+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JAZZ: Oh Sweetheart. That is such a beautiful song. I sat and read the lyrics and just broke down in tears. I'm going to send it to DH. I think it's the perfect song to let them know that we care for them and if they have a problem, not to bottle it up inside. That we well be there for them when they need us. Thank you so much for sharing it.

AFM: CD13 for me. I'll do an OPK today just to see where i'm at, not that it'll make any difference because DH is on site . Wish I could tell my ovarys to not lay an egg until friday when DH comes home. The doctor said that that was one of the main reasons why i'm not UTD because timing is everything. Like DUH! Really? No kidding!? We've been on this stupid rollercoaster ride for long enough to know that. WTF!? I hope it'll change when DH's roster changes next year. Might actually be in with a chance then.

So unfortunately for us, there will be no Christmas or NY BFP. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't upset, but it's no ones fault. If DH was working for his old company, he would have flown me up for a few days so we can "get busy", then i'd fly back home. I really do hope that we get something next year. 4 years is a long time to wait for a baby, and I think it's about time that we had one of our own instead of watching other people have them around us.

So with all that from me, here's to you other beautiful women who are in with a chance of a Christmas or NY BFP. I'm sending you all and to make it happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok girls how long after your m/c did u get ur first af?

Thanks
    Reviews
    mandy2007 Sorry I can't really remember, it might have been about or month or so.

Hopefulmum2b Well I hope that you are able to get his shifts changed next year.

Well it is getting quiet in here, does that mean we have had a number of s ???

AFM well I don't think that I will get my BFP for Christmas. I think we have missed the right days (between me being sick and DH being sick). I think that I might be due for AF in about 10 days so will just have to wait and see what happens. I think that I surprised my DH last night when I said out of no where lets go for a walk, he grabbed the dog so quickly and we were out of here before I knew what was going on. But I figure that if we start taking the dog out for a walk every day (or second day) then the dog makes us walk a little faster then I normally would so he should help me loose some weight (maybe).

to everyone who seems to have disappeared.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mandy2007- Sorry about your loss sweetie
    So I class my M/C start day from when the Red bleeding started (I spotted for 5 days before the bleeding started) and AF returned 30 days after that first day of actual bleeding.
    It was only 3 months ago but my cycles are still not back to normal, which was 28days. Hope this helps

Jazz- AF doesnt show up for you and you get your BFP

Hopefulmum2b- the roster changes so your DH will be home when you really need him

AFM- I am in the 2ww So I am hoping this is my lucky month, Since I had a pretty rough year I think it would be nice for it to end on a positive

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherished For This Useful Post:

Hopefulmum2b  (24-12-2010)

Thanks
    Reviews
    JAZZ: He's told me that his shifts will definitely be changing. So instead of him flying out friday morning coming home friday evening, it'll be monday to monday. Thank goodness it's only an 8/6 roster (8 days out, 6 days in). Hopefully he'll be home this time when i'm laying an egg!

How are you both feeling now? You still a bit sick or you completely over it now? Hope you're feeling better.

Good for you babe. Walking is great that's why DH bought me a treadmill. I walk on it everyday for 30 minutes and it's helped me a great deal. I actually have a nice firm butt for a big girl or so i've been told! PMSL But keep up the walking and you'll be shedding the weight in no time.

I agree. Where is everybody?

CHERISHED: Thanks love. We hope so too. When they say timing is everything, they weren't joking.

Good luck in your TWW. I hope you get yourself a BFP for .

AFM: Feeling a little last couple of days. All this talk with Christmas and NY BFP's has lowered my spirits. Plus babysat my niece and nephew yesterday and before my sister left for work, they gave her a kiss and a cuddle and said, "Love you mum". I had to stop myself from crying because I was thinking that I may never have that. I may never have a child come up to me to give me a cuddle and say I love you mum. They come up to me give me a kiss and a cuddle all the time and said, "I love you Aunty Jen" and it's the best feeling in the world, but I want someone to call me mum.

Some women really don't know how lucky they are to have kids and not be struggling like some of us are. I hate the ones who b!tch and moan and oh whoa is me about being UTD. My statement to that...........suck it up and stop complaining!

I just want these last few weeks to fly by so that DH can start his new roster next year and we can start fresh with TTC. As of next month it'll be 4 years since we started TTC, so I hope and pray that next year brings us some good luck in that department. I honestly don't know how much longer I can take of this. It really takes it's toll on me some days.

Okay, so sorry again for the "why does everything happen to me" saga. It's just good to vent. Have been wanting to lay low on here for a few days now, but BH is like my catnip. It's like POAS..........highly addictive!

Have a fantastic day my lovelies. Sorry again for the big downer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well hello ladies iv been quiet for some days of late , trying to keep myself busy in the 2ww and now im up to cd31 and still no af . i do however have backache sore kidneys bloating and funny tummy twinges on n off all day today ( all my usual af symptoms ) i havent tested yet as i have a 31 day cycle was 30 days but now seems to be 31/32 anyhow im not feeling to confident as iv had a small amount of light beige sorry tmi ) spotting today but only slight , my temps are still high and above the cover line so il see what tomorrow brings

hopeful im hearing you loud n clear darl about how long do we keep on trying .we are now 0ver 2 years with 1 m/c and it really takes its toll on us mentally n physically. this month we covered every fertile day and more just for the hell of it so i no there was not 1 day missed and im feeling flat n thinking af is around the corner. ive booked myself into see an acupunturist next week as a couple from my partners work had been trying for 3 years no luck n 2 m/cs and on their 2n vist to acpunturist they now 5 months pregnant. so dp comes home from work last night and says he would like me to try it im up for it i will give it my all as im not in my 30s anymore n i feel like time is really against me even with text book cycles , i have had several rounds of clomid to and im not to sure but i think there is only so many cycles of clomid you can try.

jazz my you get your early xmas pressi still some time for you .

afm if af does come tomorrow im still in with a chance to conceive this month as the timing and dates are exactly the same as dec last year when i fell pregnant with myand we found out just after xmas i was truly hoping to be pregnant this month as dp just turned 40 on sunday it would of been his greatest gift. well to anyone iv missed today good luck with your cycles and heres lots of for us .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 3PLUS1equals4s For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    3PLUS1equals4s Thanks but unfortunately AF is coming (a week early AGAIN). I hope AF doesn't come tomorrow for you (or if it does, you get your bfp before the end of the year.

Hopefulmum2b We are both feeling better now thanks. I don't blame you for feeling down about all the Christmas babies thing. I am with you I am so sick of hearing people complain about being UTD. I have been trying for four years next year and the only thing I have to show for it is a broken heart and two miscarriages. My nephews are too little to talk yet but if I still don't have a baby by the time my first one is talking properly then that is just going to really twist the knife a bit more as he is two months younger then what my first one would have been. If you are so sure that there is no chance of it happening this month then best of luck for next month and a 2011 baby.

Cherished Best of luck for a quick two weeks with a positive result at the end of it .

AFM Well yesterday and today I have had some spotting but it is getting to be closer to a light AF so no doubt she is on her way. I am so I want to know when it is my turn I am sick of waiting, of seeing everyone else fall pregnant (most with out trying) and they take the pregnancy and the children for granted. I am so sick and tired of trying and failing.

Where is everyone these days????

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jazz1910 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    jazz i'm still here!!
    Am on a family holiday ATM and haven't had great wireless reception along the way!
    Hi to the new girls I haven't met, I've pretty much been hanging out here most of the year after an early MC in April and then an ectopic pregnancy in June.

AFM - well coming to the end of 2WW, AF is due Sunday. This is our 5th month TTC post ectopic and I don't have any feelings one way or the other...if anything I have an absence of the PMS I've had the last few months but I'm not reading anything into it. Just gotta keep my heart and head in a good place and believe it will happen for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    3+1=4: Thanks Babe. It is really hard when you're struggling to concieve and others around you fall PG no worries. It sucks. It'll be 4 years next month and 3 M/C's and still nothing. But not knowing what exactly is wrong with me makes it even more difficult. Plus people telling you that they're expecting is knife in the heart. DH's SIL just had her 1st bub about 8.5 weeks ago. They've only been married since october last year and weren't even planning it, telling everyone that it was a surprise! I think that's a lot of horse crap! If you ask me, if both of you aren't using any sort of contaception then it's not a surprise, right. She has no idea what it's like to want something so badly and doing absolutely everything in your power to get it. With me acting the way that I do around DH's nephew makes me look like a b!tch. But it's hard. I hope that one day I have a baby of my own so that I won't been seen and the mean, jealous and jaded woman anymore.

I feel the same way. I'll be 36 in march and feel like I don't have many baby making years ahead of me. Unlike you though, I can't go and see a FS until I get my BMI down to 35 as that is the max they will take a woman, so i'm trying very hard to loose those excess kgs. DH worked out that I only have to lose 17 to get my weight down a 35 BMI.

But it must be frustrating taking clomid and not seeing any resluts. I really do hope that when you do start going to see and acupuncturist, it helps you get the baby that you've waited so long for. And I hope that AF doesn't show tomorrow. I'll have everything crossed for you babe.

JAZZ: I'm glad that you're both feeling better now. Nothing worse than beign sick and TTC as well.

I know it sucks right! Why can't some women be happy that they're UTD. I garentee that if they were in our position, they would be saying the same thing. But we're pretty much in the same boat. 4 years next month and 3 M/C's. It breaks me heart every month when I start surfing the crimson wave and I know it upsets DH as well. Not only for the fact that he knows it's another month gone, but seeing me upset and disappointed hurts him more. I feel like a failure sometimes.

It kills me everytime they say to my sister "Love you mum". At first I thought that it was so sweet, but now it breaks my heart. I want to have that same feeling my sister gets when she hears it.

There's definitely no chance of it happening this month. DH hasn't been home when i'm laying an egg in over 5 months! I just hope and pray that when his his roster changes next month things start to look up for us. I'm now even talking to DH about adoption. But he's telling me that we won't have to go down that road because I will get PG either naturally or via IVF. Bless him for being so optimistic. Now I know why I married him.

I too am sick and tired of waiting with the same negative result month after month after month. I'm sick of seeing others being happy when they tell their good news. I want them to be miserable like me so that they can understand how we feel and what we are going through. I just wish it would happen soon so that I don't behave this way anymore.

But best of luck to you hun. I hope that if AF is around the corner, she disappers quickly so that you can start fresh. I hope 2011 brings you your long awaited and much deserved baby.

AFM: CD16 for me. I've well and truely O and of course DH wasn't home. He comes home tomorrow so i'm super excited and he's willing to "practice" when we get home after dinner at his parent's place. God love him. Now that's dedication for you.

Other than that it's been pretty boring here. Finishing off my Christmas shopping so I only have my parents to buy for now and well be getting them a new tv. DH can work out what he's going to get his parent's and brother.

Hope everyone is having a great day and enoying the lovely . Take care.

P.S I am loving the new emoticons we've got. Super cute.

matalee is offline The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone & hi to those I haven't 'met' yet

Sorry I've been MIA - was on holidays & then since I've been home work has been CRAZY so haven't had time to do much else.

Bali was fantastic, we enjoyed it so much!! It was really relaxing but you know how it is, you just can't escape from your body & my body played a massive trick on me - I was 5 days late for AF & I'm NEVER EVER late. So needless to say I was certain I was pregnant only to be disappointed....again!

The appointment with my fs the day before we left went well. He wanted me tested for a heap of things & I just had all the blood tests done today. I had 16 viles (are they called viles? The plastic thingy's?) taken. 14 were from the one arm, one after the other. It is my first day off since we've been back & I spent two hours of it in the pathology clinic, all for a good cause hopefully. I go back to my fs for the results mid January.

While we were in Bali my Gran died, she was such a beautiful lady & I'll miss her so much. I couldn't even make it to the funeral because we found out too late.

So, that's been my crazy life at the moment. Hopefully next year will see us all holding our much cherished babies in our arms & remembering this year proudly because we all got through it.

to us all xxx