+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies well im on cd23 feeling ok misssing my baby grandson for anyone who doesnt no a little bit of history . my dd who just turned 20 has had her baby and has made me a nanny at my tender age lol. its been a long 9 months of mixed emotions as i had a m/c back in feb and have been ttc ever since and my daughter and i were actually pregnant at the same time as i was so sad for us i am happy for her . watching your due date go by and then straight after my daughter gives birth which i was present for and it was an amazing experience apart from the anguish you feel when your baby is in pain. anyhow he is here now and is the most beautiful little boy . im in the 2ww with a week to go till i can test and im so up n down i miss this baby so much it has taken me back to when my daughter was born and with us trying and getting lots of bfns its so frustrating. i think maybe now the focus is off my daughter and the baby is safe n sound i can now put all my hope in us . it has been stressful and i no this can hinder fertility at times but we do get to a point that we are so over the negatives i just hope i can find some extra strenght in myself to stay positive and believe that we will be holding our baby in 2011. sorry for the vent girls its been exhausting physically and mentally of late and being away in most of the fertile week really upset this month . but you never no miracles do happen and sometimes when you think your out for the month low and behold pregnancies happen . hows is everyone sorry af turned up to the girls who werent wanting her to .anyone in the 2ww with best of luck you get your bfp heres to us all.
    sorry for the vent just needed to write down some feelings as i feel better when i write.

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matalee View Post
    Sorry Hopeful that AF arrived . I'm glad that you got a sleep in & that DH is there to take care of you. I like your positive attitude, & your DH is right, there's always next month. What kind of tests are you getting done (if you don't mind me asking)?
    Thanks Matalee. We are totally bummed that AF decided to arrive, but we're hoping that she buggers off in the next 2 days so that DH and I can DTD without actually having to stick my legs in the air afterwards! Just some good old fashioned $ex! Dh has been fantastic. He's brought me coffee in bed the last 3 days bless him. But I think just being able to cuddle him at night has been a huge help too.

No of course not. I've had all sorts done, but I still have to have a Hysterosalpingocontrastsonography (HyCoSy) to do. I've had anti mullerian BT, all the other pre pregnancy BT's, ultrasounds where they found a large polyp which I had removed april last year and OT (ovulation tracking) to make make sure that I am laying an egg. I honestly can't think of anything else she may want me to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    Hopeful - big - I'm sorry AF has arrived I'm with Matalee in hoping you DH is looking after you lots.

I had another +ve OPK yesterday am early then a -ve yesterday afternoon. We BD'd again last night... DH is now getting a cough as well and is feeling v sorry for himself so I'm not sure he'd make it 3 nights in a row at the moment! Would last night and the night before be "enough" do you think? I've no idea when the little ovum will actually pop out! Apols if thats tmi... (blush)
    Thanks Catkin. He has been great. Being my big bear (my niece and nephew call him Uncle Bear) for me to cuddle at night and bringing me coffe in the morning with my elevit tablets. He's the best.

Yay on the + OPK. They say that you usually O about 12-24 hrs after a + OPK so I guess right now, there's nothing much you can do but wait. You never know what might happen. You might have caught eggy just in time and could well be on your way to being UTD! Woo hoo! Fingers crossed for you hun.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    hi ladies well im on cd23 feeling ok misssing my baby grandson for anyone who doesnt no a little bit of history . my dd who just turned 20 has had her baby and has made me a nanny at my tender age lol. its been a long 9 months of mixed emotions as i had a m/c back in feb and have been ttc ever since and my daughter and i were actually pregnant at the same time as i was so sad for us i am happy for her . watching your due date go by and then straight after my daughter gives birth which i was present for and it was an amazing experience apart from the anguish you feel when your baby is in pain. anyhow he is here now and is the most beautiful little boy . im in the 2ww with a week to go till i can test and im so up n down i miss this baby so much it has taken me back to when my daughter was born and with us trying and getting lots of bfns its so frustrating. i think maybe now the focus is off my daughter and the baby is safe n sound i can now put all my hope in us . it has been stressful and i no this can hinder fertility at times but we do get to a point that we are so over the negatives i just hope i can find some extra strenght in myself to stay positive and believe that we will be holding our baby in 2011. sorry for the vent girls its been exhausting physically and mentally of late and being away in most of the fertile week really upset this month . but you never no miracles do happen and sometimes when you think your out for the month low and behold pregnancies happen . hows is everyone sorry af turned up to the girls who werent wanting her to .anyone in the 2ww with best of luck you get your bfp heres to us all.
    sorry for the vent just needed to write down some feelings as i feel better when i write.
    Now that your beautiful daughter and grandson are safe and well, you can now concentrate on TTC again. Definitley don't stress out. It's not good for you. But like you said, miracles do and can happen when you least expect it. I hope it does for you Sweetie.

AFM: Nothing new to report unfortunately other than AF should be gone by tomorrow or tuesday. DH is thrilled about that. He was thinking that he'd be home all trip and not DTD. Would be nice for a change to not have to worry about TTC $ex and just have fun.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoying this beautiful weather. Take care.

Hopefulmum2b

matalee is offline The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Catkin - Yayyy on getting a + OPK kit, it feels good getting two lines on any POAS doesn't it???? Funny your DH has had 'enough'.

3PLUS1equals4s - you've certainly had a stressful time lately. I'm so glad that everything turned out well with your daughter & grandson & feel for you that you had to go through all that on your angel baby's due date. It's such a weird feeling being so happy for someone but being so sad for yourself, isn't it? I feel for you.

Hopefulmum2b - I'm so glad your DH kept looking after you, he sounds like such a sweetie. I've had all those tests as well, except for the anti-mullerian BT, I'll have to google that one & see what that is. We're about to start testing for genetic problems. I have high NK cells (to be more exact I'm on the high end of 'normal') but not many dr's believe in that, including my new FS. I guess he'll test for blood clotting disorders too, if not I'll ask him to. Countdown is on now till the appt, it's in just over 4 weeks. I just looked at your sig & I'm the same age as you & my DH is the same age as your DH.

AFM - Usually for me, the 2ww is a time of over interpreting (sp?) symptoms but there's none this time at all. So I guess we just wait till the FS appt & see what he says.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I'll sprinkle some of this around for good measure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefulmum2b - I'm so glad your DH kept looking after you, he sounds like such a sweetie. I've had all those tests as well, except for the anti-mullerian BT, I'll have to google that one & see what that is. We're about to start testing for genetic problems. I have high NK cells (to be more exact I'm on the high end of 'normal') but not many dr's believe in that, including my new FS. I guess he'll test for blood clotting disorders too, if not I'll ask him to. Countdown is on now till the appt, it's in just over 4 weeks. I just looked at your sig & I'm the same age as you & my DH is the same age as your DH.

AFM - Usually for me, the 2ww is a time of over interpreting (sp?) symptoms but there's none this time at all. So I guess we just wait till the FS appt & see what he says.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I'll sprinkle some of this around for good measure
    DH is an absolute Sweetheart. He always looks after me when I have a migrane or when i'm sick. People always tell me how lucky I am to have him, so I always tell them that I know.

It's a pain in the arese having to get 50 million BT's. They just never end. The anti mullerian BT is just to test the quantity of eggs I have in case I might be going through early menopause. That's what the doctor told me. I'll be seeing her on the 15th to get the test results and i'm really nervous about the whole thing.
    I've never had a test too see how hight my NK cells are. I should ask her about that. Hell, i've had nearly evey BT you can think of, so what's one more? Is there any drugs they can give you to counteract those cells?
    Good luck with the FS in 4 weeks. I hope that they can do some more testing and find out what's happening inside.
    From thousands of BT's to fertility problems to DH's the same age, we have a lot in common then don't we?

Have a great week everyone. Take care.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    I've never had a test too see how hight my NK cells are. I should ask her about that. Hell, i've had nearly evey BT you can think of, so what's one more? Is there any drugs they can give you to counteract those cells?
    Good luck with the FS in 4 weeks. I hope that they can do some more testing and find out what's happening inside.
    From thousands of BT's to fertility problems to DH's the same age, we have a lot in common then don't we?

Have a great week everyone. Take care.

Hopefulmum2b
    Hi Hopeful

Unfortunately, the test for NK cells isn't a BT, it's a uterus biopsy. It's a bit painful, but we're used to that huh?
    My dr said to count to 10 & it would be over with so I started counting '1..2..3..78910!!!!!', unfortunately skipping a few numbers & counting quicker didn't make the pain disappear quicker . But, I'm glad I had it done, it's the only thing that we have that's been a negative with all our testing, we have 'unexplained infertility' so it was actually nice having something wrong that they could work with.
    Now, the struggle is getting my new FS to believe in it, it's still quite controversial. They treat it with an Intrilipid drip (which is what they give people who have organ transplants so that their body doesn't reject the new organ) hoping that it will stop your body attacking the embryo or stopping implantation.

HTH
    Last edited by matalee; 02-11-2010 at 17:36. Reason: can't spell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hopeful

Unfortunately, the test for NK cells isn't a BT, it's a uterus biopsy. It's a bit painful, but we're used to that huh?
    My dr said to count to 10 & it would be over with so I started counting '1..2..3..78910!!!!!', unfortunately skipping a few numbers & counting quicker didn't make the pain disappear quicker . But, I'm glad I had it done, it's the only thing that we have that's been a negative with all our testing, we have 'unexplained infertility' so it was actually nice having something wrong that they could work with.
    Now, the struggle is getting my new FS to believe in it, it's still quite controversial. They treat it with an Intrilipid drip (which is what they give people who have organ transplants so that their body doesn't reject the new organ) hoping that it will stop your body attacking the embryo or stopping implantation.

HTH
    Hi Matalee,

Ooooo you poor thing. It does sound painful. Last time I had a biopsy I was lucky enough to be under a general anaesthetic and that was only to see if my polyp was cancerous or not. But I do agree with you. With all the testing we're going through, we should be used to it by now. But that's great news that it came back negative. And I hope that this drip works for you. Please let me know when you start and how you're going with it.

Like you we have "unexplained fertility" too. Nothing wrong with DH's swimmers, so it has to be me. Just pi$$ed off that they can't give me a straight answer. All they want me to do is go for BT's. But it will be interesting to know what my results will be be from this anti mullerian BT. I hope it's good and not saying that i'm going into early menopause.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    It has been a long time since I have been in here. Found everything just getting too much for me. Have been seeing an Obgyn to see if they can work out why we have been trying for over 15 months with no successful pregnancy. Blood tests showed this month I didn't even O, funny thing though, did a hpt this morning and got a BFP, am terrified...have had some spotting and cramping & am not very confident this is going to be a sticky one...hope you don't mind me just dropping in with no personals...just scared and needed to share...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ezekielsmum - congratulations on your BFP, I can understand you being so nervous. Most times spotting doesn't mean that anything is wrong though. Can you ring your obgyn & see if they suggest anything. I know with my last pg my dr put me on progesterone & steroid tablets to support the pg as a precaution.

Hopeful - I agree unexplained infertility is so frustrating. I'm starting to think that I also have a clotting disorder as well (Dr Google is such a handy thing, huh). I'll ask for those tests as well. Your appointment is soon isn't it? Hope you get the answers you want.

Hi everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFP!!!!!! I can't believe it!

This has to be a sticky one...I can't have 3 losses in a year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That's it, I'm officially terrified. I'm 6DPO and I've been nauseous even to the point of throwing up once for the last few days. My boobs hurt, I've got a nose like a bloodhound again and I'm so tired everything hurts and I'm unconsious by half 8 every night (not me at all normally). Just like last time only even worse. DH is making jokes about be being as fertile as a rabbit... I didn't even need to say anything to him, he knew too. It's gone past the point of me being able to believe it's just psychosomatic into omg territory.

The thing is that I'm only 4 weeks past a d&c and I just don't see how it can stick past the first AF time so I'm utterly utterly depressed. Then I feel bad for being depressed about it when I should be happy but I can't be happy as I don't see the point