+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 61 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosily View Post
    Hopefulmum sorry to hear you are still feeling unwell. Good luck with catching that egg.

So yeah the tests are here First Response and I am dying to pee but thinking I should wait but the wait is killing me. Having lots of symptoms but I think they could all be in my head and it is only because I want to be pregnant so much that I am trying to convince my body it is having signs.

Looks like I am out before it even began. Started bleeding which I an pretty sure is not implantation. Would seem very late to have it now. Can't say I am taking it well I guess I let myself get excited when I shouldn't have.

Good luck to everyone else hope it is your month.
    Thanks Rosily. We DTD last night and will have another go at it today and possibly tomorrow. Want to make the most of DH being home for once when i'm laying an egg. I really hope that we have caught eggy on time and that in 2 weeks time I have some great long awaited news to share. I think after 4 years of waiting DH and I deserve that much.

Oh honey, i'm so sorry the witch has turned up. I know how you feel. It gets very depressing month after month every time AF rears her ugly head. I hope that you have a bit more luck this cycle. So i'm sending you heaps of , and have everything crossed for you. Well, almost everything.

to the rest of you gorgeous girls. Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone going to be a me post sorry. So confused have had a big bleed on Fri and eased yesterday and now nothing. Normally AF lasts 7-9days. I feel pregnant but do you think it is possible of maybe I am losing it already?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosily View Post
    Hey everyone going to be a me post sorry. So confused have had a big bleed on Fri and eased yesterday and now nothing. Normally AF lasts 7-9days. I feel pregnant but do you think it is possible of maybe I am losing it already?
    I don't think so. With all my M/C, I bled pretty heavy for about 2 weeks with really bad and just kept passing clots. I'd say you're pretty safe as long as none of that is happening to you. I'd go to the doctors just to make sure though. that everything is okay. Keep us posted on how you're doing.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Rosily - Sorry, I don't have any advice other than wait and see or try a HPT - although maybe hold off on that for a few days so you'll get a reliable result. Gosh it's crappy how our bodies keep us guessing what is going on!

Hopeful - sorry to hear you have been so sick. I have my fingers crossed for you that this is your month

Jazz - ha ha about using the HPT rather than the OPK - I have read of a few girls doing that now. Good luck with the SMEP - hope it brings you a strong and sticky BFP!!

ABWWs - well done on your weight loss!! I try and pop in and read your thread and you have all motivated me to start watching what I eat. We are TTC again this month so I don't want to up the exercise or decrease the food too much so just trying to be more healthy at the moment.

3 Plus - sorry to hear that AF arrived. I hope you are otherwise having a lovely time with your
    daughters.

AFM - sorry have been MIA but have been trying to catch-up when I have a few spare minutes. We are moving house soon so I am busy getting things sorted. i am now on CD 3 and feeling excited that we can TTC again soon - although against drs advice I see my Ob next week for the post D&C check-up and plan on telling him that we plan to ignore the guidelines!!

Hi to anyone I have missed - hope you are all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies. How are we all today?

Quote Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
    Hopeful - sorry to hear you have been so sick. I have my fingers crossed for you that this is your month

AFM - sorry have been MIA but have been trying to catch-up when I have a few spare minutes. We are moving house soon so I am busy getting things sorted. i am now on CD 3 and feeling excited that we can TTC again soon - although against drs advice I see my Ob next week for the post D&C check-up and plan on telling him that we plan to ignore the guidelines!!

Hi to anyone I have missed - hope you are all doing well.
    Thanks Brynn. I'm still crook and am going back to the doctors thursday morning. Want to get well soon because I think I may cough up a lung!
    We hope so too. Got some brownish CM (sorryTMI) yesterday evening and I don't know wheather it's implatation stuff or not, so we didn't BD last night because DH didn't want to "disturb" anything down there in case it was. Bless him. Still have the sensitive nipnips, but they're not as bad as they were yesterday or the day before. I'm getting ahead of myself now and when I do get that BFN, my whole world will come crashing down. TTC sucks.

Yay on TTC again. I reckon that if your body feels fine, then I say go for it! Now that you're had your D&C, you have a clean slate to start with and that's a VERY good thing. Good luck hun.

AFM: Had a lovely anniversary dinner last night at an Italian restaurant. The servings were huge so I got myself some leftovers for lunch today. Yum, yum. Wished we BD last night, but since the brownish CM, DH didn't want to touch me in case it was implantation bleeding and didn't want to disturb anything. And with my track record, I didn't want to risk it either. My nipnips are still a bit sensitive, but not as bad. No sore ( . )( . ) though. I was getting a funny mettalic tast in my mouth this morning, but it's gone now since i'm drinking coffee. I think my mind is playing trick on me. I'm putting all this down on my antibiotics I was on. Probably playing havock on my body. Stupid medication.

Hope everyone has a great day and enjoys the beautiful outside. Take care.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I just wanted to drop in and say hi and wish everyone luck on the TTC journey. I will be back in the new year but hope that none of you are here and have all joined the due date threads!!

I have decided to take the rest of the year out to concentrate on getting healthy and losing the weight that I really need to lose.

for you all

xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by soexcited View Post
    Hi Ladies

I just wanted to drop in and say hi and wish everyone luck on the TTC journey. I will be back in the new year but hope that none of you are here and have all joined the due date threads!!

I have decided to take the rest of the year out to concentrate on getting healthy and losing the weight that I really need to lose.

for you all

xo
    Hi Soexcited! Good luck with the weight loss and getting healthy. Will see you next year and good luck with TTC next year. xx

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls but this is going to be a me post. So I have been using the OPK's since CD8 (8th October) and every test that I have taken has come back as a negative (getting so sick of seeing negative results), I am due on the 31st. So I guess I just keep trying every second night. Has any one else had issues with the tests not showing when you have o'ed, or am I really not O'ing? I am wondering if I should try the Maybe baby instead or if I would just be wasting money.

I hope everyone is doing well and that you get your positive results this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone thought id just pop in for a brief chat as im away interstate at the moment with my eldest daughter who has just had a baby boy . 4 days overdue but o,m,g, he is so pretty to be a boy and he looks exactly like my daughter did as a new born. its been an emotional 2 weeks as im surrounded by losts of pregnant women and babies who are my daughters friends so im full of mixed emotions ,but am so proud of our new little arrival . they say to kiss the heads of newborns to bring good luck in conceiving well iv done so much kissing i just want to eat him he is so beautiful. i shall be returning home this weekend and il just make it home in time to sqeeze in a few days of ttc hopefully i can catch the egg and im not too late however this is a clomid free month as iv been away . il be home on cd15 so fingers crossed . now that my daughter has had a safe and healthy delivery im now focused on its our turn now . to everyone best of luck in your cycles and il pop back in soon .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    hi everyone thought id just pop in for a brief chat as im away interstate at the moment with my eldest daughter who has just had a baby boy . 4 days overdue but o,m,g, he is so pretty to be a boy and he looks exactly like my daughter did as a new born. its been an emotional 2 weeks as im surrounded by losts of pregnant women and babies who are my daughters friends so im full of mixed emotions ,but am so proud of our new little arrival . they say to kiss the heads of newborns to bring good luck in conceiving well iv done so much kissing i just want to eat him he is so beautiful. i shall be returning home this weekend and il just make it home in time to sqeeze in a few days of ttc hopefully i can catch the egg and im not too late however this is a clomid free month as iv been away . il be home on cd15 so fingers crossed . now that my daughter has had a safe and healthy delivery im now focused on its our turn now . to everyone best of luck in your cycles and il pop back in soon .
    Congrats 3+1=4 on the safe arrival of your beautiful baby grandson. You must be so proud.
    I understand how you feel about feeling a little sad being around PG women and babies. I'm the same, but i'm sure your time will come very soon. I do hope that you get back home in time to catch your eggy. for you hun. xx

Hopefulmum2b