+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 61 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    bubbalove83 Best of luck for a quick wait with a positive outcome for you.

Well I think that I am out for this month (the fat lady is warming up her voice). I am expecting AF within the next couple of days (a week early) and will be very shocked if she doesn't come. Oh well hopefully next month will be better for me.

The other day I was looking at some Christmas Tree decorations and I found these cute little glass angels that I would love to buy. But They sell them in a set of three only and so I don't want to buy it as I am worried that I will jinx my self with it as I only have two angles not three. I know that properly sounds silly.

GOOD LUCK to all of you that are still in your TWW.
    Last edited by jazz1910; 01-10-2010 at 21:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies just popping in to see where everyone is its very quiet in here hope everyone is ok.
    asm im on cd27 feeling ok not sure if the whitch is coming or not some days i feel she is never coming then the next i think she is near i get all suspicious and look for every sign its impossible not to as im so close to testing. i will wait till thurs when im on cd30 which is my usual cycle. hope everyone is plodding along hello anyone outthere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    3plus1 - good luck for Thursday. Have you really not tested yet. I can't believe your self-control!!!
    jazz - those angels sound lovely - but I know what you mean about not wanting to jinx things - have you got a friend that needs an angel too?

Lydia - next monday is today!!! So, how did it go. Hope it's your month!

SoExcited - how's the chilled out apporach going? I think it would be hard as we are so used to looking for all the sigals its like second nature to work it all out. Anyway, good luck!

afm - it's nearly 2am and I'm still up because my ds (3yo) won't go back to sleep (and I have to work tomorrow!). Do I really want another one? Anyway, I'm on a 6ww - waiting for af after my d&c and I'm very over it. There are a lot of symptoms in 6 weeks!! I've poas twice already even though I know there's little chance. But we live in hope.

Have a good week everyone and enjoy the process!
    Jacinta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all

I have been slack and not posted here for a while as I didn't know what was going on with my cycle. I miscarried naturally on the week of the 5-11 sept and nothing has been happening...I thought I may not ovulate this month and I have been waiting for af to arrive but, I ovulated yesterday (mon) . We dtd sat night and last night so I have my that af doesn't arrive now
    So I am now at the 2ww-and I'm feeling like cr*p with a headcold, sore neck and headaches

to all you ladies for a positive month

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Brynn;5145533]Hi Hopeful - I think you have left for your holiday - I hope you have a relaxing time and come home rejuvenated.
    [QUOTE]

Hi Brynn. I'm back from my hols. Was okay. Wish I was feeling relaxed and rejuvinated, but unfortunately i'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxM View Post
    Hi girls! Can I hang here for awhile? I am sorry for all your losses. How much does it truly suck to be in this position?

We are not TTC at the moment but I have been following this thread for a few days and feel that maybe you could help me and dh figure how to move forward?

We lost our little squishy at 9 weeks 9 days ago. At 6 and half weeks an early scan picked up a heart beat but it was slow so for 3 weeks we had to keep going back to the Drs to check if bub was still with us. We were told we had a dying baby that would 100% not make it. So we just had to wait for the heart to stop and for my body to realize. Well bubs heart stopped at 9 weeks but my hcg just kept on going up so I opted to have a D&C done.

My Dr was also concerned that it might have been a partial molar pg and if so we wont be able to try for 6 months, maybe 12 if not everything was removed with D&C. I have to see Dr again this week for results and for more bloods and scans. I am over all of that and am tired of been poked and probed. I am also sad and angry and confused... all the usual stuff. Its only been 9 days and my hormones are up and down and all over the place.

Dh has gone overseas for 8 days for work - he had no choice, such bad timing! He left today. I thought I would be ok but today was a very low day. I feel like I have lost him too (i know that is silly) but I just feel such loss right now. I feel like I have lost so much this year already. I just feel huge loss!

I dont know when or if we will ever try again but I thought if it was ok I could just hang out here and vent and cry a little with you girls who understand and maybe I will figure out what I want along the way?

Thanks for listening
    Hi JaxM. Sorry about your loss and yes, it does suck. Been there one too many times unfortunately. I hope your stay here is a short one and you have a BFP very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hales83 View Post
    Hi girls, can I join?

Firstly I'm so sorry for your losses

I found out I had a missed m/c at my 12 week scan. Bub measured at about 8wks. DH and I were devastated, but deep down I knew something wasn't right. The frustrating thing is that I asked my GP for an early scan but he didn't think it was necessary.

I then found out it was a partial molar pg. I had a few blood tests to make sure my levels were coming down and within 2 months they were completely negative, and we got the all clear to start TTC again

AF has just packed her bags so we can start BDing again. This is cycle #2 TTC after my missed m/c.

I hope everyone gets their BFP's really soon!! and I look forward to getting to know you all
    I think i've seen you on some other threads, Hales83. But i'm sorry for yout loss. Hopefully you'll get some better news this month to bring a smile to your face.

Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post
    Hi Ladies
    I might join in here too, I know a few of you from the 'waiting' thread, and figured we are actively TTC so would pop in and say hi.

For those that haven't seen me around b4, my story in short- Have not m/c'd, but our DS#1 was stillborn @ 31.4wks in May this yr. I'm curently in the TWW, on the first cycle that we have actively tried to catch the eggy train for bub #2
    Our son died as a result of severe undiagnosed pre-eclampsia (no thx to my incompetent doctor ), so for bub #2 we have to up stumps and move to the city to get the appropriate level of care. This is not how we saw 2010 going....fingers crossed 2011 will be a happier year for us.

I am not temp testing, just using maybe baby and plenty of BD'ing . Busting to POAS but its a bit early! Maybe next wk. My DH is convinced I am UTD, I'm trying (foolishly) to not get my hopes up. Playin it cool & takin a ! (To the onlooker anyway)
    PA80, I hope your DH is right and you are UTD. Fingers crossed for you hun.

Quote Originally Posted by soexcited View Post
    Hi Ladies

I was wondering if I could join you in this thread?

to everyone as I know the stress and fear of TTC after a miscarriage.

I had a miscarriage at the end of month. I found out I was pregnant and then the next day I started bleeding

DH and I decided we wouldn't wait and we would start trying again straight away. TBH I wasn't really expecting it to happen straight away but there was that part deep down inside that secretly hoped it would happen.

I just started getting AF again tonight (I get it like every 3 weeks which is good an bad at the same time) and it sent me into tears I know it's because the emotional pain of the m/c is still so raw but I just want another baby already
    Sorry for your loss Soexcited. Hope you're doing okay. It does take a while for the whole thing to sink in, and even when it does, it's still very surreal. I hope you have the stength to move on and try again. This time it'll be a sticky bubba.

Quote Originally Posted by bubbalove83 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Is it okay if I join in this thread also?

I had a m/c in Mar this year at 9 weeks & have been trying to conceive since the m/c.
    We got our first BFP after 2 Years of TTC & I am now onto the 7th cycle of TTC after the m/c. So im scared that we are going to be in for the long run again.
    We have Been seeing an FS since our 3rd cycle after the m/c & I’m on Clomid & doing ovulation Induction cycles then we move onto IUI in November if we still do not have a BFP..

I trigger myself tonight & will be O'ing on the 24th apparently. So ill be testing on the 10.10.10.. (Sounds like a good date to me)

Looking forward to getting to know you all & hopefully everyone here doesn’t have to TTC to much longer…
    Big hugs to you hun. I know how you feel. But going through the fertility treatments must be rough. I really hope that this cycle is a huge success and you have a BFP and sticky bubba very soon. I myself can't do IVF beacuse of my BMI. FS won't touch me apparently so am very devastated especially since DH and I have been TTC for nearly 4 years! I have everything crossed for you hun and I hope that your stay here is a short one. xx

Quote Originally Posted by PA80 View Post
    Hi Ladies,
    Welcome Bubbalove.

I POAS again this morning...........
    Planning to retest Saturday, will be cd 26 / 15 dpo. I hate this waiting

Sorry feeling too flat for personals
    Fingers crossed for saturday hun. Hope that changes into a BFP.

Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    Hey girls

Jazz.. sorry to hear dh is being difficult. I hope you sort him out and get him back on board lol

PA.. sorry for the bfn's.. don't give up hope yet!

3plus1... fingers crossed those follicles behave and give you a beautiful bubba!

bubbalove and so excited.. welcome to the thread, i hope your stay here is short lived

Brynn... yayy glad ur hcg levels are dropping, fantastic news. Hopefully can get back to ttc sooner than 6 months

JaxM... so glad it wasn't a molar.. hope you get a bfp soon

Jacinta.. hope you caught that egg

Aj.. lol at dh talking you in to it.. you sound like how i feel some months, fingers crossed the efforts pay off!

Hi Kazzy and anybody else i missed.. theres so many ppl in here now

well afm... 9 or 10dpo... wasnt planning on testing till next week but of cos i couldnt wait and this morning thought what the hell.. got out a good old internet cheapie and off i went. Really wasnt expecting much for 2 reasons.. one its so early and two didnt expect much from an internet cheapie.

Well low and behold !!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Just went out and brought some first response and once again got a

I still dont believe it!! 9 long months and finally got a date for my surgery and bfp! To be honest i am totally petrified! I never thought i would be scared to be pregnant but i guess a loss does that to us. I am scared that now i cant have the surgery to remove the fibroid so im hoping and praying it doesnt cause any problems.

Sorry ladies but you are all going to be stuck with me for a while yet! I find this thread so comforting and it has been my rock for the past 9 months. I think i will be sticking around until i get over the fear stage!

Hope everybody is well

Tash x
    Congrats Tash! That's great news. Here's to a sticky bub and a happy healthy 9 months. xx

My holdiays were okay. In the 1st 3 days my friend had a episode (she has a tumor in the center of her brain) and she was throwing up and in bed, so I was left by myself while the weather outside p*&%#d down with rain. On the upside, I did get a lot of study done. Sad but true. Noosa was nice. Weather again was raining on and off. Still managed to go sight seeing. Went for a day trip to Byron Bay. Was beautiful. Went and had lunch at the light house and saw the whales jumping. Was awesome. Then saturday DH got the call that his SIL had a baby boy and they want us to be the Godparents! I'm gutted. I can't be happy. I know I sound extreamly jealous, but it's just not fair. She spreads her legs for one night and then has the nerve to say that it was an accident. I don't think so. How stupid does she think I am? I'm now going to be the most hated women on this planet for thinking like this. But you know what, if people only knew what i've been through the last 4 years, they may know why i'm the way that I am.

I'm so sorry for being such a downer. It's been 2 weeks since i've managed to get on here so I really needed to vent. Thanks for listening.

I hope everyone else is doing well and best of luck to everyone on their TTC journey after a M/C. I pray that you all get your sticky bubs very soon.

Hopefulmum2b

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Sorry have been MIA for a little while. I have been stalking BH but have lacked the energy to participate. I am still in limboland and have started temp charting to try and see where my cycle is at. As I have never done this before I don't have anything to compare it to. At very least I feel as though I am doing something to try and get back on the TTC wagon. I will try and log back on tonight to do more personals but for now;

Hopeful Glad to have you back!! Sorry to hear about your friend and that the holiday was not as relaxing as you'd hoped. I thought about you while you were away .... I was reading one of the TTC threads and a lady on there stated she is seeing a FS and is 170kgs. It made me think that perhaps your GP has it wrong. I did a quick google and found a few fertility clinics offer a weightloss program. I found that Concept in Perth offer a program. I also found a number of forums where women had posted saying that they had a BMI of 35 and were seeing a FS. You sound so down at the moment and I really want to try and help you. It's hard enough having 1 M/C let alone 3 and on top of that you've been trying a really long time. I wonder too whether you should speak to your GP about counselling to help you with all the emotions? I know that some fertility clinics have psychologists on staff to counsel couples going through IVF ...... perhaps you could see them .. if that is something you are interested in. Sorry, hope I haven't overstepped the line.

To everyone else ... sorry be back later when kids are in bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Sorry I have been posting on other threads....
    I never got that BFP, but I think I may have had a chemical pg or something maybe, or a m/c, I really don't know for sure. But my body was very convincing that it was utd, then my boobs decided to try making milk! I ended up with blocked milk ducts and narrowly avoided mastitis . It was horrible.

So anyway, now I've had a one & a half day visit from AF, and am back on the horse TTC. Should be O in the next day or so I think.

Good luck to all , and sorry & better luck next month for those who AF is paying a visit.
    Sorry i don't have much time for personals, got to drive 600km tomorrow morning to go house hunting....busy packing and sorting in preparation for the move!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    evening girls

Wow its been busy in here today!

Jazz.. i can understand what you mean about not wanting to jinx yourself. I still havent cancelled my surgery which is scheduled for next friday cos im worried the minute i do something will go wrong!

Hopeful, glad you had a safe trip. I can totally understand ur feelings in regards to the new baby. I think we have all felt that way when a new baby or pregnancy comes along.

Paula.. i hope you have a safe and successful trip Hopefully you will catch that egg this month!

Brynn.. i charted for 9 months.. never overly helped me but i did love the fact i knew when i ovulated. Good luck with it..hope it works out well

3plus1... i cant believe you havent tested! You have alot more willpower than me lol.. i tested at 9dpo! I have everything crossed for you

Candy.. im keeping everything crossed for you too! Would be fantastic to see some more bfp's in here!

Jacinta.. i hope your body works itself out soon

bubbalove.. tww is almost over! Have you caved and tested yet?

Sorry to anybody i missed, hope everybody is well

Tash x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Everyone,

Jazz – I can understand how you are with the Angel Decorations.. Such a shame it came in three’s but like someone said can you give the last angel to someone else? How are you going? Do you still think AF is on her way? Hopefully she doesn’t turn up.

3Plus1 – Goodluck with testing on Thursday. Or have you already tested? Everything sounds so positive for you..

Candy – Yay for ovulation.. Goodluck this cycle..

Hopeful – Thanks for the welcome. Must be good to have 2 weeks off even if some of it didn’t turn out as you planned. Hope you relaxed at least a tiny bit..
    I understand how you feel about being godparents.. Do they know what you are going through? Life is so unfair.. Can you go to another doctor & ask them for a referral to an FS?.. Surely there is no harm in giving you that referral.. You’re the one willing to pay the money… Just not fair… Where are you up to in this cycle?

Brynn- Goodluck with the charting. Hope you come out of limbo land very soon.

Tash – How is everything going with you? I wont test until Sunday.. Saves the disappointment for me.. Im expecting her either today, tomorrow or Friday. If not then ill test Sunday.. I haven’t seen her yet but she does surprise me..

Hope everyone is having an okay Wednesday..
    Wish the weekend would hurry up already

Hopefulmum2b is offline Proud Mama Bear to a gorgeous little girl!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies. How are we all this morning? Hope all is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
    Hi everyone,

Sorry have been MIA for a little while. I have been stalking BH but have lacked the energy to participate. I am still in limboland and have started temp charting to try and see where my cycle is at. As I have never done this before I don't have anything to compare it to. At very least I feel as though I am doing something to try and get back on the TTC wagon. I will try and log back on tonight to do more personals but for now;

Hopeful Glad to have you back!! Sorry to hear about your friend and that the holiday was not as relaxing as you'd hoped. I thought about you while you were away .... I was reading one of the TTC threads and a lady on there stated she is seeing a FS and is 170kgs. It made me think that perhaps your GP has it wrong. I did a quick google and found a few fertility clinics offer a weightloss program. I found that Concept in Perth offer a program. I also found a number of forums where women had posted saying that they had a BMI of 35 and were seeing a FS. You sound so down at the moment and I really want to try and help you. It's hard enough having 1 M/C let alone 3 and on top of that you've been trying a really long time. I wonder too whether you should speak to your GP about counselling to help you with all the emotions? I know that some fertility clinics have psychologists on staff to counsel couples going through IVF ...... perhaps you could see them .. if that is something you are interested in. Sorry, hope I haven't overstepped the line.

To everyone else ... sorry be back later when kids are in bed.
    Yeah it was a very bad first week, but the trip to Noosa made it all better. Even went on a day trip to BYron Bay which was great.
    Thank you so much Sweetie. That is awefully kind of you. I honestly don't know if I should go get a second opinion because I don't think I could handle the other doc saying the same thing. I weighed myself this morning and only put on 2kgs on my holidays so I was pretty happy with that. Thought I would have put on heaps more. So my BMI is at 42.3 now, but i'm getting back into my walking again so lose those excess kgs. But with a woman at 170kgs and seeing a FS and me at 104.7kgs (yes i'm not proud of that) and not allowed is kinda crazy. I too saw that some FS clinics provide weight loss programs and I think that's a great idea. I don't know why my doc didn't just give me the referal and send me on my way. Let the FS decide what's best for me. But she did say that unless my BMI gets to 34-35, the FS won't touch me, so i'm now on a mission. DH is gving me 6 months to lose the excess weight, but he did say that we will still keep on TTC. You never know. Even just loosing 5-10kgs could make a big difference.
    You are an absolute angel. Thank you for thinking of me. Having the 3 M/C's thrown into the equation and TTC for years doesn't help matters for sure. Has been a tough 2 years for me. Have been to counceling sessions before and they helped me a great deal, so that idea isn't out of the question.
    And no you haven't over stepped the line. It's great to know that there are wonderful ladies like yourself willing to offer help and advice to strangers. Bless you for that hun. xx

Quote Originally Posted by tasha74 View Post
    evening girls

Hopeful, glad you had a safe trip. I can totally understand ur feelings in regards to the new baby. I think we have all felt that way when a new baby or pregnancy comes along.

Sorry to anybody i missed, hope everybody is well

Tash x
    Thanks Tash. I knew most of you women would understand where i'm coming from. Because at some point in your lives, someone you know would be happy about their PG while you sit in the background and pretend to be happy for them. Not the best feeling in the world.

Have a great week everyone.

Hopefulmum2b