+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Just quickly popping my head in to see how everyone was going with their BFP's?!

3+1=4 - Congratulations on your beautiful grandson! Hopefully all thoses kisses bring you good luck

I am due for af today and so far she has stayed away I was going to buy a hpt this weekend and test next week sometime. So hopefully I get some good new soon!

Sending to everyone...would be nice to have some more bfp's before Christmas

matalee is offline The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Wondering if I can join you all? I miscarried for the second time last week & had a d&c. I'm coping pretty well, still have bouts of being sad but that's to be expected so I'm not being too hard on myself.

The frustrating thing is that it takes us so long to fall pregnant (we've been ttc for 8 years) & now it seems that when I do, I miscarry. I see my dr in 5 weeks time so hopefully he has some ideas as to what we should do next.

to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    HOPEFUL thankyou for those kind words of encouragement im so proud of my baby as she is only just turned 20 and the baby is just perfect, but it was hard as well as exciting as there is so many young girls 19 and 20 having babies . there was 5 of them all my daughters friends in one room together so i was somewhat a little teary. so now its my turn and yes i do hope we catch our little egg , all the best to everyone on their ttc journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful I have my fingers crossed that this is your month! So crappy though that you have been so sick. I hope you are feeling better soon.

3PLUS Congrats on becoming a grandmother!! Best of luck for this month!!

Jaci I hope that AF is still MIA and doesn't show up for at least 10 months!! I agree we need some more BFPs in here!! You can be the first cab off the rank, and then Hopeful in a few more days, and then ..... who else is in the TWW?

Hi Metalee I am sorry for your loss and sorry to meet you here. I hope your Dr has some answers for you when you see him.

AFM: CD6 so we are gearing up to TTC. When we got our BFP last time I wasn't sure that DH was really excited but then when we had the M/C he cried (I think only the 2nd or 3rd time I have seen him cry) and then today he came home and was concerned because he had to go away for work and was worried it would be during O. It's nice to know he is as keen as I am on trying for #3. Provided I am back to a 28 day cycle he should still be here for O so it's all good.

Hope you are all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    3t1=4 congratulations Grandma! How exciting I hope you get back in time to catch that egg.

Hopeful Are you feeling better yet?

MAtalee sorry to hear that you have lost another bub. It must be so hard with it taking so long to conceive. I hope your dr has some answers for you.

Brynn That is very sweet that your DH was worried about being away that must mean he is super eager. Good luck getting that egg.

JAci Hope AF decides to not show up for you. Good luck testing.

To everyone I have missed hope to hear of your BFP's soon.

I finally tested even though I had a massive bleed (sorry tmi) and was sure AF was here last Friday. I can't believe it but I got my hopefully I am going to kick off a whole heap of us getting BFPs. Super nervous that the bleeding was a bad sign but hoping to see ob next week. Thanks for all your support and sending lots of to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats rosily!!!!!!!! That is fantastic news! Am so happy for you - wishing you all the best for an uneventful pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Rosily!!!!!
    That is such fantastic news. I don't have any personal experience with bleeding through pregnancy but I have read heaps of stories from women who did have bleeding - at the start and some all the way through - and still had a healthy bub at the end. I hope you get in to see the OB so you can feel less anxious

Jaci - have you caved and tested? How about you Hopeful??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo Rosily!!!! Wonderful wonderful news!!!! Here's to getting gloriously fat and feeling sick!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaci84 View Post
    Hi everyone

Just quickly popping my head in to see how everyone was going with their BFP's?!

3+1=4 - Congratulations on your beautiful grandson! Hopefully all thoses kisses bring you good luck

I am due for af today and so far she has stayed away I was going to buy a hpt this weekend and test next week sometime. So hopefully I get some good new soon!

Sending to everyone...would be nice to have some more bfp's before Christmas
    I've got my fingers crossed for you Jaci. Hope you do have some great news for us tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by matalee View Post
    Hi Ladies

Wondering if I can join you all? I miscarried for the second time last week & had a d&c. I'm coping pretty well, still have bouts of being sad but that's to be expected so I'm not being too hard on myself.

The frustrating thing is that it takes us so long to fall pregnant (we've been ttc for 8 years) & now it seems that when I do, I miscarry. I see my dr in 5 weeks time so hopefully he has some ideas as to what we should do next.

to you all
    Welcome Matalee. Sorry about your M/C. DH and I have been TTC bub #1 for 4 years now with 3 M/C under my belt, but you've been TTC for 8 years! WOW, you must have the patience of a saint. I hope that the next time you have a BFP, it's a nice sticky one. But I understand how you feel. The 2nd and 3rd times I was PG, it wasn't a celebration. We were very anxious about the whole thing because of my 1st M/C. It's suppose to be a happy time, but like they say, once bitten, twice shy. It is so very hard to be happy when those magical double lines come up on your HPT. I hope that your trip back to the doctors in 5 weeks time gives you some answers and solutions so that you get another BFP and it's a sticky one. Best of luck Sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    HOPEFUL thankyou for those kind words of encouragement im so proud of my baby as she is only just turned 20 and the baby is just perfect, but it was hard as well as exciting as there is so many young girls 19 and 20 having babies . there was 5 of them all my daughters friends in one room together so i was somewhat a little teary. so now its my turn and yes i do hope we catch our little egg , all the best to everyone on their ttc journey.
    You're welcome Sweetie. That's what we're here for. I'm in the same boat so I know how you feel. You'll have your BFP very soon and holding your beautiful bub in 9 months time. It definitely is your turn and it will come soon. xx

Quote Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
    Hopeful I have my fingers crossed that this is your month! So crappy though that you have been so sick. I hope you are feeling better soon.

AFM: CD6 so we are gearing up to TTC. When we got our BFP last time I wasn't sure that DH was really excited but then when we had the M/C he cried (I think only the 2nd or 3rd time I have seen him cry) and then today he came home and was concerned because he had to go away for work and was worried it would be during O. It's nice to know he is as keen as I am on trying for #3. Provided I am back to a 28 day cycle he should still be here for O so it's all good.

Hope you are all doing well.
    Thanks hun. I'm going to POAS tomorrow morning and see what awaits me. As of tomorrow, AF would be due in 2-3 days, so I guess i'll know if i'm UTD or not. I so hope I am. I would love to have some good news of my own to share.

That's so great that your DH is just as keen as you TTC #3. Hope this month is your month. I'll have my fingers crossed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosily View Post
    Hopeful Are you feeling better yet?

I finally tested even though I had a massive bleed (sorry tmi) and was sure AF was here last Friday. I can't believe it but I got my hopefully I am going to kick off a whole heap of us getting BFPs. Super nervous that the bleeding was a bad sign but hoping to see ob next week. Thanks for all your support and sending lots of to everyone.
    No Rosily. Still not well yet. On another lot of antibiotics as well as a puffer. This has hit me really hard. I just want to get better soon. Haven't done any study either because of it.

OMG! Rosily! I told you you had nothing to worry about. That's fantastic news Sweetheart! Congratulations! Here's to a sticky 9 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
    Congratulations Rosily!!!!!
    That is such fantastic news. I don't have any personal experience with bleeding through pregnancy but I have read heaps of stories from women who did have bleeding - at the start and some all the way through - and still had a healthy bub at the end. I hope you get in to see the OB so you can feel less anxious

Jaci - have you caved and tested? How about you Hopeful??
    I bled with my 2nd one and thought I was M/C, but the Obgyn said I was still UTD and that in some cases, bleeding during a PG is normal. I then lost it 4 weeks later. He also said that in some woman can still experience AF! Don't ask me how though.

Brynn, i'll test tomorrow morning. I hope I have some more good news to follow Rosily's.

AFM: I'm still sick and am on my second lot of antibiotics with a puffer too. I now have Bronchial asthma and everytime I cough, I swear that my lungs will come flying out any moment! Finding it very hard to sleep at night because of it, so i'm a tired, cranky old cow. And now DH has come down with it, poor thing. He only flew back to site this morning too. So it's been a great few weeks for me.
    I'm on CD23 now and AF is due in about 3-4 days. I'm hoping that she doesn't. I might POAS tomorrow morning and see what comes up. I know it's going to be a BFN. I'm not lucky when it comes to things like that. Hence TTC bub #1 for 4 years!
    Hope everyone is having a great day and have a fantastice weekend. Sending lots of luck and to you all.

Hopefulmum2b

matalee is offline The greater the fight, the greater the victory
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Brynn - Have fun catching the eggy. It's so nice that your DH is keen to TTC #3. It's nice when it's a 'team' effort

Rosily - Congratulations on your BFP, that's such great news!!! Even though it's hard not to worry when you've had a bleed try not to. My last BFP I got the two lines when I was finishing my 'period' & both my GP & FS weren't even concerned about it. I was freaking out about it & they didn't even raise an eyebrow.

Hopefulmum2b - Sorry to hear you've had 3 m/c's. You're so right about being anxious after having a m/c. You loose that 'pregnancy innocence', but the thought of holding our own bubba's keeps us going despite the heartache. How did you go this morning with POAS?

Hi to everyone else

AFM - Not much to report, don't know where I am in my cycle because the d&c was only last week. My FS said not to TTC til I see him (yer right). Got a letter from his rooms to say that they couldn't do any tests from the d&c after all so not sure what we'll do from here. I guess he can still do some tests on DH & me.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.