as I still have 9kgs to lose before I get to my healthy weight range - which is nothing compared to the 35 i had to lose when i started 6 months ago.

How is everyone else?

Lisaxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to angelbubswithwings For This Useful Post:

matalee  (12-01-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum2b - Hi, how are you feeling today, have your symptoms eased or still driving you nuts? Did you get to Bunbury yet to see the other house plans?

angelbubswithwings - Good luck with your appt tomorrow, I will be thinking of you. I know what you mean about being nervous and also looking forward to it. It's nice to get answers. I thought I may have a blood clotting disorder, too, but alas, all normal. Good on you for losing all that weight, you must be so proud of yourself.

AFM - Well, appt with FS was a bit disappointing. All my tests came back perfect & normal, so still no answers as to why we can't fall pregnant easily & when we do fall pregnant we miscarry. So frustrating, but at least there's still hope I guess. They are still waiting on one test to come back (the chromosone one - but he said he's expecting that to come back normal because when we did ivf we would've been tested for that & there's no notes on my records saying that chromosones are a problem).

So next plan of action is to have a monitered cycle (blood tests throughout to see if hormone levels are right) & then back on clomid for 4-6 months or ivf.

Hi everyone else, hope you're all well & not affected by the floods

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Matalee, sorry that you didn't get any answers, it must be frustrating. I hope though that it gives you some confidence in future pregnancies. Thanks for your kind words, the weight loss is one of the only things I feel I have been able to control during the last 12 months. I can't wait until I am in my healthy weight range considering I had a bmi of 37, 6 months ago and I am now only 9kgs from a healthy 25.

I hope everyone else is well
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    3PLUS1equals4s Sorry to hear that your body is messing with you. I hope that either you get your positive or AF soon so that you know where you stand.

Hopefulmum2b I have been ok, but I keep getting sick when my body should be o'ing so haven't been able to try. Well about the only thing that the OBGYN did do right was giving me the prescription for the Clomid. The only thing that he has decided to do was to redo some test that I had done years ago. Have you had any change with the swelling or anything?

Min1111 Best of luck with your DTD, hopefully you get your BFP at the end of your month. Sorry you are having such a bad time with it. I can't say that it gets better but it does get easier and the desire gets stronger (well for me it does anyway).

angelbubswithwings best of luck with you appointment and I hope that you get some good news or at least some answers to what is going on! I hope that you catch your egg this month, you never know they say that relaxing helps so it does for you. Congrates with the weight loss.

matalee I know that I don't need the referral from the OBGYN but I also know that my GP will most likely not give me one knowing that the (Guru) OBGYN said that I don't need it. Also I think part of me doesn't want to waste the money if he is right. Sorry you didn't get any real answers. Hopefully the blood tests you are about to do will be of some help in solving the problem. I know how you feel, it is almost 4 years now and I feel like I am getting no where and the people (drs) that are meant to help don't/can't and the only one that wants to doesn't know how (my GP is amazing).

AFM well I am just plodding along waiting for O to occur and then comes the fun TWW. I am only on cd8. I have a question for you lovely ladies, those of you on Clomid who do you stand the taste of them (I have trouble swallowing them).

To anyone I missed.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Thanks for your kind words Jazz. I am cd11 so we will be testing around the same time - lets hope we move into the due threads together, fingers crossed.

Well the appointment went really well today. Although i wasn't expecting any immediate answers they took about 11 viles of blood and booked me in for a 3d ultrasound and another appointment to get the results in 5 weeks. They didn't tell us to stop ttc and has advised that i keep taking the ellevit, a 100mg baby asprin a day and 5 mg of folic acid. I found the folic acid an interesting one as most bottles on the shelf only have like .5 but the pharmacist keeps the good bottles with the higher doses out the back. The best thing about the appointment is that they were so very supportive. I felt like i was well cared for and they were very caring. They said to call anytime I am worried about anything and that they have a psychiatrist available every second Tuesday that I can speak with and also will organise weekly scans from 6 weeks onwards if we do fall pregnant. If anyone is in Melbourne I would highly recommend the hospital, just pm me. You can get a referral from your gp if you have had 3 or more miscarriages. We were able to book in because the hospital stuffed something up last time we had the missed miscarriage - very long story.

Anyway, I hope everyone else is well.

I am almost into the 70s which is just amazing considering i weighed 107 6 months ago. I was so happy to be in there today with the hospital showing them how much effort i am also making!

xx Lisa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz1910 View Post
    matalee I know that I don't need the referral from the OBGYN but I also know that my GP will most likely not give me one knowing that the (Guru) OBGYN said that I don't need it. Also I think part of me doesn't want to waste the money if he is right. Sorry you didn't get any real answers. Hopefully the blood tests you are about to do will be of some help in solving the problem. I know how you feel, it is almost 4 years now and I feel like I am getting no where and the people (drs) that are meant to help don't/can't and the only one that wants to doesn't know how (my GP is amazing).

AFM well I am just plodding along waiting for O to occur and then comes the fun TWW. I am only on cd8. I have a question for you lovely ladies, those of you on Clomid who do you stand the taste of them (I have trouble swallowing them).
    Jazz - That's great you have a wonderful GP!! This is my third FS & I feel like no one knows what to do with me, but I like my FS now, he seems to want to get some results so hopefully he will. With the Clomid, I can't remember the taste of them but have you tried taking them with juice, maybe that will help. Have you had any side effects from the Clomid? I found they affected my moods more than the ivf drugs did & I kept getting hot flushes.

angelbubswithwings - I'm glad your appt went well & that they are really supporting you. It will be interesting for you to see the results of your blood tests. 11 viles!!! That's alot.

AFM - cd15 for me, so in the TWW but I don't hold any hopes for a BFP this month. I just want AF to come so that I can start my monitored cycle & then start Clomid after that. Why is it that when you are TTC all we do is wait, wait, wait!!!

to us all
    xx

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MATALEE: I've still got the swelling which comes and goes. Plus still feeling tired and run down but not peeing as much thank goodness. But still driving me nuts because all I want to do is sleep. Maybe I was a cat in apast life?
    I'm not holding out for a BFP this month, seeing as DH wasn't even home when I layed an egg anyway. But our cycles never go according to plan, so that AF doesn't show either tomorrow or monday. If she's still not here by then, then I guess i'll be POAS tuesday.

We did see some other house plans and we still come back to this one. I guess you could say that this house is "The One".

I know how you feel about doing so many BT's and them coming back all normal and okay. I've been through the same thing. Still can work out why I can't fall PG and when I do why I keep loosing it. I have my HyCoSy on friday to see if my tubes are blocked, so I hope things come back normal there. Might change it to monday so that Dh can hold my hand. I hope that they come up with some sort of explanation for you. It is very frustrating.

JAZZ: Glad to know you're okay, but i'm sorry to hear that you keep getting sick everytime you O. It's good to know that your OBGYN did something right aby putting you on Clomid.

No changes with the swelling yet. Ankles aren't too bad, but my fingers are still fat. I couldn't take the rings off my fingers the other day because they were so swollen! It sucks. Plus still being tired and sleepy doesn't help. It's gorgeous weather outside and all I want to do is sleep. Crazy I know. I'm putting it down to the weather, but if AF isn't here by tuesday (she due either tomorrow or monday), i'll POAS. Would be nice to get a but not giving my hopes up though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful- fingers crossed for good news when you POAS.
    Matalee- sorry you had no answers. We always get the same news from DRs. No idea why we can't fall, no idea why bub died every test they do comes back normal. Very frustrating. Hope you get lucky soon.
    Jazz- I have 2 ways to get me to take the clomid. I race DH while he takes his Spermax ( i like to win that race but rarely do) and a chaser of chocolate goes down nicely.
    Angelbub- well done with the weight loss that's an awesome effort!

AFM- I am now 5 DPO, had lots of +OPKs on CD13. So the clomid got me right on the target date. Had a bit of dizziness and hot flushes this cycle but not too bad. My ovaries were sore yesterday but are OK now. I think it was just the left over follicles upset they didn't get to join the party Fingers crossed we get some good news soon. I think I will feel a bit better if I am UTD before March as bub was due the day after my birthday. It will be a very hard time to get through.
    Baby dust sprinkles for all.
    Min