+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 61 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, i just wanted to introduce myself. i have just come off the May 11 due board as i had a missed miscarriage and d and c yesterday (9 weeks).

I am devastated, but will most certainly be trying again very soon for our much wanted 3rd.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi, hope this is the right place for me to pop in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Candy, yes i remember, i am so sorry for you too. I will be TTC in a month but wanted to stay connected to some support. How are you feeling now?

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
    Arrghh, I didn't see I had a typo... Hollywood was the clinic mentioned that DID have the cut-off at 35 so maybe try other clinics first. So sorry Hopeful - I really should have checked better before I posted. Good to hear you sounding more positive with your plan. Need to give DH a bit of kick though to support you more with this goal (IMO). fantastic that AngelBWWs is going to be your weightloss buddy. I wish you both all the best!!

Hi to everyone else
    [
    That's okay, Brynn. Don't beat yourself up over it. It's all good. Most of the FSC have a BMI cut off, so in my mind there's really no point in going for a second opinion. But we're still in the process of TTC while i'm trying to lose the weight, so it's just a waiting game right now. If some thing happens before March, then yay for us, if not, I would have lost some wieght and increase my chances of conceiving. So the way I look at it, it's a win/win situation. I'm just trying really hard to say positive right now. Hope I can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PLUS1equals4s View Post
    well hello there beautiful ladies heres some interesting news from me. i wake up this morning on cd30 all ready to test and so do so and get a bfn . very disappointed then off to fs and he growls at me for testing (tounge in cheek ) as i had handed over my chart whilst i was in the bathroom, and he says to me its too early for you to test you look like you have ovulated on cd18 and it now is too early for hsg to show up. so dp and i sat upright and walked out of there with a little more hope. i guess its not over till af comes knocking on the door. i feel slightly anxious a little confused and a tiny bit hopeful. i do have af symptoms ever so slightly so now we have to wait till sun morn to test again and i have a early flight to newcastle to be with my daughter who is a bout to give birth any minute.so im crossing everything at present and hanging in there a miracle might just come out of this il keep you posted.
    I've got everything crossed for you hun for sunday. Hope you get your BFP.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumnbaby View Post
    Hi everyone, i just wanted to introduce myself. i have just come off the May 11 due board as i had a missed miscarriage and d and c yesterday (9 weeks).

I am devastated, but will most certainly be trying again very soon for our much wanted 3rd.

Hi Autumnbaby. Sorry to see you here, but welcome. I'm very sorry for your loss. Having been there 3 times myself, I know how you're feeling. I hope that your cycle returns to normal soon so you can start TTC again. The best of luck with that.

HI to the rest of you lovelies. Hopeyou are all having a great day and have a awesome weekend. xx

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support hopefulmum, i can see you have been on a looong journey. Good luck to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support hopefulmum, i can see you have been on a looong journey. Good luck to you
    You're welcome Autumn. That's what we're here for. My journey is definietly a very looooong one. Wish I could finally see light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi just thought I would come in and introduce myself. Am hoping to test early next week. It has taken me a year to ttc after losing my DD at 16 weeks so this is my first month of trying.

Good luck to everyone. I am already getting nervous about testing and imagining symptoms. I had a bit of spotting yesterday at 7 days past o so not sure if that could be a good or bad sign?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rosily- I really hope you get some awesome news on Friday!!!

AFM- waiting to see if I'm going to O at all this month.........cd16, still nothing.
    I really don't know what's going on....I thought I was pg, tested early BFN, tested day 28 started spotting, still BFN, thought it must be AF. Spotting lasted a day or two, now I'm 16 days past that. O'd at day 9 last cycle. So we've been busy TTC but now I'm wondering if I was pg, it didn't implant, and now I'm not O'ing due to my body thinking it was pg (had milk come through etc- was full on, at same time as spotting) ?????? Or could I possibly be utd now? The symptoms have eased off, apart from sore boobs.
    Who knows? So I'll wait a few more days and see if I O, and if no AF in a few wks I guess I should re-test. I'm tempted to now, but don't want to get my hopes up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosily View Post
    Hi just thought I would come in and introduce myself. Am hoping to test early next week. It has taken me a year to ttc after losing my DD at 16 weeks so this is my first month of trying.

Good luck to everyone. I am already getting nervous about testing and imagining symptoms. I had a bit of spotting yesterday at 7 days past o so not sure if that could be a good or bad sign?
    Welcome Rosily. Sorry for your loss and sorry to see you in this thread. But good luck with TTC again.

I have for you. Hope that the spotting is implantation spotting. We could use some BFP's here. Still a bit early to test unfortunately. But now you've got me all excited in the hopes that it is a. Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post

AFM- waiting to see if I'm going to O at all this month.........cd16, still nothing.
    I really don't know what's going on....I thought I was pg, tested early BFN, tested day 28 started spotting, still BFN, thought it must be AF. Spotting lasted a day or two, now I'm 16 days past that. O'd at day 9 last cycle. So we've been busy TTC but now I'm wondering if I was pg, it didn't implant, and now I'm not O'ing due to my body thinking it was pg (had milk come through etc- was full on, at same time as spotting) ?????? Or could I possibly be utd now? The symptoms have eased off, apart from sore boobs.
    Who knows? So I'll wait a few more days and see if I O, and if no AF in a few wks I guess I should re-test. I'm tempted to now, but don't want to get my hopes up.
    You poor thing. I hope your body sorts itself out soon to put your mind at ease. And hope that it's good news that comes out of it. for you hun and sending loads of and your way.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi Autumnbaby - I am sorry to meet you here. This is definitely the right place. There are loads of supportive women in the loss section ready to answer questions and offer support. We are also trying for our third. I had a m/c and D&C 5 weeks ago and am waiting for AF so we can TTC again. I hope your cycle sorts itself out quickly and you get your BFP with a strong, healthy bub soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosily View Post

Hi Rosily - I have my fingers crossed for you that there is a BFP at the end of the TWW. I am not even trying again yet and thought of POAS makes me anxious!! From what I have read in the TTC threads the realm of "normal" symptoms during the TWW is quite long!! I hope for you the spotting is a positive sign...... i have read something about implantation spotting but am not sure when that would occur? Anyone else know this? Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post

Hi PA80 - sorry to hear that you still aren't certain where things are at. It must be such a difficult time for you at the moment especially with the move. I hope your body sorts itself out ASAP and gives you a clear signal of where you are at.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopefulmum2b View Post
    That's okay, Brynn. Don't beat yourself up over it. It's all good. Most of the FSC have a BMI cut off, so in my mind there's really no point in going for a second opinion. But we're still in the process of TTC while i'm trying to lose the weight, so it's just a waiting game right now. If some thing happens before March, then yay for us, if not, I would have lost some wieght and increase my chances of conceiving. So the way I look at it, it's a win/win situation. I'm just trying really hard to say positive right now. Hope I can do it.
    Hi hopeful - how're you doing? I agree it's a win/win situation. you do need to change that mantra though .... I can do it!! You've told me before that you have done it before so you CAN do it again!!

AFM: Still waiting on AF. I think I O'd last week (was pretty different to normal O - same symptoms but weak IYKWIM. I have started taking a PMS vitamin that has a few fertility herbs in it to try and assist my cycle. Fingers crossed it works!! I had a lovely massage and facial this morning too... my lovely DH bought me a voucher. It was nice to have the "me" time but also gave my mind free time to wander wherever it pleased... not always a good thing!!

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are traveling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies. How are we this morning?

I'm off to the doc soon to figure out what the hell is wrong with me. Been sick for over a week now and it doesn't seem to want to go away. Want to get the exccess holiday kgs off and can't really do that when i'm sick. DH doesn't even want me doing any excercise when i'm by myself in case I faint or something. So have to wait till this blows over to start. That now puts me 2 weeks behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
    Hi hopeful - how're you doing? I agree it's a win/win situation. you do need to change that mantra though .... I can do it!! You've told me before that you have done it before so you CAN do it again!!

AFM: Still waiting on AF. I think I O'd last week (was pretty different to normal O - same symptoms but weak IYKWIM. I have started taking a PMS vitamin that has a few fertility herbs in it to try and assist my cycle. Fingers crossed it works!! I had a lovely massage and facial this morning too... my lovely DH bought me a voucher. It was nice to have the "me" time but also gave my mind free time to wander wherever it pleased... not always a good thing!!

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are traveling well.
    Hi Brynn. How are you going? I'm sort of doing okay. Fricken sick as a dog at the mo and about to go see the doc. Haven't done any excercise since i've been back because of it. But then again, haven't really been eating too much to put on any weight. I just want to get better so that I can kick some **** on the tready. And I do agree with you. I have done it before so I can do it. I want to give my niece and nephews a cousin to play with and the only way to do that is to lose the excess kgs. But this sickness is not helping at all. Feeling very lethargic, tired, hot/cold. All in all feeling like crap. Hope they can sort something out. Hate being sick.

to everyone else. Hope you all have a great day and enjoy the lovely sunshine.

Hopefulmum2b