+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your support. I know it probably sounds ridiculous but I am terrified of testing. I really want that BFP but I know the chances of catching the egg the first month trying is unlikely for me.

Paula Sounds like your body is really playing tricks on you. I was so sure you would get a BFP last month with all your symptoms. I can only think maybe the stress of moving etc may have upset your cycle. Would it be worth getting a blood test done to see if you have any pregnancy hormones in your system? Or could you have possibly just not realised you have already o'ed? Hope it all sorts itself out soon it must be very frustrating.

Hopefulmum hope you are feeling better soon. I think we may have chatted on another thread about feeling down with everyone around us pregnant. Was that you?

Brynn Not sure with all the signs of early pregnancy I would like to think it is implantation but DH keeps telling me off for getting remotely excited. Hope you enjoy your massage it sounds wonderful what a great DH you have.

AutumnBaby Hope you are holding up ok. sorry to hear of your loss. We are also trying for our 3rd (and final according to DH) baby. Hopefully your body will recover well and you will be ttc soon.

Is First Response the best test to buy? I should be about 8/9 days past o so not really sure when to test. Kind of scared that if I test too early I might get a positive that turns in to a chemical pregnancy but also not knowing is doing my head in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

Have been reading along but just not posting whilst going with the flow (AF that is) and waiting to start all over again. So we're into TTC 3rd cycle post ectopic. DP is now officially on his 8 week break and the 'family time' has been wonderful...DD is beside herself that daddy's home ALL day!
    I looked into the Harcombe Diet after angelbubs mentioned it and it's really clicked for me, so that's what I'm focusing on at the mo. Don't have much weight to lose but definitely want to change my eating around and this is certainly a healthy way to do it without counting calories or starving myself...doesn't hurt that the jeans are already a bit looser either!

Hope everyone's doing ok...makes me a bit sad that it gets so busy in here so quickly!

Just realised i waffled on about me for a bit!

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosily View Post
    Thanks everyone for your support. I know it probably sounds ridiculous but I am terrified of testing. I really want that BFP but I know the chances of catching the egg the first month trying is unlikely for me.

Hopefulmum hope you are feeling better soon. I think we may have chatted on another thread about feeling down with everyone around us pregnant. Was that you?

Is First Response the best test to buy? I should be about 8/9 days past o so not really sure when to test. Kind of scared that if I test too early I might get a positive that turns in to a chemical pregnancy but also not knowing is doing my head in.
    Thanks Rosily. Feeling like death warmed up.
    Yep it was me that you chatted to. Still have the same feelings, but trying to stay positive.

I use First Response. I would wait another 4-5 days before testing. You don't want a false positive or a BFN from testing too early. I know it's going to be so tempting to do it early, but the later that better. I'll have everything crossed for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AJGirl08 View Post
    Hi everyone!

Have been reading along but just not posting whilst going with the flow (AF that is) and waiting to start all over again. So we're into TTC 3rd cycle post ectopic. DP is now officially on his 8 week break and the 'family time' has been wonderful...DD is beside herself that daddy's home ALL day!
    I looked into the Harcombe Diet after angelbubs mentioned it and it's really clicked for me, so that's what I'm focusing on at the mo. Don't have much weight to lose but definitely want to change my eating around and this is certainly a healthy way to do it without counting calories or starving myself...doesn't hurt that the jeans are already a bit looser either!

Hope everyone's doing ok...makes me a bit sad that it gets so busy in here so quickly!

Just realised i waffled on about me for a bit!
    Good luck with TTC again. Hope you get a soon. Especially since DP is home for 8 weeks.

And good luck with the weight loss. I want to loose 25+ kgs by March. Got a looooong road ahead of me.

Goodnight everyone. See you all in the morning.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hi Aj, so nice to see you. Glad you started and like Harcombe - i brought the book off ebay and it is a good read. Good luck with the weight loss.

People are starting to notice mine now.

Aj and hopeful, come and join us in the weight loss after miscarriage thread i started up.

Hope everyone else is well

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelbubswithwings View Post
    Hi Aj, so nice to see you. Glad you started and like Harcombe - i brought the book off ebay and it is a good read. Good luck with the weight loss.

People are starting to notice mine now.

Aj and hopeful, come and join us in the weight loss after miscarriage thread i started up.

Hope everyone else is well

xx
    Sounds like a great idea. Thanks for that. Where should I look you up.? xx

Hopefulmum2b
    Last edited by Hopefulmum2b; 14-10-2010 at 00:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls well iv been mia for the last week . after going to fs last week he gave me hope with my testing as he had told me it was too early as i o late this cycle so a bfn would of been likely. so i waited another 2 days to test but i wasnt so lucky as af showed up on sunday. i had a perfect cycle right up until the end high temps and a progesterone level of 170 which is so high that he told me i had 2 follicles that produced more eggs. so here i am af almost gone very disappointed as i thought this was the month of all months as we were on 100mg of clomid also. i am now interstate for 2 weeks waiting patiently for my daughter to give birth any minute she is now 2 days late and i will probably have to miss this month out ttc as dp is back in qld . so fat 6 pregnant girls have dropped by and its been tough but this is my daughters time and i no it will be mine once our little baby arrives. just full of mixed emotions at the moment .so excited for my daughter but sad for us. my fs is extremely pleased with our progress for a woman in her 40s and has reassured me that its just a matter of time as we have done this before. maybe my daughter being pregnant is why our bubs is waiting . anyhow im on hols enjoying this special time with my daughters all 3 of them together and when i return to qld hopefully nov is our month . good luck to everyone iv read through all your blogs so heres to a positive oct ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    3PLUS1equals4s Sorry that this was not your month. I hope that you enjoy your time with your daughters and your new addition.

AJGirl08 Enjoy your time with your DH, sounds like a lot of fun times to be had. I hope your AF goes quickly and that you are able to catch that egg this month.

Rosily Sorry that you find your self joining us here. First Response is the only one that I will buy (I have had problems with other ones, but not his one). But don't test to early, because you may not get the positive that you would other wise (you don't want the disappointment if you don't need it). Let us know when you do test, best of luck for a

Hopefulmum2b I hope you feel better soon. Really hope that you get a when you test (are you going to soon?)

Brynn Sounds like your DH did a very beautiful thing for you. I know what you mean about it being a bad thing that your mind was time to just wonder.

PA80 Maybe you should go to the doctors and see what they have to say. it is good news.

AFM I am currently on CD14 and I am meant to be o'ing on day 17. I am currently following the sperm meets egg plan. Hopefully that will help us. How ever we will have to wait and see if I even o. I accidentally used a pregnancy test instead of an ovulation test tonight and had to redo it... I think I am a little too tired.

Hi to any one I missed, we just seem to be growing as a group every time I turn around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    hi girls well iv been mia for the last week . after going to fs last week he gave me hope with my testing as he had told me it was too early as i o late this cycle so a bfn would of been likely. so i waited another 2 days to test but i wasnt so lucky as af showed up on sunday. i had a perfect cycle right up until the end high temps and a progesterone level of 170 which is so high that he told me i had 2 follicles that produced more eggs. so here i am af almost gone very disappointed as i thought this was the month of all months as we were on 100mg of clomid also. i am now interstate for 2 weeks waiting patiently for my daughter to give birth any minute she is now 2 days late and i will probably have to miss this month out ttc as dp is back in qld . so fat 6 pregnant girls have dropped by and its been tough but this is my daughters time and i no it will be mine once our little baby arrives. just full of mixed emotions at the moment .so excited for my daughter but sad for us. my fs is extremely pleased with our progress for a woman in her 40s and has reassured me that its just a matter of time as we have done this before. maybe my daughter being pregnant is why our bubs is waiting . anyhow im on hols enjoying this special time with my daughters all 3 of them together and when i return to qld hopefully nov is our month . good luck to everyone iv read through all your blogs so heres to a positive oct ladies.
    Poo to stupid AF but yay on being a Nan very soon. Hope your daughter is doing okay. I bet she wishes the little one would come out soon. I'm sure once your grandchild is here and everything goes back to normal, you'll be UTD in no time. I'm sending and your way for some added support. But in the mean time, enjoy this very special moment with your daughters and cherish every single bit of it.

Quote Originally Posted by jazz1910 View Post
    Hopefulmum2b I hope you feel better soon. Really hope that you get a when you test (are you going to soon?)

AFM I am currently on CD14 and I am meant to be o'ing on day 17. I am currently following the sperm meets egg plan. Hopefully that will help us. How ever we will have to wait and see if I even o. I accidentally used a pregnancy test instead of an ovulation test tonight and had to redo it... I think I am a little too tired.

Hi to any one I missed, we just seem to be growing as a group every time I turn around.
    Thanks Jazz. I hope I get better soon too. Feel miserable and can't be stuffed doing anything.
    DH only gets home tonight, so we'll definitely be DTD tonight and probably for the next 3 days in hope that we've caught eggy in time, so it will be a while yet before I test. I will keep you posted though.

ATM: CD16. Should be Oing today or tomorrow. DH comes home tonight, so we will be getting busy. Hoping to do so for the next 2-3 days so that we can catch eggy. I hope something happens this time and that we haven't missed the boat. But then again, i've been saying that for months now. crossed for me that magic happens soon.

Good morning to you all. Hope you have a great day and have a fantastic weekend. xx

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    3plusoneequals4 congrats on becoming a grandma that must be so exciting. Hopefully you will be pregnant with a playmate for him/her soon. Must be hard to be around pregnancy though I know it is something I have struggled with. Not because I am not happy for other people but just because I want it to be my turn too.

Hopefulmum sorry to hear you are still feeling unwell. Good luck with catching that egg.

Jazz I am trying not to test to early but I have the tests here and I am so tempted to POAS but trying to hold off until atleast tomorrow morning.

So yeah the tests are here First Response and I am dying to pee but thinking I should wait but the wait is killing me. Having lots of symptoms but I think they could all be in my head and it is only because I want to be pregnant so much that I am trying to convince my body it is having signs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like I am out before it even began. Started bleeding which I an pretty sure is not implantation. Would seem very late to have it now. Can't say I am taking it well I guess I let myself get excited when I shouldn't have.

Good luck to everyone else hope it is your month.