+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 61 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    matalee Sorry you find your self here again, I hope your cycle sorts it's self out quickly and that you are able to fall pregnant quickly.

Hopefulmum2b Sorry you are still feeling sick, I will keep my fingers crossed for you to get a positive result when you do POAS.

Rosily Contragulations on your I wish you a quick, uneventful 9 months and I really hope that the bleeding that you experienced was nothing to worry about.

Brynn Good luck with the TTC this month, hopefully your DH (who sounds so supportive) is there at the right time.

3PLUS1equals4s Congrats on being a grandmother, I hope you get your very soon.

Jaci84 Have you tested yet? Best of luck when you do.

AFM Well I am on CD23 (due on the 31st), I really hope that we have caught the egg this time but I don't think we have as I have has some spotting today (but hey maybe I should think positive and it might be implantation bleeding, but I doubt it).

To any one else I missed and I hope everyone has a good weekend (I know I will this weekend).

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by matalee View Post
    Hopefulmum2b - Sorry to hear you've had 3 m/c's. You're so right about being anxious after having a m/c. You loose that 'pregnancy innocence', but the thought of holding our own bubba's keeps us going despite the heartache. How did you go this morning with POAS?

AFM - Not much to report, don't know where I am in my cycle because the d&c was only last week. My FS said not to TTC til I see him (yer right). Got a letter from his rooms to say that they couldn't do any tests from the d&c after all so not sure what we'll do from here. I guess he can still do some tests on DH & me.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
    Thanks Matalee. It really isn't the same is it? No matter how excited to try to be, you just can't. The thought of one day holding my very own bub does keep me going, but sometimes I do get a bit down when I see other PG women wishing that it was me. I did POAS this morning. Another BFN, but i'm hoping that it still might be early. I'm just going to wait it out till AF arrives now I think.

I'm sorry you didn't get any answers from the D&C. That's a real pity. As for not TTC, that's going to be really hard. Did he give you a reason as to why you have to wait before you see him? I'm no doctor, but I think that if you're feeling okay and so is your body, why wait? Unless he wants you to have a normal cycle first? Hope you get some answers soon though.

Quote Originally Posted by jazz1910 View Post
    Hopefulmum2b Sorry you are still feeling sick, I will keep my fingers crossed for you to get a positive result when you do POAS.

AFM Well I am on CD23 (due on the 31st), I really hope that we have caught the egg this time but I don't think we have as I have has some spotting today (but hey maybe I should think positive and it might be implantation bleeding, but I doubt it).

To any one else I missed and I hope everyone has a good weekend (I know I will this weekend).
    Thanks Jazz. Hope I get better soon. I'm now talking in a whisper as instructed by the doctor because he said that my throat won't get better if I talk too much. DH went back to site yesterday morning so there's only me and my cat.
    I POAS this morning and got a BFN, so now i'm just going to wait till AF arrives because it's obvious that i'm not UTD. Very disappointed seeing as DH and I were so sure that I was.

I've got my fingers crossed for you Jazz. Hopefully it is implantation bleeding and you'll bet your by the end of the month.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you've all had a great day.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosily - Congratulations on your BFP!! Wishing you a non eventful 9 months.

Hopeful - I have everything crossed for you that you have just tested too early and you do get that BFP this month! I hope you feel better real soon

Brynn - Your DH sounds so sweet, I really hope you catch that egg

Jazz - Hopefully it's just implantation spotting and you have caught that egg!

AFM - I haven't tested yet and AF is still a no show. I have bought the HPTs but trying not to test too early as last time I didn't get a BFP til I was 8 weeks. I'm aiming to test on Friday but not sure how much will power I have to leave it that long. Been feeling a bit so hopefully that is a good sign!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend
    Last edited by Jaci84; 24-10-2010 at 09:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    *waves* to all.

I'm currently stalking bubhub while waiting to O after a d&c... so I'll probably be lurking here for quite some time

Good luck to all, and wishing sticky dust and fertility to all!

matalee is offline The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    *waves* to all.

I'm currently stalking bubhub while waiting to O after a d&c... so I'll probably be lurking here for quite some time

Hi Catkin,

I'm at a similar stage as you, just recently had a d&c & waiting to see what my body does in relation to my cycle (& just recently joined this thread)

Sorry about your recent loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaci84 View Post
    Hopeful - I have everything crossed for you that you have just tested too early and you do get that BFP this month! I hope you feel better real soon

AFM - I haven't tested yet and AF is still a no show. I have bought the HPTs but trying not to test too early as last time I didn't get a BFP til I was 8 weeks. I'm aiming to test on Friday but not sure how much will power I have to leave it that long. Been feeling a bit so hopefully that is a good sign!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend
    Thanks Jaci. But I tested this morning and got a , so feeling very , disappointed, and heartbroken. I honestly thought that this was my month. I guessed wrong. I really don't know why I do this to myself every month.

Feeling okay. Still coughing like crazy though so my chest is hurting and my throat is sore. But at least it isn't as bad as before, so I guess i'm over the worst part.

Good luck when you test. I'll have everything crossed for you for a . But the nausea is definitely a very good sign. Keep us posted and hope you have some great news to share very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Catkin View Post
    *waves* to all.

Welcome Catkin. Sorry to see you here. I hope your stay here is a very short one and that your cycle goes back to normal for you real soon.

Hopefulmum2b

matalee is offline The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    Thanks Matalee. It really isn't the same is it? No matter how excited to try to be, you just can't. The thought of one day holding my very own bub does keep me going, but sometimes I do get a bit down when I see other PG women wishing that it was me. I did POAS this morning. Another BFN, but i'm hoping that it still might be early. I'm just going to wait it out till AF arrives now I think.

I'm sorry you didn't get any answers from the D&C. That's a real pity. As for not TTC, that's going to be really hard. Did he give you a reason as to why you have to wait before you see him? I'm no doctor, but I think that if you're feeling okay and so is your body, why wait? Unless he wants you to have a normal cycle first? Hope you get some answers soon though.

Sorry about you BFN, sometimes life just isn't fair

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone well im back home and feeling a little sad as iv had to leave my new baby grandson and he is just the most adorable little baby iv ever seen next to my own daughters. i arrived home on cd15 so dp and i jumped straight into ttc that day as i had a temp spike that morning which im sure means iv already ovulated . however according to my previous cycles i o around cd14/15 so we made sure cd 16 was covered as well. im not holding out too much hope as we told fs we would have a clomid free month as to me going interstate during my fertile window . it was kinda nice not worrying about cds to the day as noone can predict babies arrivals. my daughter went 4 days overdue and i was away for 2 weeks and still managed to come home on c15 so we thought what the heck may as well have some fun if it results in a bfp il be stunned as every month we try so hard and this month didnt really try. so im officially in the 2ww regardless . i have my just for a little faith. how is everyone been doing sorry to find some ladies in here again and my best wishes to the ladies who are still in here with me. im going to write down my xmas wish list and it has only 1 thing on it a bfp so heresto everyone for 2010.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful - I'm so sorry this wasn't your month Glad you are feeling a bit better with your cold though.

AFM - I caved and tested this morning and got a So I'm thinking that I got a strong positive so early this time is a good thing. I really don't think my levels were where they were ment to be last time. Trying not to get too excited though.

To everyone I'm sending to all xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by matalee View Post
    Sorry about you BFN, sometimes life just isn't fair
    I know. Life really isn't fair and Mother Nature can be so cruel sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    hi everyone well im back home and feeling a little sad as iv had to leave my new baby grandson and he is just the most adorable little baby iv ever seen next to my own daughters. i arrived home on cd15 so dp and i jumped straight into ttc that day as i had a temp spike that morning which im sure means iv already ovulated . however according to my previous cycles i o around cd14/15 so we made sure cd 16 was covered as well. im not holding out too much hope as we told fs we would have a clomid free month as to me going interstate during my fertile window . it was kinda nice not worrying about cds to the day as noone can predict babies arrivals. my daughter went 4 days overdue and i was away for 2 weeks and still managed to come home on c15 so we thought what the heck may as well have some fun if it results in a bfp il be stunned as every month we try so hard and this month didnt really try. so im officially in the 2ww regardless . i have my just for a little faith. how is everyone been doing sorry to find some ladies in here again and my best wishes to the ladies who are still in here with me. im going to write down my xmas wish list and it has only 1 thing on it a bfp so heresto everyone for 2010.
    Welcome back 3+1=4. Glad you had a great trip and got to bond with your grandson. I hope that you've come back in timeto catch your eggy. for you hun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaci84 View Post
    Hopeful - I'm so sorry this wasn't your month Glad you are feeling a bit better with your cold though.

AFM - I caved and tested this morning and got a So I'm thinking that I got a strong positive so early this time is a good thing. I really don't think my levels were where they were ment to be last time. Trying not to get too excited though.

To everyone I'm sending to all xo
    Congratulations Jaci! That's fantastic news. Here's to a sticky, memorable 9 months for you.